Desperate Dyer!!!

sammynb

Didn't Sebastian Deisler have depression? I thought he gave up playing because of it........suppose i should look on the internet....

67317[/snapback]

Yes, he had to be treated in a psychiatry. After a set back last year, he's now back in both the club and the national team.

To save his own career Dyer should have left the club and make a fresh start at some other club. Some people will never forgive him anything.

I'd imagine AIDS would make you suicidal.  ;)

67326[/snapback]

I heard a rumour you don't have to imagine! :icon_lol:

Sammy: You're being a bit of a muppet.

67329[/snapback]

One hissy fit.....coming up!

67394[/snapback]

If he calls you a bitch, you know he's fuming :icon_lol:

This Dyer injury is beyond a joke. One minute he's going to be on the bench, the next he's targeting an Easter return or such like. Seeing as how we pay his extortionate wages, it doesn't seem too much to ask to have an official press release from the club actually detailing the problem acurately if only to put these rumours to rest.

I really couldn't give a sh!t how suicidal he's reported to be because we all know that he couldn't give a rat's arse about the club or it's supporters. If he can play, fine. If he can't then cut the losses, cash out the insurance and say so long......no you won't get a testimonial as nobody would show up anyway. I'm tired of this soap opera.

Dyer ain't Black for what i can see anyway.......

67464[/snapback]

I'm using the Klan scale, anything darker than Barbara Bush.

You might want to say that to Dyer's face but I'm not risking it. Mind you he is just a big girl, I might risk it after all.

Obviously I have no recollection of this event, i've probably wiped it from my memory bank as it seems too proposterous!

Why in the name of Christ was Dyer allowed anywhere near the captain's armband?

67351[/snapback]

Souness tbh.

He also gave Robbie Elliott vice-captaincy once, when he was a makeshift makeshift player.

80k a week for a little arsehole who treated the captains armband like it was a piece of dogshit.

Thought is also he could donate a small part of that to build a bog in the doorway he pissed in.

No sympathy whatsoever, the sooner he f*cks off and takes his manager who thinks the sun shines out of his arse with him the better off we will be.

67285[/snapback]

I'm guessing this thread would go on for pages if I questioned how you can have this attitude towards Dyer but a totally different one towards a player that attacked the first team coach and allegedly racially abused a bouncer at a nightclub?

67289[/snapback]

What Bellamy has done is nothing compared to Dyer, and Bellamy also performed on the pitch where it counts. The only thing Bellamy has done is call the manager, whereas Dyer disgraced the symbol of the clubs captaincy.

So, you are right. It could go on for ages.

67300[/snapback]

And attacking the first team coach with a chair? Was that just harmless high jinks?

67305[/snapback]

No, but I remember you [and others] claiming that only what happened since Souness came is relevant to Souness.

Since Souness came, Dyer has pissed in the street and scrapped with his team mate on the pitch. All Bellamy did was call him a prick and a liar [correct in both cases, even though it is admittedly out of order]. Yet Bellamy is alleged to have disgraced the "club" ....

However, as Souness has often said himself, "I'm only concerend with what happens when they cross the white line", and in THAT department, Bellamy is or should have been, untouchable.

It's all in the results .....

Leazes, be fair, Dyer had fuck all to do with that on-field scrap. Bowyer could just as easily have attacked Given, the only difference being Given would have ripped his head off and kicked it up field...

And pissing in the street? It's not the nicest thing to see but we've all nipped down an alley when caught short at some point. Unless there's more to that story?

Leazes, be fair, Dyer had fuck all to do with that on-field scrap.  Bowyer could just as easily have attacked Given, the only difference being Given would have ripped his head off and kicked it up field...

And pissing in the street?  It's not the nicest thing to see but we've all nipped down an alley when caught short at some point.  Unless there's more to that story?

67523[/snapback]

Ok, I'll be fair. Dyer had a go at Bowyer, but was the lesser of the two evils.

I have also had a piss in the street. However, that was before I became a highly paid, high profile personality .....

Be fair to Bellamy as well, the only thing he did to Souness was react towards a manager who had him clearly marked. We've all had bosses who don't like us too much as well.

Going back to football, I still say Souness chickened out of trying to manage him, hardly unexpected, which has knocked the club back badly, because he is a player worth giving the extra attention to, with the buck stopping with him.

I'm not going to be too quick too judge.

He has been a bit of a prick in the past, but there is obviously something wrong medically, and I'm not going to slag him off over that, just because he earns loads of money. I'm not sure that that's fair. It's definitely frustrating but it seems as though he too is frustrated by it.

He says he's depressed, now if he means real depression (and given the fact he's mentioned feeling suicidal I'd have to think he does) then I do feel sorry for him. I have suffered from clinical depression before, and it's far from feeling 'a bit fed up' or what have you. I feel for anyone who feels that low, because it is the most awful feeling, and if you haven't suffered from it then you can't really comprehend how bad it is. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

67464[/snapback]

I'm using the Klan scale, anything darker than Barbara Bush.You might want to say that to Dyer's face but I'm not risking it. Mind you he is just a big girl, I might risk it after all.

67483[/snapback]

I first read that as Barbara's Bush ;)

Now i know who you mean, i lke it :icon_lol:

67464[/snapback]

I'm using the Klan scale, anything darker than Barbara Bush.You might want to say that to Dyer's face but I'm not risking it. Mind you he is just a big girl, I might risk it after all.

67483[/snapback]

67655[/snapback]

Have I got this right? If you like a good dark bush it proves you're not a racist? :icon_lol:

67464[/snapback]

67483[/snapback]

67655[/snapback]

Have I got this right? If you like a good dark bush it proves you're not a racist? :icon_lol:

67674[/snapback]

It might be bad lighting and you're still a fascist :icon_lol:

I first read that as Barbara's Bush  ;)

67655[/snapback]

I don't know what made me think of Barbara Bush to be honest, bit random, it's not like I'm actually in charge of my mental faculties.