Get voting!

snakehips

According to The Guardian, Bob Merry will take a poll in the sunlun Echo -regarding Mick McCarthy - when deciding whether or not to sack the manager.

Get voting now! Mick needs our help. He's doing a fantastic job and should see it through to the end!

As if Murray would take such shit in the local rag into consideration :lol:

According to The Guardian, Bob Merry will take a poll in the sunlun Echo -regarding Mick McCarthy - when deciding whether or not to sack the manager.

Get voting now! Mick needs our help. He's doing a fantastic job and should see it through to the end!

67311[/snapback]

It's difficult to see anyone else making much difference at this stage. They are already relegated, MM has the calibre to get them promoted again.

Mind you his record is P26, W1, D2, L23, isn't it? Best manager Newcastle have had for ages really. :lol:

67311[/snapback]

It's difficult to see anyone else making much difference at this stage. They are already relegated, MM has the calibre to get them promoted again.

Mind you his record is P26, W1, D2, L23, isn't it? Best manager Newcastle have had for ages really. :lol:

67322[/snapback]

But surely you cant blame/ thank MM for the state Sunderland are in. I think trying to keep a team in the premiership without having a penny to spend on new players is an impossible task. The fact he managed to make them 'championship winners' shows he is a good 'manager' but cant perform miracles.

The one criticism my Mackem mates have of Mick M is that, even given the fact he had very little to spend, he spent very badly during the summer on what they would describe as 'average Championship players'. Overall though, I think he's done a pretty good job.

The one criticism my Mackem mates have of Mick M is that, even given the fact he had very little to spend, he spent very badly during the summer on what they would describe as 'average Championship players'. Overall though, I think he's done a pretty good job.

67330[/snapback]

He has, but still one win in 26 is nevertheless shocking stuff - I would expect the average champioship to perform better than that.

As if Murray would take such shit in the local rag into consideration :icon_lol:

67311[/snapback]

Mind you his record is P26, W1, D2, L23, isn't it? Best manager Newcastle have had for ages really. ;)

67322[/snapback]

I assume that's his Premiership record?

As if Murray would take such shit in the local rag into consideration :icon_lol:

67311[/snapback]

Mind you his record is P26, W1, D2, L23, isn't it? Best manager Newcastle have had for ages really. ;)

67322[/snapback]

67385[/snapback]

Yup, over 3 years since a home win in the PL.

67311[/snapback]

67322[/snapback]

67385[/snapback]

Yup, over 3 years since a home win in the PL.

67391[/snapback]

Which means Mick Mack has never won a home game in the premiership! Ha ha ha ha ha........

Apparently they are record breakers again. They have beaten the previous record for the lowest points total for a team at Christmas ;) The previous best was 6 points by, I think, Sheff Wed!

Twinkle twinkle little star,

You're the shittest team by far.

Only five points won so far,

Twinkle twinkle little star.

Apparently they are record breakers again. They have beaten the previous record for the lowest points total for a team at Christmas ;)  The previous best was 6 points by, I think, Sheff Wed!

Twinkle twinkle little star,

You're the shittest team by far.

Only five points won so far,

Twinkle twinkle little star.

67461[/snapback]

:icon_lol: How many more repressed artists do we need on here to justify a Poet's Corner?

:icon_lol: How many more repressed artists do we need on here to justify a Poet's Corner?

67463[/snapback]

Get Dyer on here and he can be the depressed artist! ;) OUCH!

67468[/snapback]

Excellent Dyer, Newcastle's own Jack Kerouac!

Taken from the BBC football page:

Sunderland chairman Bob Murray will take heed of the 56% of fans who backed boss Mick Mccarthy in a local newspaper poll. (Daily Mail)

Surprising result imo. Wonder how many toon fans voted in his favour?

67463[/snapback]

Get Dyer on here and he can be the depressed artist! ;) OUCH!

67468[/snapback]

Excellent Dyer, Newcastle's own Jack Kerouac!

67597[/snapback]

More of a Charles Bukowski tbh. Just replace the bars of LA with those of the Quayside.