What would you say?

Deano

You walk into a room with the 1st team squad and get a chance to talk to each of them....what would you say?

Harper...Thanks for your service, your patience and your loyalty but i think its time to move on and give the young lads a go dont you?

Krul...Youv got the ability, we all know that, how about pushing hard and becoming our number one next season?

Forster...Youv done well at Norwich and Celtic, nows your time to prove yourself here. You up for the fight with Tim?

Saylor...Mate, you have some good qualities for a CB bubt why do you dick about? Cut it out man and build a SOLID partnership with Colo....Oh and what really happened between you and Carroll?

Coloccini...You have been immense the last two years, absolute quality...fancy scoring a few more from set pieces?

Williamson...Your a decent CB but why are you so nervous on the ball?

Campbell...You really are a fat fuckin greedy mercenary arent you? Do one.

Kadar...Be patient, you have big potential, train hard and when you get your chance...Take it!

Simpson...You've improved tenfold in the last two seasons, welldone...however, stop backing off so much when players run at you and make a few more overlapping runs and work on your crossing. Watch some Habib Beye videos.

Enrique...Do you want to go? If not then keep up your form and help take this club back to europe.

Raylor...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Perch...I cant question your commitment but fella your not a footballer...mutual termination?

Ferguson...You've got talent and you'll get your chance here, bulk up and work on your composure.

Gutierrez...I love you man but seriously jonas work on your final ball...do you know how good you COULD be?

Routledge...Do you want to go or are you happy being a squad player?

Ben Arfa...Why do you love our club so much? You are one special player and if you conduct yourself correctly you can be an absolute legend here!

Barton...Keep doing what your doing fella, one thing though....have a go more, you know you've got a great right foot.

Nolan...Outstanding Kev you have been the crux of all the good thats happened in the last two years. Keep scoring.

Tiote...You have been fantastic, dont get your head turned, you like hatem can be a legend here and can take us back to where the club belongs. Shoot more!

Gosling...Get yourself fit fella and put yourself ahead of Guthrie in the pecking order. What is your position btw?

Guthrie...Whats going on danny? You have shown a range of passing and a good strike in the past...whats up? Do you want to go or are you happy being a squad player?

Smith...Thanks for nothing....fuck off!

Vuckic...Keep working hard, keep pushing for your chance and when you get it, make an impression, show us what your about....are you a CM or a ST? Base your game on Van Persies.

Lua-Lua....You think your good enough to be in the 1st team squad? Happy to stick around and be a squad player and wait for a chance?

Shola...Thanks for the goals you've scored over the years, it could of been so many more if you worked harder. You gonna be a squad player next season.

Best...You have ability but you need confidence...work hard in training but for now your just part of the squad.

Lovenkrands....See ya mate.

Ranger...Man you have ability but your a fuckin tool, you can forge a great career here but unless you commit and improve your attitude the door is there. What is it to be? Stay and work hard or do you want to leave?

Airey...Keep doing what your doing....train with the 1st team and you could get a chance next year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard on Smith - he never recovered from his injury, but I would never question his attitude, or his contribution in the dressing room.

Aye but that injury was before he came here for £60k a week.

Hard on Smith - he never recovered from his injury, but I would never question his attitude, or his contribution in the dressing room.

Great, get him a new contract!

Id simply say "Hoo Joey, Dekka called your mum a slag."

Great, get him a new contract!

Id simply say "Hoo Joey, Dekka called your mum a slag."

:icon_lol:

Btw, mutual termination for Perch and TN is the best idea I've seen the latter come up with.

Same goes for lovenkrands and smith really.

Would you like the number of a Swiss clinic?

Btw, mutual termination for Perch and TN is the best idea I've seen the latter come up with.

Same goes for lovenkrands and smith really.

Would you like the number of a Swiss clinic?

Depends, what do they do there? Is it near a ski resort? :D

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

I'm waiting for Stevie's suggestion like a kid waiting for Xmas.

(fwiw, it'd depend on my stature in the game... cos as some knobhead fan I doubt I'd really have anything they haven't heard a thousand times before, but if I had the weight of experience behind my words I'm sure I could get my point across.)