What would you say?

Deano

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have the ability to say what I would like to impress upon them. I'd just love to get into their soul that they are not playing for just any other football club, but NEWCASTLE UNITED. As I said, I don't have the ability to be able to do it. I know one person who could - Alex Ferguson. Imagine him at a Newcastle United team talk. He knows, like every supporter of this great club knows, that it is NOT just another football club, it is NEWCASTLE UNITED. If the players could fully understand the concept of this fact, I have no doubt that the performance level would increase. Yes, defeats would still happen, and yes, performances would occasionally not be up to scratch, but on the whole, if the players really understood that this football club is something outwith the norm, then the dynamics of the team would improve.

Twee? Maybe. Sad? Maybe. Misplaced? Not a fucking chance; every bone in my body says I am right. This is Newcastle United, one of only a select few around the globe.

Edited by snakehips

I wouldn't have the ability to say what I would like to impress upon them. I'd just love to get into their soul that they are not playing for just any other football club, but NEWCASTLE UNITED. As I said, I don't have the ability to be able to do it. I know one person who could - Alex Ferguson. Imagine him at a Newcastle United team talk. He knows, like every supporter of this great club knows, that it is NOT just another football club, it is NEWCASTLE UNITED. If the players could fully understand the concept of this fact, I have no doubt that the performance level would increase. Yes, defeats would still happen, and yes, performances would occasionally not be up to scratch, but on the whole, if the players really understood that this football club is something outwith the norm, then the dynamics of the team would improve.

Twee? Maybe. Sad? Maybe. Misplaced? Not a fucking chance; every bone in my body says I am right. This is Newcastle United, one of only a select few around the globe.

:icon_lol::D

Tell you what, I'd love to see Tiote's Nutz actually do his OP for real. I'm sure they'd all listen to a man of his standing in the football community.

This is Newcastle United, one of only a select few around the globe.

A few? Don't you mean just us and Newcastle United Jets?

I'll get my coat.

I'd probably stand up, (whilst shaking my head) and walk out on you.

I don't get the reference. :icon_lol:

Then lend him your ears and he'll sing you a song.

And I'll try not to sing out of key.

Cracking post and how most of us feel. I'll give you another bloke apart from Fergie who would get his point across about what this club, this city means..........Kevin Keegan. Any reference to 'bottling', 'tactically naive' etc will be treat with the contempt it deserves.

I don't get the reference. :D

does it worry you to be alone?

:icon_lol:

I don't get the reference. :D

does it worry you to be alone?

:icon_lol:

I suppose it depends how you feel at the end of the day?

Tecato and Dr Gloom...what the fuck is your problem?

It doesnt fuckin matter that im just a fan nor what the players responses would be i just thought it would be an interesting thread seeing what people would say to the players given the chance.

Instead you take the piss without actually giving it some though. Your relentless snipes at me are needless and a little childish really.

Tecato and Dr Gloom...what the fuck is your problem?

It doesnt fuckin matter that im just a fan nor what the players responses would be i just thought it would be an interesting thread seeing what people would say to the players given the chance.

Instead you take the piss without actually giving it some though. Your relentless snipes at me are needless and a little childish really.

I was just stating point of view

You should Indicate precisely what you mean to say

Harper...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Krul...What is your favoured brand of nappies, you horrific child? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Forster...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Saylor...When did you first realise you are a massive unparallelled cunt? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Coloccini...What is your favoured shampoo? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Williamson...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Campbell...What is your favoured branch of Taco Bell, you fat cunt? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Kadar...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Simpson...Is Newcastle your favourite team after United? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Enrique...What was it like sharing a room with Xisco? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Raylor...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Perch...Are you Craig David in disguise? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Ferguson...Have you ever seen a fat taxi driver peering through your bedroom window at night? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Gutierrez...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Routledge...Do you want to go or are you happy being a squad player?

Ben Arfa...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Barton...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Nolan...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Tiote...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Gosling...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Guthrie...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Smith...When did you first realise that you are undoubtedly the shittest player in world football? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Vuckic...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Ireland....How did the onset of male pattern baldness affect your game? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Shola...How do you feel about half the squad banging your wife before you got married? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Best...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Lovenkrands....Is it true that you have a massive penis? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Ranger...What is the solution to the crisis in the Middle East? You happy to stay as a squad player?

Airey...What is your favoured position? You happy to stay as a squad player?