Shearer's bar

Portsdirect.com apparently, only serves wines and spirits

:icon_lol:

Always thought it was a shit name for the bar anyway. Should have been "The Gallowgate" if anything imo

''Pardews bar''

Where you always sit lower mid table with free pints of bitter.

How about "The Jonas and Barton"?

Otherwise known as "Pardews wings"? :icon_lol:

I only go to Shearers if I don't have time or can't be arsed march up to the black bull if it's very near to kick off. Mostly I'll go elsewhere.

I've never been into Shearers i just think its another way of stripping the club of its identity (Divnt think thats the right word to use, but me minds drew a blank and its the closest i can get to what i mean)

I think you need to go away and come back when you've thought of the word. I don't see how naming a bar after our all time top goalscorer is stripping the club of its identity.

Its killing is not being able to think of the word

I dont mean just re-naming the bar, but everything theyve been doing over the past few year, its one thing on a very long list eg Sports Direct being jizzed all over the shop on every bit of available space we have left at St James', dismantling the singing section, so it gets rid of the atmosphere etc

I dont mean just re-naming the bar, but everything theyve been doing over the past few year, its one thing on a very long list eg Sports Direct being jizzed all over the shop on every bit of available space we have left at St James', dismantling the singing section, so it gets rid of the atmosphere etc

Diluting?emasculating? how many syllables?is it a book?

I've never been into Shearers i just think its another way of stripping the club of its identity (Divnt think thats the right word to use, but me minds drew a blank and its the closest i can get to what i mean)

Me neither - it always looked too shiny for me. Bring back the Farmers!

Diluting?emasculating? how many syllables?is it a book?

Pick and choose any of them, i've gave up

I feel like Deadman now.