January Transfers...........

ChocChip

Faye will stay, Chopra too but i reckon he'll be cut loose at the end of the season.

Harper sounded like he was gonna get away but i'll surprised if it's before the end of the season, same with Carr.

It all depends on who he buys obviously, can't think of many decent right backs (Glen Johnson's names been mentioned but i'm not keen) that are around at the mo or a keeper who'll sit on the bench.

Harper will wait and see what Given does in the summer i reckon, if Shay stays Harper will be off imo.

Let Faye go back for the same money and keep Bowyer!

2 games does not a good player make!

67874[/snapback]

I think Bowyer is desperate to leave. I'd get rid of both of them tbh, although no idea who we'd bring in.

67884[/snapback]

I'd let both go but, ideally, not in January.

If Fat Fred sold Given in the transfer window he'd be hung by his balls from the Tyne Bridge within the hour.

67851[/snapback]

Don't think that'll stop him sadly tbh...

Faye and Bowyer aren't good enough for our ambitions, good enough for our actual league position though.

Don't think we'd get any more CM's though so i don't think it's good to weaken a really thin squad anymore just for the sake of it.

you'd be best to sign before you sell. you have the money too. Surely replacing Shearer has to be apriority. You can have Crouch  :icon_lol:

67902[/snapback]

I've heard some of your fans state he's better than Michael Owen! ;)

:icon_lol:

you'd be best to sign before you sell. you have the money too. Surely replacing Shearer has to be apriority. You can have Crouch  :icon_lol:

67902[/snapback]

67903[/snapback]

I think he's probably hoping that Owen will be going back to Anfield tbh

67902[/snapback]

67903[/snapback]

Yes, he is a more "complete" player than Owen, which is why they prefer him. I think they forgot about his 2 goals in 25 games.

67902[/snapback]

67903[/snapback]

Yes, he is a more "complete" player than Owen, which is why they prefer him. I think they forgot about his 2 goals in 25 games.

67948[/snapback]

1 goal :icon_lol:

67902[/snapback]

67903[/snapback]

67948[/snapback]

1 goal :icon_lol:

67995[/snapback]

Agree its just one goal IMO.