Whos imogen of big brother been shagging?

Dafydd

A tell you what Danielle Lloyd and Jordan going back through the years could put a canny side out. Jordan's would include Lampard and Beckham (allegedly).

I don't think Jordan's shagged that many footballers. She's shit in bed anyway, unless she's improved since that video on the internet when Dane Bowers stuck his toe up her fanny (his toe wasn't much smaller than his cock tbf). She was like a fucking corpse and gave a painful looking handjob. Reminds me of that Filipino I was boinking, except either of Jordan's tits on their own are bigger than her head, and Jordan didn't have hairy armpits. You'd have to combine Jordan and DLoyd to get close to matching Imogen Thomas, and I reckon there's more one night stands we might not have heard about. I think she has enough for a first 11 and a reserve team, if the truth be told.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ryan-giggs-alan-wiley1.jpg

"You're sending me off ref? She never told me you were her dad."

Saw a great headline on the Daily Star this week it went something like Imogen: Sleeping with Giggs has turn me lesbian. Christ, that slag would stick a carrot up her arse whilst giving Peter Sutcliffe a handjob for media coverage.

I can only think that the NOTW has irrefutable proof that Giggs has been fucking his brosthers wife or they wouldn't have printed that. Utter scum if true.

Aye. Funny how she must have been happy to keep it quiet until now as well.

. . was looking for his cardboard appearance in that torrid Quorn burgers advert from years ago and came across this (no pun intended) . .

oh dear doctor

dey eat da poo poo

I can only think that the NOTW has irrefutable proof that Giggs has been fucking his brosthers wife or they wouldn't have printed that. Utter scum if true.

Aye she comes out of this looking like a fucking whore as well tbf. Although, if true, Giggs is a pretty low individual.

Aye she comes out of this looking like a fucking whore as well tbf. Although, if true, Giggs is a pretty low individual.

What's the world coming to when you can't trust the slag wife of your brother to keep her mouth shut after you've been sleeping with her all these years eh?

Man Bosses: "Giggs is probably shagging your wife"

(From Man u Website)

Manchester United officials today admitted cheating Ryan Giggs is almost certainly having sex with your wife.

“If he’s not, then he’s definitely trying it on with her,” Manchester United communications chief Phil Townsend told reporters. “And he’s probably making a move on your sister too.”

Manchester United bosses hastily convened today’s press conference amid growing reports that Ryan Giggs philandering had escalated way beyond his affair with Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas.

During the heated meeting at the club’s Old Trafford stadium, manager Sir Alex Ferguson said he doubted that the former Wales international, at the centre of the recent super-injunction affair, had got past first base with your aunt but couldn’t rule out the winger putting his hand up your mother’s skirt.

“Any suggestion, however, that Giggsy is trying to slip your granny a note asking her to join him for a threesome in his hotel room is utterly contemptible and untrue,” said Ferguson.

“But,” he added, “I’d put in a call to your sister-in-law if you’ve got minute. He’s probably leading her up the stairs right now with a bottle of champagne in one hand, and her knickerless backside in the other.”

In an unrelated incident, The News Grind has received reports that England and Chelsea skipper John Terry has obtained your eldest daughter’s mobile phone number is asking her to guess what he’d like to give her as a birthday ‘treat’ next time you’re out of the house on business.

Man Bosses: "Giggs is probably shagging your wife"

(From Man u Website)

Manchester United officials today admitted cheating Ryan Giggs is almost certainly having sex with your wife.

“If he’s not, then he’s definitely trying it on with her,” Manchester United communications chief Phil Townsend told reporters. “And he’s probably making a move on your sister too.”

Manchester United bosses hastily convened today’s press conference amid growing reports that Ryan Giggs philandering had escalated way beyond his affair with Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas.

During the heated meeting at the club’s Old Trafford stadium, manager Sir Alex Ferguson said he doubted that the former Wales international, at the centre of the recent super-injunction affair, had got past first base with your aunt but couldn’t rule out the winger putting his hand up your mother’s skirt.

“Any suggestion, however, that Giggsy is trying to slip your granny a note asking her to join him for a threesome in his hotel room is utterly contemptible and untrue,” said Ferguson.

“But,” he added, “I’d put in a call to your sister-in-law if you’ve got minute. He’s probably leading her up the stairs right now with a bottle of champagne in one hand, and her knickerless backside in the other.”

In an unrelated incident, The News Grind has received reports that England and Chelsea skipper John Terry has obtained your eldest daughter’s mobile phone number is asking her to guess what he’d like to give her as a birthday ‘treat’ next time you’re out of the house on business.

HA HA HA AHAA HA AHHHA HAA HA AHA HA AHA HAHAHAH AHHA HAH HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA HAHAHA AHA HAHA HA HA HA HA.

Rhodri Giggs goes after Ryan Giggs with a hammer

Taken from the Daily Mirror

Ryan Giggs' brother hunted him with a hammer over claims the player bedded another of his lovers. A source said: "Rhodri went ballistic." Ryan is also alleged to have slept with Rhodri's wife Natasha.

Enraged at his brother’s betrayal, Rhodri Giggs set out on a revenge mission that pals feared would end in horror for soccer star Ryan.

Wielding a claw hammer, fuming Rhodri tried to track down the Manchester United star after finding he allegedly had a fling with his ­girlfriend, it was claimed last night.

A source claimed the situation could have got “very nasty” after he flew off the handle when he heard Giggs had apparently cheated on him.

The source added: “When he found out he went ballistic, and went looking for Ryan with a hammer.

“It was all calmed down eventually but it had the potential to get very nasty indeed.”

The alleged fling happened before former Wales international Giggs met wife Stacey.

It was a situation that mirrors the one the brothers find themselves in today amid claims the player had an eight-year affair with Rhodri’s wife Natasha, 28.

Ryan Giggs presented himself as a family man

The source claimed: “Ryan and the girl met up a few times before Rhodri ­discovered what was going on.”

Giggs, 37, is battling to save his marriage to Stacey after his alleged affair with Natasha.

He has taken her and their children to a secret holiday destination as the fallout from the scandal grows.

Natasha is said to have confessed to devastated Rhodri, 34, and a friend last week that she had been romping with her brother-in-law.

She claimed they ­regularly slept together after first meeting at a Manchester club in 2003. Giggs denies the affair.

The Mirror revealed how she only spilled the beans after a third woman claimed to have bedded the Old Trafford favourite – who has presented himself as a loyal family man during his glittering career with the Red Devils.

He is also at the centre of ­allegations that he had a fling with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas, 29.

And yesterday, we reported claims that Giggs had tried to seduce ­Natasha’s 49-year-old mum Lorraine Lever, sparking a furious family row. In 2002, Rhodri was jailed for nine months after attacking a man with a beer bottle in a fight outside the Ampersand nightclub in Manchester.

The assault, following an argument about football, was caught on CCTV cameras and described by a judge as “ugly and violent”.

Rhodri’s best friend Will Mellor told how claims his wife has been cheating on him with his brother have turned his world “upside down”.

Rhodri's best man Will Mellor talked to Daybreak

The former ­Hollyoaks star yesterday described his pal as an ­innocent victim and said he was ­struggling to cope with his wife’s betrayal.

He added: “It’s a horrible time. Imagine having your world tipped upside down in one night, if you can imagine what that’s like.

“It’s a horrendous time for everyone who’s ­innocent in this.

“I just hope it blows over sooner rather than later and he can start rebuilding his life. It is a very difficult time for him.” Will spoke of the scandal when he appeared on ITV’s Daybreak.

He told presenter Kate ­Garraway: “The innocent parties need to start rebuilding what’s left of their lives.”

Giggs’s world began to unravel on April 14 after he obtained an injunction banning the publication of his name and claims he had an affair with Imogen.

He was eventually named on Twitter and threats to sue the social network site backfired when thousands of users bombarded message boards repeating the allegations.

Imogen is still banned from talking about the alleged affair.

She has now delayed plans for a charity walk up Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania as she waits for the furore to die down.

But Imogen told organisers she could not fly out to Africa because the ­revelations of her alleged affair had made her life “crazy”.

Imogen Thomas has cancelled a charity walk

The former Miss Wales said in a ­magazine: “It went so big, it was a lot to deal with. I was meant to be climbing Mount ­Kilimanjaro in two weeks’ time.

“But because of everything that’s happened, I can’t do it, so I’ve put it back to a later date.”

Imogen also confessed she once dated Russell Brand and said she prefers rugby players to footballers. She added: “I like tall, I like good-looking.

“I like rugby guys. I was brought up in the rugby world

.”

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/0.../#ixzz1OmTGuJMu