Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

The sort of sale that'll drive more renewals away, we'll be down to a no-self-respect 25-30k hardcore soon

:lol:

In what sense is it no self respect? If you kept going through Keegan's sacking, through relegation, Hughton's sacking, Carroll's sale, Ba's, stadium renaming, Wonga, being moved seats etc....why is that all fine, but renewing after a top half finish and the sale of an irregular substitute defines someone as having no self respect?

:lol:

In what sense is it no self respect? If you kept going through Keegan's sacking, through relegation, Hughton's sacking, Carroll's sale, Ba's, stadium renaming, Wonga, being moved seats etc....why is that all fine, but renewing after a top half finish and the sale of an irregular substitute defines someone as having no self respect?

Carroll's sale was a no-brainer the offer was just obscene, Ba's unavoidable. Being moved seats was a minorty etc. It's difficult to accept the situation we're in and there has been a couple of moments of renewed optimism, finishing fifth, the mini spending spree last winter etc. But selling our (by far) best player for about what he's worth in the middle of a promising season, with plenty of time to replace him and not doing it and letting our season implode like that, then letting a manager that's getting spanked by mediocre teams week-in week-out keep his job even when the perfect opportunity presented itself to get rid (the headbutt) - there's no optimism anymore. Anyone that goes back next year is like one of them lasses that keeps going back to a abusive relationship.

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

Oh and fielding a weakened side in F.A Cup when we were already cut adrift from the top and bottom clubs, guaranteed mid table nothingness. Another low light of the season. Confirmation that they don't even want to try to win something.

Some people see it as commendable to keep going regardless and not letting him stopping you from doing something you enjoy. But the reality is they're 'enablers' !

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

Actually let's set up a rota and we'll each take him out somewhere. I'm happy to take him to Frankie and Benny's at the Silverlink, followed by a movie of his choice in the Premier seats at the Odeon.

You should think of this as a post-divorce things-you-do-on-your-day-with-dad rather than a date, HF. No tricks with the popcorn, please.

Oh and fielding a weakened side in F.A Cup when we were already cut adrift from the top and bottom clubs, guaranteed mid table nothingness. Another low light of the season. Confirmation that they don't even want to try to win something.

Some people see it as commendable to keep going regardless and not letting him stopping you from doing something you enjoy. But the reality is they're 'enablers' !

It's not commendable. It's just what football is for 90% of fans that go.

Actually let's set up a rota and we'll each take him out somewhere. I'm happy to take him to Frankie and Benny's at the Silverlink, followed by a movie of his choice in the Premier seats at the Odeon.

You should think of this as a post-divorce things-you-do-on-your-day-with-dad rather than a date, HF. No tricks with the popcorn, please.

You're alreet Gemima. I'll stick to going to the match with the lads thanks.

But does it even feel good anymore? I barely even enjoy victory now, all I can think of is the FCB and his puppet being rewarded because they're meeting expectations whilst falling short of ours.

The trick is I don't rely on the club, manager or players to enjoy it. We have a good drink and a good laugh in defeat too. Anyone that goes around with a geet cob on after a game is taking it too serious in my book.

The trick is I don't rely on the club, manager or players to enjoy it. We have a good drink and a good laugh in defeat too. Anyone that goes around with a geet cob on after a game is taking it too serious in my book.

You actively prepare numerous graphs about how the cunt is fleecing us financially - I don't believe you're as blase about the situation as you make out!

You actively prepare numerous graphs about how the cunt is fleecing us financially - I don't believe you're as blase about the situation as you make out!

I do those for fun.

I recently did some graphs looking at box-office earnings since the 80s too. That wasn't bile fueled either :)

We're going to have a gash side next year with zero creativity. I'll still enjoy my rare days out at the match too. Support the club, not the dickhead that runs it.

It's a nice idea but the reality is you can't do one without the other. I'll still go occasionally for the day out more than anything, but more sparingly than normal. I work too hard for my money for it to buy helicopter fuel for overweight charver businessmen