Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Gemmill the way I see it both are in the wrong the weight thing is Ben Arfa's fault. The lying about Ben Arfa being injured and blaming him for countless goals against us is Pardews fault. Apparently both manager and player have issues with each other I think it would be best for both to part company. To suggest that Pardew would build a team around Ben Arfa is crazy imho too many bridges have been burned between the two of them.

i thought it was Elliott that said it?

Players who have improved under Pardew?

Β 

Best, Williamson, Perch, Guthrie, Raylor

Β 

Pretty much all these fringe players were universally written off by most.

Β 

Pardew gets a lot of stick, but the fact is he's had a top integral player sold almost every season and left high and dry by Ashley.

Pardew deserves the stick he gets as he knew what he was singing up for and is more than happy to accept what comes his way.

Β 

"Do it for Mike."

I would think 99.9% of Newcastle fans could agree on the following points. So why we keep discussing them seems odd.

Β 

1. We would all prefer a better manager than Pardew.

2. Hatem Ben Arfa has added to his own woes by letting himself go.

3. Ben Arfa had a good run at the start of last season and only had one really good game (villa)

4. Ben Arfa is no Shane Ferguson

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see Cabella, De Jong, Lacazette and HBA as a front four.

Β 

But even though that's a feasible outcome, we won't, because Newcastle.

I'd like to see Cabella, De Jong, Lacazette and HBA as a front four.

But even though that's a feasible outcome, we won't, because Newcastle.

That would be splendid Mr Fish.

life-of-brian.jpg

"I'd like to see Cabella, De Jong, Lacazette and HBA as a front four.

But even though that's a feasible outcome, we won't, because Newcastle."

Β 

briandvdpic2.jpg?fileId=8213424

"Newcastle, what?"

Β 

life-of-brian.jpg

"Nothing."

Β 

"Go on, what were going to say?"

Β 

life-of-brian.jpg

"Nothing."

Β 

"Yes, you were. You were going to say something."

Β 

life-of-brian.jpg

"No, I wasn't. I'd finished."

Β 

"Oh, no you weren't. Oh, come on. Tell us before you go."

Β 

life-of-brian.jpg

"I wasn't going to say anything. I'd finished."

Β 

"No, you hadn't. What won't he tell? He won't say. Is it a secret?

Β 

life-of-brian.jpg

"No."

Β 

"It must be. Otherwise, he'd tell us."

Β 

Chapman_as_Brian.jpg

"Oh go away, leave me alone! Just FUCK OFF!"

Β 

"How shall we fuck off, O Fish?"

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Have to hope that HBA sees this as an opportunity and makes the most of it. He must realize that time is ticking on his career and that if he wants to make anything of it he has to perform this season.

Β 

Would be typical that despite everything over the last few years, it's only the motivation to make money on his next contract that forces him to play well this season.

We all know Ben Arfa has the talent to be a top player over a season if he applies himself. When he first came he looked fantastic and you could see the effect he had on opposing players until he had his leg broke.

We also know he's a bit of a loose cannon and had an attitude problem that Pardew managed to sort of iron out when he came here.

The fans treated him like a god at first and he knew it.

The leg break set him right back and it was only natural that it was gonna affect his confidence in terms of wondering when the next leg breaking tackle came in.

Β 

From that point on, amid another bout of injury, he came back overweight, bulked up and half hearted/fit. All we seen for that point was flits of skill here and there and an unwillingness to track back or even try to win back the ball once he lost it, on many occasions.

People can lay any blame they want on Pardew but the real downfall for Ben Arfa was and is himself. He's a player that believed his name should be on that team sheet, no matter what.

Β 

Having said all that, I would love to see him stay and give us a season of his genius. Not 6 or 7 games....but a season. If he's 100% focused and fit, I'd have him in the team everytime.

I think the manager and the club have been more than fair to Ben Arfa and so have the fans. It's time for him to give us all a boost by showing us that he has unfinished business.

That would be fine if the manager didn't constantly undermine him, spin against him, give him bit parts out of position and scapegoat him as he did whenever we had a bad result. I hope he leaves for his own sake to salvage the last third of his career.

Edited by Park Life

He's a class act and except for this season he has been consistent for us by and large.

Β 

It's all a sorry state of affairs to be honest. If he's sidelined this season, he goes to another club this season. If he has a good season, his contract runs out and he chooses another club for sure.

Β 

Either ways, we'll lose him either this season or the next.

Ben Arfa & Marveaux made to train with the kids it's obvious they're not wanted at the club.

Β 

Where was this said?

If it's like last year then Pardew promises that the players that return fittest for their position will start in pre season.

Β 

Wonder if Ben arfa and marveaux can force their way into the starting team that way.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β