Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Maybe no-one wants him, Pardewness aside, his attitude hasn't been brilliant. When I've seen him play he appears to not give a fuck and is huffing all the time.

Man up HBA and show what you can do.

He's done that already and has been rejected by the King.

Signing Cabella and De Jong could be a big way of fitting Ben Arfa back in the team. Unfortunately, I feel having a defender like Debuchy was never going to help Ben Arfa as he was never the type to get back and defend.

If Pardew was a smart man (Doubtful), then he does have the makings of one very good midfield however he needs to shore up his defence and adventurous full backs come wingers like Debuchy are not going to help us. He would be better getting a defence minded full back with better positioning.

I also think it's time to play Sissoko in his more favoured central position. Having him a Tiote in the defensive midfield, De Jong, Ben Arfa and Cabella as his attacking midfielders would give Newcastle a solid midfield. All we need is a good striker who stick the ball in the net... Use to be Cisse once upon a time.

It can be Cisse again. Remember, we were all drolling when Cisse first signed and started scoring some great goals. He's still a quality player. He does get caught offside a lot because he plays right off the shoulder , so that's a part of his game he needs to fully master. Apart from that, it's simply confidence. These new signings can give him that so I'm not writing him off.

As for Ben Arfa. He's quality - gifted and appears to genuinely love the club. His major problem is attitude and fitness for whatever reason. If he gets his head down and grafts like hell then goes to Pardew to show his intent on helping us in a fully focused manner, then I think Pardew would afford him his place among the trusted squad members, where it's up to him to nail down his spot.

I think his attitude has been to think he's too good to be dropped, even half fit or half arsed. Years ago he would have got away with this in a lesser side...not in this side.

With this influx of quality new players and enough hardworkers, like we appear to have, Ben Arfa could be given a licence to thrill. It's up to him to do a cool hand Luke and tell the boss his mind is right.

Ben arfa fucked Cisse up by never picking out runs. If we have players who play for the striker then Cisse will once again be awesome.

In fact (hf prediction thread), this season will be rememebered for the Cissenati kids comeback.

Ben arfa fucked Cisse up by never picking out runs. If we have players who play for the striker then Cisse will once again be awesome.

In fact (hf prediction thread), this season will be rememebered for the Cissenati kids comeback.

:CT:

Hatem Ben Arfa being pushed out by Newcastle

According to our colleagues at Le Parisien, Newcastle United attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa is being forced out of the club this summer.

The player has been informed that he will not be taking part in the Magpies’ pre-season tour to New Zealand and will instead remain in England to train with the reserve team under the wing of their manager Peter Beardsley. Unfortunately, the situation is yet worse.

Newcastle wish to fine the player €2000 because he returned from holiday 1.5 kilograms over the required weight limit. Hatem Ben Arfa denies this and is currently contesting it, he claims that the extra weight he gained was muscle when he was on holiday in Saint-Barths and Miami…

Newcastle United are actively trying to sell the player on and had accepted an offer from an unknown Ukrainian side for the player’s services, but Ben Arfa is refusing to agree personal terms.

His adviser Michel Ouazine has announced that Ben Arfa may look to remain at Newcastle until his contract expires next summer, so that clubs will see him as a more attractive proposition, free.

We have to get some news at pitch side about the injury to Fanni. It appears Pinas has slid into Fanni and left a nasty gash.

Made more sense than most of your posts.

it's 3lbs like, that can go up and down within days, fucking hell ripping the arse out of it there.

but aye just trying to force him out since they've brought in cabella, unreal we're looking to get rid of ben arfa, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face

I was imagining we were going to have two creative forces interchanging and so on....

Probably naivety, but I didn't foresee Ben Arfa's time here ending like this. There must have been words said several times to end up in an untenable situation like this. Playing devil's advocate here but I don't think he'll be worried about not going to a notoriously windy city in NZ in the thick of winter to play some lower league sides.