Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

CT,, it seems to me you're just quoting word for word Neil Cameron's verbiage about Ben Arfa written the paper. C'mon man.

I think his past attitude is there for all to read about (from whichever journalist you like).

Β 

Pardew has lots of faults but during his time here I Think he's handled most of the flare ups quite well whether that be Cabaye striking, Coloccini playing away or Bartons implosion. I can't think of any Newcastle players past or present who've had a real go at him.

Β 

The fact that Ben Arfas team mates didn't want him involved last season speaks volumes.

Barton had nothing but good things to say about Pardew after he left. Which further proves that he's an idiot.

There's a theme there actually. Danny Mills who's now a half decent pundit says Pardew is the best man-manager he's ever had as a coach.

Β 

At times over the last few seasons, there's been a couple of times that Pardew would have been well within his rights to fuck the playing staff over and he never has. Despite other short-comings, it's clearly a strength.

There's a theme there actually. Danny Mills who's now a half decent pundit says Pardew is the best man-manager he's ever had as a coach.

Β 

At times over the last few seasons, there's been a couple of times that Pardew would have been well within his rights to fuck the playing staff over and he never has. Despite other short-comings, it's clearly a strength.

Then word of Danny Mills means so much in the real football world.

I think his past attitude is there for all to read about (from whichever journalist you like).

Β 

Pardew has lots of faults but during his time here I Think he's handled most of the flare ups quite well whether that be Cabaye striking, Coloccini playing away or Bartons implosion. I can't think of any Newcastle players past or present who've had a real go at him.

Β 

The fact that Ben Arfas team mates didn't want him involved last season speaks volumes.

Ba's parting shot to the French media: "People don't want to pay the ticket to see the ball kicked from the back to the front".

Β 

Danny fukin baldy Mills?!!! Are you having a laugh?