Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Either way the team has had a lot of money spend on it, so leaving Ben Arfa out in the cold will put an enormous amount of pressure on him.

If he doesnt get a couple of early results I can see this decision coming back to haunt him. Especially as the crowd look set to chant his name.

Not according to this at the end of last month. Though dark colours are supposed to be slimming.

He must be wearing a black hole.

Weird then that the team I suggested got 5th.

Pardew knew the tune he'd be made to dance to. He's an average manager, but he is a cunt.

SHGioBE.jpg

The-Moore-Talking-Scale-5-thumb-550x1196

"Hello! I am the H21000 talking scales unit. I tell you your weight. Insert 50p and step right on me!"

151227-benarfa-man-une-jpg_55608.jpg

"Aha, what have we ere? Hmmnn, lets see ow much I am weighing."

scales.jpg

"Fucksakegetoff me you fat bastaaaard!!!"

151227-benarfa-man-une-jpg_55608.jpg

"Ah, merde!! Eet spoke in Anglais too fast! I'm sure eet said something like eight stone four but I'm not sure."

"Ben Arfa responded when the whole team was asked to give their opinions after a third successive defeat without scoring. He said the team was too direct. There was a row with Pardew and a confrontation which ended with Shola Ameobi removing Ben Arfa from the dressing room."

Is this common knowledge? Do not remember reading this earlier after the 4-nil defeat.

"Ben Arfa responded when the whole team was asked to give their opinions after a third successive defeat without scoring. He said the team was too direct. There was a row with Pardew and a confrontation which ended with Shola Ameobi removing Ben Arfa from the dressing room."

Is this common knowledge? Do not remember reading this earlier after the 4-nil defeat.

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/newcastle-captain-puts-pardew-right-dressing-room-confrontation/

New details, but a confrontation was reported.

In the least surprising news of the day, the 'meet and greet' has been cancelled. You have to imagine that will be on the back of some strong words from the club, and most likely the police. Can't say I'm disappointed. We could do without the inevitable shitstorm it would have created.

• 2 weeks later...