Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

• 1 month later...

I would love it if he came back but I think this story is garbage and I couldn’t see it happening .

I know many on here probably wouldn’t but I reckon Rafa could iron out his bad bits. He’s certainly the most talented player I’ve seen since Ginola. :wank:

I think this is a non-starter. Rafa has repeatedly said he's only interested in players who work hard for the group. I dont think that applies to HBA for all his undoubted gifts.

That article in the other thread from the express that also has this link is fucking hilarious btw. £500m to spend and it links us with Townsend and HBA :lol: may as well say we’ll be after Brett Emerton, and Leighton Baines as well. 

Edited by Howay

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

That article in the other thread from the express that also has this link is fucking hilarious btw. £500m to spend and it links us with Townsend and HBA :lol: may as well say we’ll be after Brett Emerton, and Leighton Baines as well. 

Baines to sign by the end of the week, guaranteed :lol:

• Like 1

Probably one of his biggest fans when he was here (and since then too), but we should stay well away. I loved him because he could get us out of trouble and create something in the absence of an actual game plan. With Benitez, I'd rather have Jonas-type wingers to be honest.

18 hours ago, Howay said:

Those reports are wide of the mark