Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

I don't get any emotion out of this club anymore, I'm not even happy if we win and I'm not angry when we get beat. Just a feeling of nothingness and sometimes frustration that something that used to mean alot just doesn't anymore.

Sums it up for me also.

Just total apathy with something that used to mean so much.

Nah, you can want the team to win and enjoy a day out at the match while still thinking Ashley's a cunt.

You can Doctor, but this is a symptom of a vicious circle, as the team winning only empowers him. The prognosis being that he stays and goes nowhere!

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

You have to fucking laugh at the crap being written between this thread and the Pardew thread. It's the FUCKING PLAYERS who are the ones letting us down on the pitch, not Ashley or Pardew.

We were fucking flying until December and sure Cabaye got the move he DEMANDED, but that does not excuse the abysmal performance put in by the other 20 odd highly paid professionals.

Is Carver a cunt too?

Some so called very good players not giving a fuck at NUFC.

Edited by Christmas Tree

You have to fucking laugh at the crap being written between this thread and the Pardew thread. It's the FUCKING PLAYERS who are the ones letting us down on the pitch, not Ashley or Pardew. We were fucking flying until December and sure Cabaye got the move he DEMANDED, but that does not excuse the abysmal performance put in by the other 20 odd highly paid professionals. Is Carver a cunt too? Some so called very good players not giving a fuck at NUFC.

Wasn't part of our super scouting set-up signing players with the right character/attitude? Who signs the players? Not a single leader on the pitch. One or two good professionals, but we don't have an authoritarian figure and it's costing us.

Wasn't part of our super scouting set-up signing players with the right character/attitude? Who signs the players? Not a single leader on the pitch. One or two good professionals, but we don't have an authoritarian figure and it's costing us.

I think it's a very fair point to question Carrs credentials.

I think it's a very fair point to question Carrs credentials.

Carr is working within set criteria where players have to be young and be good value that will go on to rise. Leader's are generally experienced players who're battle-hardened and know their onions. Not having any of those is what's costing us.

Young players that already have that quality alongside a winning mentality are the ones that go for the sort of money that Ashley won't pay

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

I don't get any emotion out of this club anymore, I'm not even happy if we win and I'm not angry when we get beat. Just a feeling of nothingness and sometimes frustration that something that used to mean alot just doesn't anymore.

Aye have to say I'm a lot less bothered by results, I think the frequency of the 3-0 and 4-0 drubbings we've had this season has really helped that. There was a time where a 4-0 drubbing was completely embarrassing, but in recent weeks it's come to be expected and almost feels the same as a 2-0 loss which is ridiculous. Everton walked through us as if we weren't even there, Southampton done likewise, I'm at the point where they can all do one tbh. Pardew for his shite tactics and decisions, Ashley for his large part and the players for being embarrassing on the field, I understand the point about how the knackers in charge have made the players apathetic but I still expect them to show some effort and have some pride. The recent performances should make the players ashamed of themselves.

I'm pretty apathetic to Ben Arfa leaving tbh, we barely ever see him play anyway and as much as I love watching the lad I'm frustrated with him for clearly letting himself go. I can also get his apathy towards his place due to poor management but he's still an adult and has been unprofessional himself. Like I said though, it barely matters as Pardew has no clue how to use him anyway and would far rather have someone like Danny Guthrie.

Carr is working within set criteria where players have to be young and be good value that will go on to rise. Leader's are generally experienced players who're battle-hardened and know their onions. Not having any of those is what's costing us.

Young players that already have that quality alongside a winning mentality are the ones that go for the sort of money that Ashley won't pay

Hold on though, the likes of Colochini and Tiote should be capable of leading on the pitch. It's the likes of Santon, Mbwia, De Jong and co that leave his judgement in question.

Aye have to say I'm a lot less bothered by results, I think the frequency of the 3-0 and 4-0 drubbings we've had this season has really helped that. There was a time where a 4-0 drubbing was completely embarrassing, but in recent weeks it's come to be expected and almost feels the same as a 2-0 loss which is ridiculous. Everton walked through us as if we weren't even there, Southampton done likewise, I'm at the point where they can all do one tbh. Pardew for his shite tactics and decisions, Ashley for his large part and the players for being embarrassing on the field, I understand the point about how the knackers in charge have made the players apathetic but I still expect them to show some effort and have some pride. The recent performances should make the players ashamed of themselves. 

I'm pretty apathetic to Ben Arfa leaving tbh, we barely ever see him play anyway and as much as I love watching the lad I'm frustrated with him for clearly letting himself go. I can also get his apathy towards his place due to poor management but he's still an adult and has been unprofessional himself. Like I said though, it barely matters as Pardew has no clue how to use him anyway and would far rather have someone like Danny Guthrie.

Ben Arfa needs no excuses.

He's praised Pardews handling of him, is surrounded by French internationals WANTING the World Cup this summer.

You couldn't have put it better, HE has let himself go.

Hold on though, the likes of Colochini and Tiote should be capable of leading on the pitch. It's the likes of Santon, Mbwia, De Jong and co that leave his judgement in question.

Should be capable? Coloccini was only ever a 'lead by example' captain, being a good professional (does he even speak english?). You're over-rating tiote, he's a spoiler (and good at it) but ability wise limited and in no way have I ever seen him marshal the team from midfield.