Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Stupid to Blame Pardew for Ben Arfas woes. It's plain and simple for all to see that he is not a team player and not a good enough footballer in his own respect to carry off not being a team player.

A handful of goals will remember his time here and I don't expect to find a queue forming to snap him up in the summer. Hopefully a French outfit will take him off our hands and allows us to find more of a footballer and less of a circus act.

Enough crocodile tears please.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Stupid to Blame Pardew for Ben Arfas woes. It's plain and simple for all to see that he is not a team player and not a good enough footballer in his own respect to carry off not being a team player. A handful of goals will remember his time here and I don't expect to find a queue forming to snap him up in the summer. Hopefully a French outfit will take him off our hands and allows us to find more of a footballer and less of a circus act. Enough crocodile tears please.

He's been drip fed opportunities this season. Pardew's man management is horrendous, in fact his whole management ability is horrific.

He's been drip fed opportunities this season. Pardew's man management is horrendous, in fact his whole management ability is horrific. 

Wasn't he a first team regular until it was obvious it his form had gone and he'd had his one wonder game (villa?).

Didn't the team them go on a great run without him?

Too many fans get hung up on the promise of Ben Arfa rather than the reality of Ben Arfa.

Could play the stats game all day long but at the end of the day you and a few others have always had him on a pedestal he hasn't deserved.

I'm not sure whether he ever had the potential to be a consistent good footballer but he's had plenty of opportunities here to sort himself out.

Obviously letting himself go hasn't helped his cause.

Has morphed into a poor mans Jonas.

:lol: no you couldn't because you'd lose so yeah why use facts and stats when you can talk shite and be a wum flipflopping contrary prick.

which is why you won't and why you have absolutely no worth or weight to your opinions whatsoever on the football section on here or anywhere else

holidays over i assume hence your reappearance eh?

ffs get help :razz:

Could play the stats game all day long but at the end of the day you and a few others have always had him on a pedestal he hasn't deserved.

I'm not sure whether he ever had the potential to be a consistent good footballer but he's had plenty of opportunities here to sort himself out.

Obviously letting himself go hasn't helped his cause.

Has morphed into a poor mans Jonas.

So if you dismiss facts & stats, your appraisal of a player is solely down to, what? Gut instinct?

Special emphasis on the gut tbf.

If it is simply his gut coming to these conclusions, it'd explain why they're so full of shit.

you realise what happens in reality becomes fact/stat?

what you witness while thinking about your current match day snack and post match day snack snack and trying to remember who that guy was that is rotting in the championship  then rehash into some garbled opinion is not the same.

Just take down the Ben Arfa posters above your bed and move on Ant.

It just wasn't meant to be.

Let go.

He's got a good stone to shift before he starts thriving. I've said it before like, but giving Ben Arfa a pass on his ridiculous weight gain just because you don't like the manager is moronic. The kid is plainly a fucking dickhead. As is the manager.

Edited by Gemmill

What you witness with your eyes. :lol:

It's not rocket science.

Yet, you're biased against Ben Arfa, as are some in his favour, so it's impossible for there to be objective opinions about whether or not he's a good player.

Oh, unless of course you look at the statistics that back, or refute your opinion. So, say for example we look at the facts and stats Ant posted earlier, we see that Hatem Ben Arfa is a good player. Add to that the performances people have seen with their own eyes where he's been the only player likely to make a difference...

You insisted that Shane Ferguson was the answer to our woes despite not seeing him play a lot, and when we pointed that out, you wheeled out the statistics to try and back your claim. When they failed you went (unsurprisingly) quiet on the subject. Given we all said that he wasn't the answer to our woes and have been proven right, given we all said that Debuchy is a very good right back and just needed time, and again we've been proven right.. given all of that, shouldn't you just accept we know what we're talking about?

Edited by The Fish

I don't think they'll be a mad rush by Champions League clubs to get him because it's old news that his attitude leaves something to be desired.

I actually think Pardew managed him well in the past, but isn't good enough to manage him as he currently is. Both men won't be at the club next season, it's one or the other.

Edited by Monroe Transfer