Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Back in France AGAIN

Working on his fitness AGAIN

Anyone think he's just taking the piss and seeing out til a summer move.

Doesn't need an operation apparently.

:jesuswept:

Makes no difference where he is, evidently the problem is Ben Arfa has always been injury prone. Playing him on an artificial pitch in Russia was hardly a masterstroke either, was it?

I don't give two shits about where he gets back to fitness, but the main problem is throwing him back into the action when he's nowhere near ready. Adding to that it's clear his head isn't in the right place so the club have evidently deemed him spending time in France will help.

Quite possible he is now calling the shots and taking the piss. Its not as those he's not known for taking the piss out of his clubs.

Desperate for a bite.

Makes no difference where he is, evidently the problem is Ben Arfa has always been injury prone. Playing him on an artificial pitch in Russia was hardly a masterstroke either, was it?

I don't give two shits about where he gets back to fitness, but the main problem is throwing him back into the action when he's nowhere near ready. Adding to that it's clear his head isn't in the right place so the club have evidently deemed him spending time in France will help.

Ben Arfa hasn't always been injury prone man.

Quite possible he is now calling the shots and taking the piss. Its not as those he's not known for taking the piss out of his clubs.

Try harder.

Hatem Ben Arfa could play still play a part for United - THIS season

29 Mar 2013 08:36

After a positive reaction to a period of rest during the international break there is hope that Hatem Ben Arfa could appear again this season

Share on print Share on email

Hatem%20Ben%20Arfa-1744308.jpg Newcastle United's Hatem Ben Arfa

Hatem Ben Arfa has an outside chance of playing a part for Newcastle United – THIS season.

The French playmaker has returned to France after a hamstring injury to work on his fitness.

But the good news for the Magpies and Alan Pardew today is that the former Marseille bad boy is that he does not require a an operation.

Pardew said today: “We’re getting more optimistic he could be involved again before the end of the season.”

Ben Arfa endured a negative reaction to his last run out against Anzhi Makhachkala in the Europa League and hasn’t played since.

It was feared that the Toon star would have to go under the knife but he has shown positive signs of recovery.

And there is an outside chance he could be involved in Newcastle’s remaining fixtures this season.

With United also still in the mix in the Europa League, Ben Arfa will be hoping his team-mates can keep his dream alive in Continental competition.

Should Newcastle get past Benfica in the next 10 days they would have two-legged semi-final in the next month with the final showpiece in Amsterdam on May 15.

Canny :up:

You may have just had a wild stab, but you're right that he is calling the shots. He is using his own physio and medical team, refusing NUFC's medical care.

First - I think he's magical and I reckon we should wrap him in cotton wool like Barca do with Messi. Love seeing him play in black and white.

But....how much can we take of the injuries before enough is enough? 15 appearances this season - not good enough. We need a consistent winger fit for most games, and I wish/hope it's him.

Only just. They've both started 15 games.

:lol:

I would be worried about taking Carroll back for £5m, if we sold Ben Arfa for that I would be very, very pissed off.

I can't believe anyone would contemplate a swap.

I want Ben Arfa to stay at all costs! I love the unexpected - those moments when he somehow does something magical! The damage he could do if he played for an entire season in the PL for us. Problem is keeping him fit.

Carroll wouldn't even pay for Ben Arfa's right leg.

:lol:

I would be worried about taking Carroll back for £5m, if we sold Ben Arfa for that I would be very, very pissed off.

I can't believe anyone would contemplate a swap.

I wouldn't have last year. Seeing him injured after one game for the 3rd!!! time worries you about his long term fitness however