Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

They've just got knocked out of the Champions League so I'm not sure they'll be looking to add to their squad.

You're mistaking them with us. They've missed out narrowly so will want to strengthen to ensure that they're definitely there next year. We narrowly missed out then only bought Anita.

ah so you posted in this thread, cisses tough year was down to his confidence being shit and him being awful due to it, he missed sitters from 2yrds out, that's nothing to do with selfishness it's to do with piss poor performance on his part.

BTW were losing to a shit side at home and we've obertan on the bench, you're a wum cunt :)

Mission accomplished for CT with this response!

Hatem Ben Arfa’s lawyer Jean-Jacques Bertrand has given an interview to Foot Mercato about the player’s situation at Newcastle United.

He had the following to say:

“For Birmingham, there is nothing. They are just noises. However, I received an email from the club last night confirming that Newcastle had found an agreement with Besiktas for the transfer of the player. I discussed the sporting advantages with his agent Michel Ouazine and Hatem without talking about the figures. Finally, Hatem has decided not to go with this offer. He prefers to stay in England and to play at Newcastle. Besiktas, it is therefore a no go.”

“I don’t know if the club understands this, but Hatem is attached to Newcastle. There would have been players in his position to have already left by now after everything he has had to suffer. He played and he played well for the reserves. And then the club asked a few hours before the match that he didn’t play. Why? Under the pretext that there were talks with another club and that they didn’t want him to get injured, but there were no discussions (with another club). I think that some people have it in for him and want him to make a mistake to justify the sanctions and tarnish his image in the eyes of the fans.”

“Everyone thinks this is a guy who is going to give in, but Hatem is strong. He has a strong character and knows a lot more about who he is and where he wants to go then what is claimed about him. He wants to light up Newcastle, he loves this club and this town.”

“It is absolutely abnormal that he is not treated in the same way and with the same conditions as his teammates in the first team. If this continues after the transfer window, we will look to take action through the FA. He must have the same working conditions as the others, we are not asking him to start games or to be subbed on, but he just deserves the chance to train with the others. This situation cannot go on forever.”

Oh yes.

Did you even read it?

Yes and nothing in it would be of any concern to the FA. So what are you referring to? "He must have the same working conditions as the others"? Unless he has it written into his contract that he must train with the first team, he has absolutely no argument here. NUFC pay his wages and are perfectly within their rights to make him train with the reserves, play with the reserves and not give him a chance.

ah so you posted in this thread, cisses tough year was down to his confidence being shit and him being awful due to it, he missed sitters from 2yrds out, that's nothing to do with selfishness it's to do with piss poor performance on his part.

BTW were losing to a shit side at home and we've obertan on the bench, you're a wum cunt :)

And you're a thoroughly unpleasant chap.

Yes and nothing in it would be of any concern to the FA. So what are you referring to? "He must have the same working conditions as the others"? Unless he has it written into his contract that he must train with the first team, he has absolutely no argument here. NUFC pay his wages and are perfectly within their rights to make him train with the reserves, play with the reserves and not give him a chance.

While I'm not sure whether the FA have jurisdiction but there may well be a legal argument in there regarding his lack of opportunities.

While I'm not sure whether the FA have jurisdiction but there may well be a legal argument in there regarding his lack of opportunities.

How could there be a legal argument? He's not entitled to opportunities to play/train in the first team, that would be utterly ridiculous.

we are not asking him to start games or to be subbed on, but he just deserves the chance to train with the others

What's the accusation going to be? The team paying my wages are choosing not to play me?

I'd say your question was answered in the article.

How could there be a legal argument? He's not entitled to opportunities to play/train in the first team, that would be utterly ridiculous.

I suggest you do some research into it. One angle could be that he is being unfairly denied the opportunity to earn performance related pay with regards to appearance, goal and assist bonuses. There are other arguments that can also be made.

I suggest you do some research into it. One angle could be that he is being unfairly denied the opportunity to earn performance related pay with regards to appearance, goal and assist bonuses. There are other arguments that can also be made.

"unfairly"? How subjective do you want to make it? I mean, if going to the FA with a claim that would have absolutely no chance of being taken seriously counts, I guess you could say he has a legal argument.

Which other arguments could be made?

'Constructive dismissal' claim number 2 against Mike's NUFC en route.

Yep, don't even have to look beyond the club or management to find precedence.

Hadn't thought about it before, but seems reasonable and quite possibly being considered.

Sounds like Hatem's lawyer is on the wind up regardless of whether the player is being treated badly in a legal sense. And somebody has tipped him the wink that Pardew is fuckin toast very soon. Is that an international football break I see before me? ;)