Owen - If only the fans knew the facts!

KeithJ

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He’s on a plane, studiously ignoring the film being played, can’t count his money in the air, no access to his “trophy room/wank bank” so he needs something to stop him from spiralling in to an unsalvageable state of extreme dullness. 

I've some awful news. 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Just watched his own narrated premier league greats ep. 

WHAT A WORLD CLASS PRICK.

He starts the episode with "I don't want sound big headed but I knew I was going to be a footballer when I was 6. And not only that, one of the best in the world"

And he continues to be self- congratulatory through out.  TIT.

• 1 month later...

Speaking on BT Sport, he said: "Liverpool's strength is that group of players who have been to the trenches and won together.

"That takes years of building. Why is everyone talking about a refresh?

"I think Liverpool have got enough. Looking through their starting XI, there's nobody out there better than their goalkeeper. Their right-back is unbelievable, the left-back too, Virgil van Dijk is probably the best in the world when he is on form. Ibrahima Konate is brilliant. The front five are brilliant.

"Darwin Nunez was the hottest striker around last year. Cody Gakpo was one of the stars of the World Cup.

"When they bought Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino they weren't £100m players, they weren't the best in the world at the time. Nunez could be anything, he could be one of the best in the world in five years."

Young Michael still with his finger on the pulse, proving why he's worth every penny that BT pay him.

Incidentally I see that Liverpool's next three league fixtures are away to Man City, Chelsea and home to Arsenal. They could be out of the race for top 4 after those games.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Young Michael still with his finger on the pulse, proving why he's worth every penny that BT pay him.

Incidentally I see that Liverpool's next three league fixtures are away to Man City, Chelsea and home to Arsenal. They could be out of the race for top 4 after those games.

:lol:

I heard last night since the last time they won the ECL they have been knocked out by SPanish teams.  So I looked and basically its Athletico and Real have dominated them the last few seasons :lol: 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Liverpool are in dire need of an overhaul. Midfield especially and while there are plenty of pundits saying they should go out and sign Bellingham I don't think one hugely expensive addition sorts them out. They need multiple top quality central midfielders, they need a top quality centreback, and I personally think they need better at fullback. They've done very well to compete with Man City, but their ages, the way Klopp has them playing and the resurgence of Arsenal, Man Utd and to a lesser degree, ourselves, means that I'd not be surprised to see them miss out on Champions League football again at the end of next season. Which means it's even harder for them to convince the very best players, like Bellingham, to join them. 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...