Owen - If only the fans knew the facts!

KeithJ

He's a f*cking ar$ehole and needs to get over the fact he was at his peak 10 years ago.

As someone succinctly put it he hasn't played regular competitive football since he broke his foot playing for us at Spurs. And that was 2005!!!

7 years bit part. Not worthy of league 2!

• 4 months later...

Just look at his head man .

Start by fixing your eyes on his chin and allow your eyes to trace the outline of his balloon .

When your eyes get up to his ear, over the top of his head and down to the other ear I bet you subconciously make a 'woaaahthere' sound to yourself when you realise the lengthy journey your eyes are on .

Just look at his head man .

Start by fixing your eyes on his chin and allow your eyes to trace the outline of his balloon .

When your eyes get up to his ear, over the top of his head and down to the other ear I bet you subconciously make a 'woaaahthere' sound to yourself when you realise the lengthy journey your eyes are on .

:lol:

As much as he treated us with contempt, I think he's an okay pundit. Not afraid to criticise others of crimes he admits he was guilty of - namely diving - and tbf he's about the only pundit I've seen who rejects the 'contact = foul regardless of context' mantra that's crept into the media of late.

As much as he treated us with contempt, I think he's an okay pundit. Not afraid to criticise others of crimes he admits he was guilty of - namely diving - and tbf he's about the only pundit I've seen who rejects the 'contact = foul regardless of context' mantra that's crept into the media of late.

I don't know like, did you see him on Sky last week? He went to answer a question, couldn't think of anything so was mumbling 'erm..erm' then said 'I agree with Graeme (Souness).' Although I am probably biased and looking for mistakes seeing as I think he's a cunt.

You're probably right, it's just that the contact thing really bugs me so I'm glad to see someone speak out on it - especially as he fully admits he was guilty of it against Argentina. Often ex pros won't criticise players for a crime they committed for fear of being labelled a hypocrite.

• 3 months later...

Once his pace went he was finished at the highest level. Decent finisher but his pace made him the player he was in his early 20s. He's been ordinary since.

Funny watching him in denial about it the last few seasons.