Should Freddie or Mike run the Toon?

Irrelevant Nick KP

Freddie Shepherd or Mike Ashley  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex is going doo-lally.

First he babbles about the Geordie nation, when all Freddie said was that when Shearer said jump, Freddie said how high.

Then he says that Gullit didn't drop Shearer.

What kind of fruitcake is this Alex?

:rip:

Nicks a Mackem and he fucks his mother

Doo daa doo daa

Takes it up the arse from his father and his brother

Doo daa doo daa day

Retarded fucking Mong

Let's all sing his song

Nicks a Mackem and he fucks his Mother

Doo daadoo daa day

I thought Nick was an Insane corpse fucking murderer. But it's worse, he is a Mackem Bastard.

Nick I understand your views, but to my mind it makes you NOT a Newcastle United supporter. And in any case if that is the type of team you want to support fuck knows why you picked Newcastle, hardly the most respectable club out there?

Why do you pretend to support our club?

I started supporting them when I was 10, and I started supporting them because I was born in Newcastle. I didn't even know that money was so important.

A few years ago, I'd had my fill with listening to fans demand that chairmen spend spend spend.

I'd also noticed that Man U fans and Chelsea fans quickly grew immune to feelings of pleasure, after a few years of winning loads of leagues (the CL became their one real source of pleasure). I also noticed how happy Fulham fans and Burnley fans were when they did much better than expected.

That's when it dawned on me, what success really means. And it has nothing to do with buying trophies.

If you don't want to regard me as a Toon fan, then that's fine.

The fact that I was totally gutted, and still am, about losing out on that 9th place at the end of last season, is my reassurance that I'm a true fan - and that's more important than what other people think.

Basically, I'm too busy hoping we do well, to worry about my own standing among Toon fans.

So you were born in Newcastle, you are also Polish, and you have said in the past that your also Norwegian.

I think you are just a lying Mackem cunt. Now kindly fuck off and die.

Hello, hello We are the Geordie Boys Hello,

hello We are the Geordie Boys

We're gonna win the Football League

We're gonna win the Cup

We all follow the Accrual Revenue method

Toon Toon

in the black army