Seriously kidda

peasepud

Fez's are cool.

Proper fez's, yes.... but that looks ridiculous!

Yeah a proper fez looks fucking brilliant. :lol:

Depends who's wearing it tbh. Any headgear would look a state on that bonce of yours... :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fez's are cool.

Depends who's wearing it tbh. Any headgear would look a state on that bonce of yours... :razz:

Since you recently hit 17 stone, a fez would sit on top of your head like an upturned cupcake. :lol:

Fez's are cool.

Depends who's wearing it tbh. Any headgear would look a state on that bonce of yours... :razz:

Since you recently hit 17 stone, a fez would sit on top of your head like an upturned cupcake. :lol:

Touché, it'd look like a belisha beacon with your ginger strands under it... :razz:

Touché, it'd look like a belisha beacon with your ginger strands under it... :lol:

Number 2 all over these days. I look impossinails.

piggy-fez.jpg

"What the fuck with the laughter?! Proper fez's are cool!"

If I'm not mistaken, the chap in the picture (at the top of this post) is none other than PC David Rathband, at the starting line, waiting for the starters pistol to be fired at the London Marathon.

Edited by Jay Jay Sea

Morrissey has accused the royal family of being "benefit scroungers" ahead of Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding this Friday (April 29).

In an interview broadcast on BBC 5live this morning (April 27), the singer said he won't be watching the wedding, which is set to be seen by a global audience of two billion people.

"Why would I watch the wedding? Why would I watch it?" Morrissey said. "I couldn't take any of that seriously. I don't think the so-called royal family speak for England now and I don't think England needs them. I do seriously believe that they are benefit scroungers and nothing else. I don't believe they serve any purpose whatsoever."

Morrissey added: "The press reports from Buckingham Palace tell you that people love them, but go out now and speak to people on the street and they will laugh at you. They really will."

What a load of pish this is. Republic of England in my life time, or so I hope. Isegrim is more English than the Royal Family, Kraut lineage the husbands half Greek/half Dane, and now these kraut offspring and a lass with 100% mackem blood. Thanks for the day off and that like, but I refuse to buy a paper tomorrow, or even put the telly on.

Hows she a mackem like? :lol:

:lol:

I think one of her great grandfathers was from County Durham = tainted in Stevie's eyes

I watched that Meet the Middletons. There was one grandfather from Durham who was influential in the family tree and then on another side there was solicitors from Leeds.

When i watched that last week, i was pissing myself laughing at some of the family members that i thought that it was some sort of clever spoof. Went online to check but it seems they were all real.

The real people's princess :razz: