PlayStation Network...

Besty

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but surly you can download those games on ps plus subscriber i mean sony are given 30 days for none subscribers surly i can just go on the plus section and go crazy hahaha

yea but surly you can download those games on ps plus subscriber i mean sony are given 30 days for none subscribers surly i can just go on the plus section and go crazy hahaha

Problem is though with the PS Plus, it's just pointless downloading anything because as soon as you download any game - it will be removed from your system when your subscription expires

LittleBigPlanet is good but everything is massively improved in the sequel. I've played everything but Ratchet and Dead Nation so I know what I'm getting.

I've all ready got the first. Let me know what you think of dead nation I might try that second.

When I go to PS Store it just says ''Undergoing Maintenance'' so I can't download them anyway!

Only online play is active at the moment. All other services including the PlayStation Store have been said to return on the 31st

Still a bit of a farce. Updated today then went to log in and it said I needed to change the password (as expected) and they'd send an email. The first email never turned up so tried again and it did arrive. So I click on the link to change my password and the site is down for "maintenance".

Same as above. Fucking pathetic from Sony. If i had to choose right now between ps3 and xbox i know what i would choose. Fuck you Sony. Cunts.

• 2 weeks later...

its back up it was down on sunday but they may be preparing it for the full restart as the store is still down so hopefully it wont be down again

ah well its cause im near the end of it im on endurance races im doing the 24 hour ones so its taken ages but i do play other games to lol

Edited by DEADMAN