PlayStation Network...

Besty

I'm def going for Infamous, but not sure on the other one. Is Little Big Planet all that good? Not fussed with Wipeout really, and no idea on Ratchet and Clank or Dead Nation. Aren't those two kinda small/cheap download games anyway?

Edit: Ok, might be me being stupid, but does anyone know how you actually get the games? Gone on the Playstation Store and can't seem to find a way to do it?

Edited by Bonamental

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm def going for Infamous, but not sure on the other one. Is Little Big Planet all that good? Not fussed with Wipeout really, and no idea on Ratchet and Clank or Dead Nation. Aren't those two kinda small/cheap download games anyway?

Edit: Ok, might be me being stupid, but does anyone know how you actually get the games? Gone on the Playstation Store and can't seem to find a way to do it?

Was going to ask the same. Now it makes two of us :lol:

doesnt matter if those games are rubbish none psn plus subscibers will get 30 days free of psn plus so you can download those classic games on the market place

Word of warning, make sure you have enough space to download before going into the store, and get BOTH games at the same time. (Naively) thought just over 8gb would be enough when I checked my free space before going into the store, so went ahead. Got to inFamous, and that’s like 7.5gb, so started that one going then exited the store to free up some other space, went back in, and I cannot get my second game. The option to view the free games has completely disappeared, leaving me with just the playstation plus nonsense. Not overly impressed.

Edit:

Ah, found the answer on the PSN forum:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Tec...e/td-p/13111469

"A: If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB

2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List

3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed

4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”"

Seems a bit stupid that you have to do this rather than through the store, but hey ho, at least it now *seems* to be working.

Edited by Bonamental

its ok i downloaded two games i downloaded dead nation and er wipeout and burnout paradise oh and streets of rage 2 lol

Edited by DEADMAN

Dead Nation is decent fun but there's no way on earth I would have paid £30/40 for it.

Infamous is currently downloading. Can't wait to be an evil superhero :gay:

Mines is only 1.5mb tops so will take ages, don't think i'm going to bother even starting downloading them. I have uncharted and infamous and none of the rest appeal to me that much.

Worth a shout for nothing really! I quite enjoyed Dead Nation but Haven't played Infamous yet!

Still at McDonalds? That must feel like a long shift!

I am indeed. The longer shifts drag like fuck, worked 8-5 today, what made it worse was they rang me at 11 last night and i only agreed cause i was slightly drunk, ah well, still money :gay:

Aye i'll download Ratchet & Clank and probably Little Big Planet.

Edited by Kevin