PlayStation Network...

Besty

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I get to keep Dead Nation and Infamous though? :gay:

I can't remember what site it was one (poss gamespot or psn network itself), but I'm sure I read that you keep the 2 from 5 free games permanently, and its just the ones you download through the ps+ bit that you get for the free period of 30 days and then lose. The cynical part of me thinks that this is Sony thinking they can get themselves a fair few new subscribers to ps+, but I'm sure that a multinational corporation such as this would never think such a thing.

black ops is shit i play mw2 now but i am getten duke nukem forever on friday as i had it for preorder. but as for black ops i have never played a game with so many bugs and crashes you cant even go through nazi zombies without it freezing ya ps3

I couldve told you that and saved you the hassle.

black ops is shit i play mw2 now but i am getten duke nukem forever on friday as i had it for preorder. but as for black ops i have never played a game with so many bugs and crashes you cant even go through nazi zombies without it freezing ya ps3

I'm actually enjoying it now....

heh till it freezes ya console mate trust me i know. ever since i got black ops all the patches they released made no difference to the game it still froze numerous times

Wordplay, was that you that added me? It wasn't the name that you posted on here, but it involved ross.

DEADMAN, feel free to add me bud, i doubt you'd be able to understand my accent more than i'd understand yours :lol:

Finished R&C, 2 and a half fucking hours, if i'd paid £40 for that game i'd go fucking mental. Unbelievably short.

Think it retailed for cheapish. Still criminally short though.

RRP on 1 site i looked at was £15, it would probably be worth that but still very short.

Wordplay, was that you that added me? It wasn't the name that you posted on here, but it involved ross.

aye, that was me until I lost the bleedin password. I've added you again on me other account ;)

I mainly play Black Ops

dead nations a good game im on er the highway level not far off the end as soon as you walk out on the first bit theres loads of fat blokes running at you at once boom boom boom lol

dead nations a good game im on er the highway level not far off the end as soon as you walk out on the first bit theres loads of fat blokes running at you at once boom boom boom lol

No it's not. It's crap

DEADMAN come on Black Ops!!! I'm so lonely