Joey Barton

Whitey

Off to Liverpool? They're said to be monitoring his contract situation at the minute according to Sky.

Can see it happening as well, but will be absolutely gutted if he does go, one of my favourite Newcastle players :lol:

I think Willie Mckay is the type of agent to play silly buggers during the 'negotiation' process. All sorts of shite might get put out trying to get the best deal for him.

JB cant proclaim his undying love for the toon too loudly, weakens his hand.

Carragher

Fowler

McManaman

all Evertonians

-

Stevie lookalike Steve Howey was a mackem.

Steven Gerrard also an Evertonian as a kid.

Make me sick just thinking of the team we could of had, whilst instead I had to watch the likes of Mitch Ward, Barry Horne and Earl Barrett strutting their stuff for us lol!

Even when we finally did have a decent player like Nick Barmby he then just fucked off to them twats :lol:

Although they did end up with Abel Xavier and haven't bought from us since so all's well that ends well :lol:

Carragher

Fowler

McManaman

all Evertonians

-

Stevie lookalike Steve Howey was a mackem.

Steven Gerrard also an Evertonian as a kid.

Make me sick just thinking of the team we could of had, whilst instead I had to watch the likes of Mitch Ward, Barry Horne and Earl Barrett strutting their stuff for us lol!

Even when we finally did have a decent player like Nick Barmby he then just fucked off to them twats :lol:

Although they did end up with Abel Xavier and haven't bought from us since so all's well that ends well :lol:

Owen was an Evertonian aswell wasn't he?

Plus i don't think Bartons that bothered about Everton anymore and his allegiance to them, didnt he flash his arse to the supporters when he played for Citeh?

That bitter little lemon-faced Scottish twat at the helm at Anfield should have enough ex-Newcastle players in his squad come the start of next season.

Can't see it happening, been linked with City as well, shit story.

yeh probably Joey’s agent stirring it up as he’s going through contract negotiations.

but as Liverpool don’t have anyone who can cross the ball, I’m sure Carroll would point out that it was Joey who helped him look like he’s worth £35m.

Talking of agents, i just searched on which agents represent the rest of the squad. Not that easy to find out. Anyway came across this article about agents and it shows Dalglish in a fairly dodgy light. Cant vouch for the trustworthiness of the source as its a Man U blog but its an interesting read.

http://www.trulyreds.com/20100602/gangster...-player-agents/

The court case heard that at an earlier meeting in November 2002, the former Liverpool and Scotland footballer Kenny Dalglish, invited Tommy Adams – described in court as a ‘notorious gangster’ – to a rendezvous at a Heathrow hotel.

It was alleged that Dalglish, a major shareholder in Proactive which represented Rooney and a long standing friend of Stretford, wanted Adams, head of London’s top criminal family who had served seven years for importing cannabis, to provide protection for Stretford at the meeting with Hyland and McIntosh.

Stretford claimed in evidence that he felt intimidated at seeing a ‘London villain’ present and the meeting became heated when Hyland and the others could not get Stretford to sign a deal on their terms. Dalglish and Adams apparently said little but Dalglish, a former Footballer of the Year, then refused to give police a statement.

In court, Stretford said he felt let down by Dalglish. “I have had a great and long relationship with Kenny Dalglish and yes, I felt let down by him.”

Could have gone in the Andy Carroll thread.

Bit of a strange moment reading that too as bizarrely was thinking about Carroll and Dalglish this morning (because of the game obviously) and was wondering if Dalglish would look to protect Carroll from the type of nonsense that Gerrard gets involved with. Then i read this article about Dalglish's criminal connections. A Stevie moment tbh.