Cvnts 11

OTF

Bergkamp would be on my bench, unbelievable player, but a sneaky dirty bastard. One of the dirtiest players in football but he always did it in a sly way, stamping on players feet etc... Always reminded me of a SS man.

Said before his two-footed tackle on Dumas at Highbury which of course he only got a yellow for was the dirtiest tackle I've ever seen.

Also deserves inclusion for getting Robert sent off with his deliberate quick free-kick - genuine attempt my fucking arse.

On thread if you want to use the complimentary form of of the word from our point of view and the other form for the rest of the world then Shearer would be captain.

Edited by NJS

Stefan Kuntz.

Reminds me of Motty's commentary in that game at Old Trafford against the Czech's "Moller and Sammer have been tremendous today, Germany bossing the midfield........KUNTZ"

I love that bit in the 3 Lions 98 Video when they walk behind the German team they're playing and they've all got "11 Kuntz" on their shirts. :lol:

That ex mackem cunt Andy Reid, the ex-scouse mackem Graveson and Mick McCarthy would have to be manager.

Bellamy would also have to be starting 11.

OzT, does that bald/shaven head midfielder in your team have a touch of the cunt in him when things aren't going to plan?