Andy Carroll....Local Hero! O̶r̶ ̶J̶u̶d̶a̶s̶?

Christmas Tree

Carroll  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’ll bet 3 shrubs and 7 water features that we’ll all be pissed off by the time Bruce gets sacked 2 days before the January window closes. 

All plant based winnings to SBR’s charity. 

( get a grip the fucking pair of you man, we’re a clown shoe of a club) 

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ll bet 3 shrubs and 7 water features that we’ll all be pissed off by the time Bruce gets sacked 2 days before the January window closes. 

All plant based winnings to SBR’s charity. 

( get a grip the fucking pair of you man, we’re a clown shoe of a club) 

In fairness j69 is technically a mackem and the Quiff is just off his heed.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

we’re a clown shoe of a club

What a good description. I expect when Charnley slams his car door at SJP it all falls to bits just leaving the seats and steering wheel intact

• Haha 1

Given he is not contracted to any club, why did this need to be a deadline day signing?  Makes no sense not to wait until he is fit, so it can only be intended to be a sop to "DALEWDED JAWDEES"

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

Given he is not contracted to any club, why did this need to be a deadline day signing?  Makes no sense not to wait until he is fit, so it can only be intended to be a sop to "DALEWDED JAWDEES"

Okay, understand now.  It was necessary so he could be named in the 25 player squad - clearly I am deluded :) 

the thing i find most fascinating about the carroll signing is geordie bruce stating....

'To bring a local hero like Andy back to Newcastle United is fantastic'

has he been told to say this?

is it a bit of his own cunningly thought out pr?

does he actually fucking believe it?

whichever, bruce is a fat, unhealthy, complicit, wobbling fucking idiot.

• Like 1

was just browsing rtg and seen a comment which rang true. Imagine someone telling us last season Bruce would be our manager and we would re-sign andy carrol .. ffs.. we would have laughed our tits off 

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So apparently he’s a cunt who paid top class lawyers to take his kids from their mum.

that’s what I’ve been told?

Sounds like bollocks. That's why we have a common law legal system in the UK, to stop stuff like that happening 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Heard some canny unpleasant rumours about the way he treated her when they were together too

I heard he’s an absolutely lovely fella. A proper gentleman. A joy to be around. A proper number 9.

If you could please forward the names of the gentlemen pushing the “unpleasant rumours” to Keith Bishop C/O Newcastle United, St James Park, NE1. 

• Haha 3

Even I’ve been shocked by the amount of halfwits who seem to be blindly buying into the notion that ‘getting behind the team’ and ‘giving Bruce a chance’ is the only option for the ‘true fan’. Likewise nearly as many seem to think Rafa’s a greedy cunt and Ashley tried his best to keep him here to no avail. I’ll happily revel in those cunts’ misery 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Alex said:

Even I’ve been shocked by the amount of halfwits who seem to be blindly buying into the notion that ‘getting behind the team’ and ‘giving Bruce a chance’ is the only option for the ‘true fan’. Likewise nearly as many seem to think Rafa’s a greedy cunt and Ashley tried his best to keep him here to no avail. I’ll happily revel in those cunts’ misery 

Didn't hear a lot of 'getting behind the team' from what I saw of the game.

That’s the best thing tbh. People tell people to get behind the team  then turn up and sit there in silence. The mineral water drinking cunts