Andy Carroll....Local Hero! O̶r̶ ̶J̶u̶d̶a̶s̶?

Christmas Tree

Carroll  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Give peace and the players a chance. Our frustrations shouldn't be taken out on them, they're not going to sparkle with confidence if we're giving them Joselu abuse. Haven't even kicked a ball yet. Let's see how shite they are in a week or so time when we've had a couple of games to base our negativity on. Ashley is still a wanker.

28 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

That's more than I thought tbf :lol: almost featured in half! I'm saving all of my fantasy team subs to bring him in and out whenever he's passed fit

Apparently he's a month away from fitness. So he pobably wont be fit until the Liverpool game 

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Last time he was in the Premier League he scored half of what Perez got last season. What are you basing this massive improvement on?

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He had half a good season man :lol:

He scored 8, 7, 6 goals the 3 seasons before. I think that's 2 more than Gayle managed.

We've gone from:

Joselu, Perez, Rondon, Muto

To

Joelinton, Gayle, Carroll, Muto

Bear in mind ASM, Carroll, Joelinton and Gayle only have to find 23 goals between them for us to match the players who've left. Anyone want a wager those 4 wont manage that between them?

Edited by Kid Dynamite

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He scored 8, 7, 6 goals the 3 seasons before. I think that's 2 more than Gayle managed.

We've gone from:

To

Bear in mind ASM, Carroll, Joelinton and Gayle only have to find 23 goals between them for us to match the players who've left. Anyone want a wager those 4 wont manage that between them?

Perez scored 12 league goals last season.

What makes you think that Gayle will score that this season? There’s absolutely nothing to indicate that he will.

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Why are you including ASM in your bet when he isn't in the list of strikers? 

Because you are whining about our transfer window. We've sold 3 attacking players and signed 4. ASM may well play alongside Almiron in a front 3.

I've left out Almiron and Muto as they were already here.

I'll bet you £20 now, 

ASM, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton score more premier League goals than Joselu, Perez and Rondon did

14 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

We've gone from:

To

Joselu (2), Perez (12), Rondon (11), Muto (1)

To

Joelinton (0), Gayle (0), Carroll (0), Muto (1)

yep.......

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Because you are whining about our transfer window. We've sold 3 attacking players and signed 4. ASM may well play alongside Almiron in a front 3.

I've left out Almiron and Muto as they were already here.

I'll bet you £20 now, 

ASM, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton score more premier League goals than Joselu, Perez and Rondon did

4 players vs 3 players, seems fair :lol:

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

There's people calling it a good window. They're just assuming all of these nobodies that they haven't seen play yet are mint. Even Mark Douglas saying the squad is stronger on paper. Absolute shite 

1 hour ago....