Andy Carroll....Local Hero! O̶r̶ ̶J̶u̶d̶a̶s̶?

Christmas Tree

Carroll  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Want to make it £40 and I'll give you 1.5 odds?

You thought about a side bet on how many months Carroll will be a fortnight away from being fit? 

• Like 1

On 08/08/2019 at 21:56, Kid Dynamite said:

Because you are whining about our transfer window. We've sold 3 attacking players and signed 4. ASM may well play alongside Almiron in a front 3.

I've left out Almiron and Muto as they were already here.

I'll bet you £20 now, 

ASM, Carroll, Gayle and Joelinton score more premier League goals than Joselu, Perez and Rondon did

Injured, injured, injured and injured :lol:

• Haha 1

On 08/08/2019 at 18:07, TheGingerQuiff said:

I keep reading that it's risk free. Riskier than actually buying somebody that might actually be fit and available when needed though right? It's appalling business. Our season rests on Joelinton being good enough and staying fit

I hate being right all the time.

How many posters on here said they thought Bruce would be a better manager than Rafa? Or that they were glad Rafa, Perez and Rondon were gone?

Wanting to give new recruits a chance isn't the same as agreeing with every stupid decision Ashley makes. I find your glee at everything bad that happens to the club a bit fucking weird tbh. You're more interested in being right than you are in supporting NUFC 

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

How many posters on here said they thought Bruce would be a better manager than Rafa? Or that they were glad Rafa, Perez and Rondon were gone?

Wanting to give new recruits a chance isn't the same as agreeing with every stupid decision Ashley makes. I find your glee at everything bad that happens to the club a bit fucking weird tbh. You're more interested in being right than you are in supporting NUFC 

I don't support them any more, I've detached myself from it. Ashley isn't making incompetent decisions, he's making deliberately poor decisions. He didn't want a good manager, he wanted a yes-man head coach so shit that he'll do or say anything to be in the job. Bruce was the straw that broke the camel's back. I can't want the club to succeed any more. I see people like you as the battered wife that keeps going back.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

On 24/04/2009 at 12:05, Kid Dynamite said:

He had the cheek to say that Steve Bruce hasnt been a success as a manager. This is the manager of Wigan who are nowhere near relegation having spent about 3p

Rattled.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye, and you're the annoying, man hating, single woman who gets a wide on every time your mate gets a clip off their husband. 

I'm glad you find it so easy to stop supporting the club. Lots of people don't

Soopafan. You must just love it more than I do.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Rattled.

Out of contexterrific. 

Bruce got Wigan 11th and Sunderland paid compo to hire him fwiw. 10 years is a long time though. I'd have had Rooney at the club a decade ago. Not so much now

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Soopafan. You must just love it more than I do.

Well you don't love it at all anymore remember. In fact you support us so little you spend every waking minute on here and on twitter moaning about the club :lol:

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It was predictable that you'd do this btw. Make an incorrect prediction then get on your high horse when it begins to transpire that you were spectacularly wrong.

Not really. We've got a board almost totally united in their misery and dissatisfaction with the new manager. Then we have you, Alex and Ewerk chucking out "I told you so's" all over the shop and throwing in a few 10-15 year old posts to prove the point .

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Out of contexterrific. 

Bruce got Wigan 11th and Sunderland paid compo to hire him fwiw. 10 years is a long time though. I'd have had Rooney at the club a decade ago. Not so much now

Double rattled.

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Well you don't love it at all anymore remember. In fact you support us so little you spend every waking minute on here and on twitter moaning about the club :lol:

You don't seem to be able to grasp the idea that the status quo is insufferable for some of us. Some of us realise that nufc having relative success vindicates Ashley's decision making and keeps him there. Cognitive dissonance? 

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not really. We've got a board almost totally united in their misery and dissatisfaction with the new manager. Then we have you, Alex and Ewerk chucking out "I told you so's" all over the shop and throwing in a few 10-15 year old posts to prove the point .

Aye. Goes to show, you shouldn't question me. One day you might call something right.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

26 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye, and you're the annoying, man hating, single woman who gets a wide on every time your mate gets a clip off their husband. 

I'm glad you find it so easy to stop supporting the club. Lots of people don't

Projection

22 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Oh you digging out obvious sarcasm and taking it out of context to make some kind of desperation point?

I thought that's what we were doing?

And as if by magic, Quiff, Alex, Ewerk. Just like clockwork :lol:

Edited by Kid Dynamite