Kenny Dalglish

McFaul

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say he's not done a good job. Of course, it makes a huge difference when you're backed to the tune of 50m in January.

Hate him and hate Liverpool, hope they crash and burn, but they won't. :lol:

Guest alex
Can't say he's not done a good job. Of course, it makes a huge difference when you're backed to the tune of 50m in January.

He broke even in January tbf

Aye, unlike Pardew :lol:

50 mill we got for Torres! When the kings in charge we have shown title winning form! We beat Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and drew away with Arsenal for fuck sake. Cant diss the king! If he was in charge at the start of the season we would be top of the league. Fucking Roy what a fucking wanker. He only good at getting teams out of relegation for fuck sake he should be Newcastles manager!!!!!!!!

50 mill we got for Torres! When the kings in charge we have shown title winning form! We beat Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and drew away with Arsenal for fuck sake. Cant diss the king! If he was in charge at the start of the season we would be top of the league. Fucking Roy what a fucking wanker. He only good at getting teams out of relegation for fuck sake he should be Newcastles manager!!!!!!!!

Years ago my wife took me on a surprise trip to Blackpool for my birthday. (Can't stand the place, like). On saturday afternoon we were in a bar when I got talking to a scouse scally, he told me all about his time in the nick how he got on etc, it was really dire patter but it passed 5 minutes. The next morning we got up for breakfast only to be served by the same scally in a dickie bow tie looking very sheepish when he recognised me. You always remind me of him for some reason, La.

Yet you lost to Blackpool, West Ham and West Brom! :lol:

I know we lost twice to Blackpool as well. But next season we got the best forwards in the league. With the form we been showing at the end of the league (To late I know but thats fucking Roys fault) we can win the league Ant and Dec mother fuckers!

I know we lost twice to Blackpool as well. But next season we got the best forwards in the league. With the form we been showing at the end of the league (To late I know but thats fucking Roys fault) we can win the league Ant and Dec mother fuckers!

Not when you've got shite like Lucas in your team.

:razz: Carroll hasn't even scored 20 Premiership goals yet you meff. He's always fucking injured as well. Carroll = sold to West Ham for £9.5m in 2 years time.

If Suarez keeps going the way he is am sure a big club will come in for him, same thing happened to Torres.

Guest alex

Won't even make the CL next season tbh. You know it as well. You'll be back on here honing your imaginary stand-up skills because you'll still be getting laughed at by Man Utd.

While we are the subject of Victimpool, every year they produce a song which you think is the most cringeworthy you've ever seen at a football game. "Put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt, he loves this city*" being a point in case.

This year though pmsl to the tune of Heartbeat, "Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez runs down the wing for me" :lol::razz::death::huh: there aren't enough smileys to abuse it enough.

* he's the only cunt that does.

While we are the subject of Victimpool, every year they produce a song which you think is the most cringeworthy you've ever seen at a football game. "Put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt, he loves this city*" being a point in case.

This year though pmsl to the tune of Heartbeat, "Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da, Dah da da da da Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez runs down the wing for me" :lol::razz::death::huh: there aren't enough smileys to abuse it enough.

* he's the only cunt that does.

Better than the Neil Diamond number for Carroll? :icon_lol:

If Suarez keeps going the way he is am sure a big club will come in for him, same thing happened to Torres.

:lol:

'Fly Fishing' by S. Marshall-Barnes

Not when you've got shite like Lucas in your team

What the fuck "brad Edwards" ( User name on last page)

You fucking soft or something? Think not, you dont watch football you silly twat. Lucas has been class this season. Last season I might of agreed with you. If you have woke up from a coma ignore this comment lad.

Edited by Dafydd

:lol:

'Fly Fishing' by S. Marshall-Barnes

Sad to admit this but I've been doing it for years on here. Even when we don't have fans of said club on the board, it's probably what got Danny B here in the first place :razz: pathetic I know, but there's nowt wrong with being a successful WUM now and then.

Just an opinion mate. I reckon he's shite and aye I don't watch football :lol: i've probably watched more football than you've had hot dinners man you mong.

He is shite, and I mean that, although he has improved a lot under Dalglish, he's still very average. This scouse fiend said he was better than Tiote last week. He probably believes it too.

He is shite, and I mean that, although he has improved a lot under Dalglish, he's still very average. This scouse fiend said he was better than Tiote last week. He probably believes it too.

You fucking high on drugs lad? I've never said he was better than Tiote. (Even though I agree with the "scouse fiend" your talking about.

Edited by Dafydd

Lucas is fucking abysmal, he's looked average in a form team which means absolutely nowt. If the wall pushers seriously believe they will be winning the title next year they need to give their heeds a shake, the absolute fuck knuckle that loiters this forum especially.

Lucas is fucking abysmal, he's looked average in a form team which means absolutely nowt. If the wall pushers seriously believe they will be winning the title next year they need to give their heeds a shake, the absolute fuck knuckle that loiters this forum especially.

You not been watching football lately you thick piece of shit? Their a is a fucking king in charge now who was the best player of his generation. Not some fat cunt who means fuck all to Liverpool FC.

By the way mods change me fucking pic its pissing me off.

Like kids on here fucking about with your account.

You not been watching football lately you thick piece of shit? Their a is a fucking king in charge now who was the best player of his generation. Not some fat cunt who means fuck all to Liverpool FC.

By the way mods change me fucking pic its pissing me off.

Like kids on here fucking about with your account.

:lol::razz::death::huh::icon_lol: :icon_lol: PMSL, I seriously hope you are the little gimpy WUM I picture you as because as depressing as that is it's way more depressing to think you're actually deadly serious, good representation of Liverpool though.

Kenny Dalglish is a wanker a little bitter one at that, suits you murdering scumbags to the ground.