Kenny Dalglish

McFaul

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Dalglish is a wanker a little bitter one at that, suits you murdering scumbags to the ground.

Says that whos user names brother smashed a black lad with an ice axe because he was black. Change your fucking life style lad. Get a bird maybe. Fucking loser.

Not to mention Lucas has been class this season. Big Ash would sell him if he was with Newcastle.

Full Name: Lucas Pezzini Leiva

Born: Fri 09th January 1987 in Dourados, Brazil

Bought: 01st July 2007 from Gremio

Transfer Fee: £6500000

10/11 Appearances: 45 (4 from bench)

10/11 Goals: 1

10/11 Assists: 4

Minutes on pitch: 3673 mins

Minutes per goal: 3673 mins

Aye he's class :lol:

Lucas is fucking abysmal, he's looked average in a form team which means absolutely nowt. If the wall pushers seriously believe they will be winning the title next year they need to give their heeds a shake, the absolute fuck knuckle that loiters this forum especially.

You not been watching football lately you thick piece of shit? Their a is a fucking king in charge now who was the best player of his generation. Not some fat cunt who means fuck all to Liverpool FC.

By the way mods change me fucking pic its pissing me off.

I thought it was you

Kenny Dalglish is a wanker a little bitter one at that, suits you murdering scumbags to the ground.

Says that whos user names brother smashed a black lad with an ice axe because he was black. Change your fucking life style lad. Get a bird maybe. Fucking loser.

Aye the brother, not him. I've no divulged any of my personal details here so you've no clue about me but from the horrific way you string sentences together you'd best be off re-taking GCSE English.

Anyway geordies I know its hard with legends like Gazza and Ant Dec. But can people stop coming on site when they are high are ale!

Come on lads stickm to the topic (King Kenny)

Its not fucking hard hey lads? Come on when your sober!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye the brother, not him. I've no divulged any of my personal details here so you've no clue about me but from the horrific way you string sentences together you'd best be off re-taking GCSE English

Fair comment you piece of shit! Bartons brother I meant not your brother

Guest alex

Says that whos user names brother smashed a black lad with an ice axe because he was black.

Where's his brother from like? :lol: Honestly, you score more own goals than Jamie Carragher.

Edited by alex

Says that whos user names brother smashed a black lad with an ice axe because he was black.

Where's his brother from like? :lol: Honestly, you score more own goals than Jamie Carragher.

:lol: