QPR - Guilty on 2 Parts - No Deduction

Christmas Tree

Heard a geezer on the radio today saying that when West Ham fucked up with Tevez, the Sheffield United manager at the time was shouting from the roof tops that West Ham should be docked points.....

Any guesses who the Sheffield manager was at the time? :lol:

To be fair to Warnock (who is a giant cunt... to put it politely) the transfer occured 8 months before he left Crystal Palace for QPR.

Aye but his standards will have changed whether he was in charge at the time or not. Tell you what though if the league do impose a points deduction there'll be hell on and whether you like or agree with him or not, Warnock will have a bloody strong case.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it seems popular on the internet to hate Warnock but I quite like the bloke.

Same here. Just believe that characters like him should be part of the business. He couldn't work for a big PL club though.

Luton were hit with a 10 point fine for playing someone they shouldn't have a couple of seasons back - I guess it'll be about the same for QPR

Luton were hit with a 10 point fine for playing someone they shouldn't have a couple of seasons back - I guess it'll be about the same for QPR

No. That was for illegal payments to agents, something I think QPR have also been accused of.

Close.... 30 points :lol:

QPR have been fined 30 or that's what Luton were fined?

Luton. They were docked 30 points. Rumours abound that Bradford are going to get a similar punishement.

No decision on QPR AFAIK.

30 is what luton were docked. However they kept all their players and a lot of the players bet on themselves through third parties to win the league the next season and lost a shit load of money (I am only talking £1000 each or so but a lot when you don't get paid a lot). I know one of the lads who was at luton at the time and they seemed far too cocky for their own good!

I hope they get fined just so we can pinch Taarabt.

They had a 'promotion pitch invasion' and they hadn't even come up. :lol:

I know it seems popular on the internet to hate Warnock but I quite like the bloke.

Same here. Just believe that characters like him should be part of the business. He couldn't work for a big PL club though.

2nded

football is cracking up we have players who earn stupid wages like 150 gran or higher we have referees who are blind as a bat we have the fa who peanalise the poorest teams but the biggest get away with it like man city having over 30 players which is greedy

Same was said about Redknapp years ago when he was managing Bournemouth

Same was said about Redknapp years ago when he was managing Bournemouth

agree, don't see why he couldn't work for a bigger club. He had a chance to go to chelsea once, so that was probably his opportunity gone now. He's been a good man-manager IMO and all his players seem to be loyal to him and play for him. He was manager of Scarborough when I moved there, and the job he did there was amazing, they have never been the same since. He went to NOtts County and got them from the 3rd to the 1st division, after that he's had a few other jobs and never got the chance of the big one again.

Edited by LeazesMag

1144: Dan Roan tells BBC Sport's Football Focus QPR have been found guilty on two counts but will not be deducted any points.

What a total joke.

They've broke the rules twice - knowingly - the biggest crusader against West Ham was Neil Warnock and they have got away with it.

Why have rules if they aren't going to stick to them? West Ham were fined £25m, Luton were fined 30pts for some reason or other.

If it was us we would have been fined, they got away with it.

They've broke the rules twice - knowingly - the biggest crusader against West Ham was Neil Warnock and they have got away with it.

Why have rules if they aren't going to stick to them? West Ham were fined £25m, Luton were fined 30pts for some reason or other.

If it was us we would have been fined, they got away with it.

2 of 7 charges though. I'd like to know what charges were proven to be true. Not read anything to suggest they've got away with no punishments at all.

Personally don't really want to comment on the case till I know more details.

Couldn't other clubs appeal the decision/sue QPR anyway?

Yeh the decision will be appealed from the clubs challenging for automatic promotion and the play offs.

I don't understand the point in drawing a line in the sand, saying 'we'll dock points or fine you if you do this' and then when a club breaks those rules they don't do anything.

They've bottled it.