Osama Bin Laden

Jimbo

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His neighbour was saying it's all bollocks on Al jazeera apparently.

I wouldn't have a clue if Bin Laden lived next door to me. I couldn't pick anyone in my street out of a lineup.

Apparently no-one in Afghanistan has heard of him or 9/11 either. :lol:

His neighbour was saying it's all bollocks on Al jazeera apparently.

I wouldn't have a clue if Bin Laden lived next door to me. I couldn't pick anyone in my street out of a lineup.

Apparently no-one in Afghanistan has heard of him or 9/11 either. :lol:

It was a local shop for local people.

Cameron: "Bin Laden was a leader who lived in a luxury mansion enduring none of the hardship he expected supporters to endure"

Cameron: "Bin Laden was a leader who lived in a luxury mansion enduring none of the hardship he expected supporters to endure"

is this hypocrisy CT?

Truth mustn't stand in the way of Tory Bashing.

I spoke to soon.

It IS true

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...lash-grows.html

'The reality of Bin Laden was very different - a man who encouraged others to make the ultimate sacrifice while he himself hid in the comfort of a large, expensive villa in Pakistan, experiencing none of the hardship he expected his supporters to endure.'

:lol:

should have got all the westerners together and heckled him from outside his cave/mansion demanding his death. I'm sure as an educated man he would have seen their point of view and upheld their right to protest.

Truth mustn't stand in the way of Tory Bashing.

I spoke to soon.

It IS true

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...lash-grows.html

'The reality of Bin Laden was very different - a man who encouraged others to make the ultimate sacrifice while he himself hid in the comfort of a large, expensive villa in Pakistan, experiencing none of the hardship he expected his supporters to endure.'

:lol:

:D:lol::D

Fucking Hell.

A bit like himself. :D

Edit: Whoops. I see about 5 people got there before me. Note to self. Read full thread before posting. :lol:

Edited by Holden McGroin

Turns out those five Bangladeshi's arrested near Sellafield are good lads. Released without charge.

they all love their mums, help old ladies cross the road, and deny being anti-British in any way whatsoever.

Turns out those five Bangladeshi's arrested near Sellafield are good lads. Released without charge.

I've taken photos of Sellafields a few times like as well. Canny interesting place.

They should have buried Bin Laden in the foundations at ground zero. Let al-Qaeda try and make a fucking shrine out of that!

I've taken photos of Sellafields a few times like as well. Canny interesting place.

:lol: Weird fucker.

:lol: Weird fucker.

It's got a visitor centre tit head. :D

Before 9/11 they gave you guided tours around the plant, the first operational nuclear power station in the world. I'm just interested in stuff like this. All that's stopped now though, the centre is just full of your generic dinosaur shit for kids.