Osama Bin Laden

Jimbo

Genghis Khan wasn't a Muslim and there's absolutely no historical doubt that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) existed. Thousands of accounts of his life exist, documented both by his allies and the people he converted and by his enemies among the nonbelievers of Mecca.

I honestly think that there will be little to no backlash in Muslim countries that are not already pits of terrorism (Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan.) Bin Laden was not loved in the Arab world, especially not in his homeland, and I don't think there's anyone who's not already an Islamist/terrorist who will be suddenly moved to embrace extremism because of the death of a lunatic who brought a bad name to Islam and Muslims in general.

agreed - however devout you are and however much you want to see the back of the "crusaders" you don't want to be living in a country run by someone whose idea of fun is sawing people's heads off for public entertainment

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fucking muslims have been arrested trying to blow Sellafield up. Oh my god.

our friendly British brothers ? Surely not.

Some fucking muslims have been arrested trying to blow Sellafield up. Oh my god.

Just more extremists really. The majority of British Muslims don't support this type of crack imo.

Before anyone uses the R word, because it doesn't say they're muslim, it says London. It's not going to be Bobby George, Danny Dyer, Ray Winston and Chas n Dave is it?!? Fucking didn't take them long :icon_lol:

Before anyone uses the R word

Radiation?

:icon_lol: I'd be praying for an easterly breeze like, if they'd have done it, nee offence to the Irish lads.

Just more extremists really. The majority of British Muslims don't support this type of crack imo.

keeping quiet doesn't mean they don't agree or support it.

Anyway, it doesn't take too many to do this, in fact if they succeed thats all that matters. No good letting them hide among those "who don't agree". Osama Bin Laden has just been doing exactly that for years, allegedly.

So your solution is to deport all Muslims? Or have police spying on all Muslims? I'm just wondering what your practical solutions would be. And should these methods be used on other communities such as the Irish, Jews (well Israel is hardly doing us a favour) etc.

Having said that I do agree with your sentiment that the 'Muslim community' could do more to combat these nutters than go on the news and say "we're not all crazy, so stop being suspicious of us."

So your solution is to deport all Muslims? Or have police spying on all Muslims? I'm just wondering what your practical solutions would be. And should these methods be used on other communities such as the Irish, Jews (well Israel is hardly doing us a favour) etc.

Having said that I do agree with your sentiment that the 'Muslim community' could do more to combat these nutters than go on the news and say "we're not all crazy, so stop being suspicious of us."

I was reading in the Daily Mail though that if you grass them, in many British muslim communities you're treat like a paedophile and ostracised by many.

I was reading in the Daily Mail though that if you grass them, in many British muslim communities you're treat like a paedophile and ostracised by many.

Some Muslims like to have an us and them mentality with the authorities and mainstream society, and prefer to close themselves off. Such people would have that sort of attitude towards those who go to the police. When Muslims came in significant numbers, neither side really bothered with intigrating and trying to understand each others' cultures etc. That has left a legacy of a wall between mainstream society and the more close-knit Islamic groups. Another failure of unfettered multiculturalism.

It is strange that when Islamic countries are overthrowing despots and craving freedom and democracy, an increasing number of British born Muslims are growing giant beards and demanding fewer freedoms and becoming more violent.

Some Muslims like to have an us and them mentality with the authorities and mainstream society, and prefer to close themselves off. Such people would have that sort of attitude towards those who go to the police. When Muslims came in significant numbers, neither side really bothered with intigrating and trying to understand each others' cultures etc. That has left a legacy of a wall between mainstream society and the more close-knit Islamic groups. Another failure of unfettered multiculturalism.

It is strange that when Islamic countries are overthrowing despots and craving freedom and democracy, an increasing number of British born Muslims are growing giant beards and demanding fewer freedoms and becoming more violent.

It's a shite state of affairs. Even talking about it opens the door to arseholes accusing people of racism. Worrying times indeed. Some London cleric on about another 7/7 within days. Why not just fucking grab the cunt, cancel Loose Women, and say look if you don't pipe down this is what you'll get and shoot him live on ITV at 1230? It's all one way this and I hate it, it beggars belief theyre allowed to say this shit.

I doubt they're capable of another 7/7. Their attacks have got progressively weaker since 9/11 tbh. The glasgow airport one ffs, these 'clerics' should stfu embarassing themselves, you're not fooling anybody you pathetic cunts.

The Glasgow airport one was the James Perch of terrorist attacks like it has to be said.

I doubt they're capable of another 7/7. Their attacks have got progressively weaker since 9/11 tbh. The glasgow airport one ffs, these 'clerics' should stfu embarassing themselves, you're not fooling anybody you pathetic cunts.

The Glasgow airport one was the James Perch of terrorist attacks like it has to be said.

:icon_lol:

It's a shite state of affairs. Even talking about it opens the door to arseholes accusing people of racism. Worrying times indeed. Some London cleric on about another 7/7 within days. Why not just fucking grab the cunt, cancel Loose Women, and say look if you don't pipe down this is what you'll get and shoot him live on ITV at 1230? It's all one way this and I hate it, it beggars belief theyre allowed to say this shit.

What was he saying like?

What was he saying like?

Aal sorts.

What was he saying like?

Aal sorts.

I found it myself...

“I think Britain is more likely to face a 7/7 today than ever.

“Rather than dampening the spirits of those who are today engaged in jihad physically around the world, Bin Laden’s death will merely act as an incentive to prove to the world that the death of anyone will not affect them.”

“Undoubtedly, I think there will be an incentive now to say to the world that the jihad is not about one individual and the jihad never stops.

“The message that people are very eager to send out is that there are many Muslims who are a part of Al Qaeda and the struggle will continue.”

But then, William Hague agrees we're in more danger now...

“There may be parts of Al Qaeda that will try to show that they are in business in the coming weeks, as indeed some of them are.

“So I have already asked our embassies to review their security to make sure that vigilance is heightened.”

Should he be shot in the head after Loose women too?

What was he saying like?

Aal sorts.

I found it myself...

“Rather than dampening the spirits of those who are today engaged in jihad physically around the world, Bin Laden’s death will merely act as an incentive to prove to the world that the death of anyone will not affect them.”

“Undoubtedly, I think there will be an incentive now to say to the world that the jihad is not about one individual and the jihad never stops.

“The message that people are very eager to send out is that there are many Muslims who are a part of Al Qaeda and the struggle will continue.”

“There may be parts of Al Qaeda that will try to show that they are in business in the coming weeks, as indeed some of them are.

“So I have already asked our embassies to review their security to make sure that vigilance is heightened.”

Was a text I got, "some cleric reckons they are going to bomb London again like 7/7 within days!". So that cant be it.

That's right Stevie. the fact these clerics (who always seem to be right fat bastards) can bang on like they do is embarrassing for Muslim and non-Muslim alike. I don't care if Abu Hamza will be tortured if he went back to Egypt. He should never have been allowed in to poison British people's minds anyway. Freedom of expression is nice, but you shouldn't be allowed use is to incite such vile hatred and violence. We need Gort.

It was the worst kind of hand-wringing human rights lawyer that has allowed so many of these horrible men into this country, therefore widening divisions within society, be it along ethnic, religious or political lines.

I found it myself...

Was a text I got, "some cleric reckons they are going to bomb London again like 7/7 within days!". So that cant be it.

It probably is like, The Express put a bit of spin on it...

"HATE CLERIC THREATENS NEW 7/7 AS WORLD FEARS BRUTAL BACKLASH"

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/244398...h#ixzz1LIBLr9hG

Which isn't what he did at all really.

Worse than football headline writers.

I mean, if you did plan to bomb anywher in the UK in the next few days, the Daily Express would be the last people you tell wouldn't they? Given their extensive readership. You'd probably keep quiet and hope to pull it off before anyone finds out.

I get the impression this fella's a dole bludging mug that likes to be in the paper to fill his time.