Osama Bin Laden

Jimbo

Turns out those five Bangladeshi's arrested near Sellafield are good lads. Released without charge.

I've taken photos of Sellafields a few times like as well. Canny interesting place.

so everybody's a harmless tourist then ? Ok.

:D

:lol:

There's no middle ground between everyone being a harmless tourist and everyone being a crazed terrorist? I reckon 99.999% are harmless tourists like.

I think you're the most successfully terrorised individual in the UK.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like his death photo has leaked. I'll leave it as a link below for those with a morbid interest but it's every bit as bad as the White House are saying.

http://politicular.com/wp-content/uploads/...death-photo.jpg

Could be any Saudi bloke with a beard and half a head tbh.

Has this one been debunked yet then?

I know the earlier one one was confirmed fake....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/0...aden-photo-fake

But not heard owt about the later one.

Turns out those five Bangladeshi's arrested near Sellafield are good lads. Released without charge.

I've taken photos of Sellafields a few times like as well. Canny interesting place.

;)

:(

There's no middle ground between everyone being a harmless tourist and everyone being a crazed terrorist? I reckon 99.999% are harmless tourists like.

you mean that many people read the Guardian ?

;)

:(

you mean that many people read the Guardian ?

How many?

Seems Osama liked a bit of homegrown.

..…the filthy drug addict. We should send him back home in a bodybag.

(am I doing this right Leazes, still a bit new to me)

..…the filthy drug addict. We should send him back home in a bodybag.

(am I doing this right Leazes, still a bit new to me)

Imagine that, the fucking Navy Seals burst in on you when you've been on the hookah all day.

'Did you guys remember my koftas'?

Funny how Islamist interpret the Korans rulings about any narcotics being totally haraam, opium is classified as a chemical warfare agent by the Taliban, Pot found growing outside bin Ladens house and apparently smoked on a regular basis by Libyas Gadafi, Saudi sheiks that knock back cocaine and champaign like there is no tomorrow but try to get some bearded bloke in Rochdale to shift a palette load of alcohol based aftershave on his fork lift and all hell breaks lose with recriminations of racism and whatever other cheesy laws can be unearthed. Sometimes you get the feeling that these jokers are just taking the rise.

Guest alex

I've thought that was strange before as well. I've met more than one who would consider an alcohol anti-septic wipe to be a no-no but would have no problem snorting, popping or smoking any number of things. Although I've often wondered if they might have a point when you see the Bigg Market on a Saturday night.

That was in the comments section of the Mail's article. I just copied it as i liked the comment about the bearded fork lift driver from Rochdale :( I'd have made itn clear it was a quote if i wasnt comfortable with the line of thinking.

Gadaffi is clearly off his face on a number of narcotics.

I was telling my mam I'm flying from London next week and she was hysterical like!

Where you off?

Can imagine the security checks over the next 6 months will be well tight with this bin liner stuff and the 10 year anniversary of 11/9.

Al Qaeda have confirmed he's deed. :(

Only took them a week. What they been doing? Waiting on return calls from every wife?

...and these are the slick operation we're all supposed to be worried about taking over the world.

At least he got to see the Royal Wedding.

Mucho apologies if this has already been posted (I only heard it a couple of hours ago and I haven't been paying much attention to this thread).