Selling: PS3

Besty

...including FIFA 11, COD: MW2, COD: Black Ops, Gran Turismo 5, ModNation Racers and FIFA 10

2 controllers

I'll even chuck in Seven Pounds on blu-ray!

...including FIFA 11, COD: MW2, COD: Black Ops, Gran Turismo 5, ModNation Racers and FIFA 10

2 controllers

I'll swap you for my ipad 16bg wifi with offical apple case for £35

2 controllers

I'll swap you for my ipad 16bg wifi with offical apple case for £35

Bugger, too late. :icon_lol:

Would've done n'all. :blush:

GT5 also gone Kev.

Tom, get oot me thread.

How much did you get for it all?

Also you're away to the darkside :)

When it comes to PS3 Network you get what you pay for, or should i say what you don't pay for. It will be costing Sony a bomb to run the network, and yes they are a hugely rich global company and they should not of fell victim to hackers at all. If they charged for a network subscription that would of paid for higher protection to the network.

Never in a millions years will you see XBOX LIVE fall victim to hackers. As for XBL, you get exactly what you pay for......a nice secure network, without worry that your details are going to get leaked. That'll teach Sony to not go for the cheap option.

• 1 month later...
How much did you get for it all?

Also you're away to the darkside :icon_lol:

When it comes to PS3 Network you get what you pay for, or should i say what you don't pay for. It will be costing Sony a bomb to run the network, and yes they are a hugely rich global company and they should not of fell victim to hackers at all. If they charged for a network subscription that would of paid for higher protection to the network.

Never in a millions years will you see XBOX LIVE fall victim to hackers. As for XBL, you get exactly what you pay for......a nice secure network, without worry that your details are going to get leaked. That'll teach Sony to not go for the cheap option.

Nah, you 360 owners have to settle for the red ring of death knacking your console completely. :spit: