Cheick Tiote

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a wummer....recognition of a kindred spirit there CT.

Also added plenty of good / funny stuff to the football / general chat. Surely theres room for all sorts and not just the serious heads.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Also added plenty of good / funny stuff to the football / general chat. Surely theres room for all sorts and not just the serious heads.

I think that I formed an opinion of him which went along the lines of "I bet Peter Sutcliffe is better crack than this fuckin strap-on" but as you say, where would we be if we were all the same? :)

He's a fucking absolute liability, I hope we sell him me. It wasn't even a Sunday league tackle, utterly dived in, if he didn't get him with him his first foot, he was going to with his second.

He's a fucking absolute liability, I hope we sell him me. It wasn't even a Sunday league tackle, utterly dived in, if he didn't get him with him his first foot, he was going to with his second.

Oh come ooooon, it was nothing that bad. I felt really bad for Tiote, because he was really putting in an effort to get his discipline correct this time, and you could see the frustration on his face like he had just run the car over his favorite dog. Didn't even get a card, so it couldn't be that bad.

Edited by Aeris

I didn't like Tiote's performances much before the Stoke match. Regardless of the unfortunate penalty, I also think he showed he's back to being class. So I say no, not sell him.

One yellow card in 4 games. One more yellow than Gutierrez and Cabaye all season.

Can understand other fans and pundits going with the myth that's built up around him. But sad to see our own fans buying into it.

Think he's been great in the last 2 games I've watched live (Southampton and Stoke).