Biggest moaner on here

McFaul

For me hands down, it's Rob W. There's no enthusiasm in anything he says, he's just fucking grey. Never happy, smiley, messages just fuckin ":icon_lol:" cheer up. Special mention for toonpack who's a miserable cunt as well, and Sniffer, who needs prozac. The lad tecato is canny miserable for a young lad at times too. Cheer up you fucka's.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey! Upon reading the title, the hips alarm goes off again. I'm not going to say any more as I'm probably sailing close to the wind after some of my recent comments and I don't like to piss folk off.

As to who is the biggest moaner/whinger on the board. Hmmmm, not really sure. Yeah, some people have the odd gripe but nothing really bugs me in respect of perpetual moaning/whinging.

For me hands down, it's Rob W. There's no enthusiasm in anything he says, he's just fucking grey. Never happy, smiley, messages just fuckin ":blush:" cheer up. Special mention for toonpack who's a miserable cunt as well, and Sniffer, who needs prozac. The lad tecato is canny miserable for a young lad at times too. Cheer up you fucka's.

:icon_lol:

You backed up your "Pish" statement yet ???

Crikey! Upon reading the title, the hips alarm goes off again. I'm not going to say any more as I'm probably sailing close to the wind after some of my recent comments and I don't like to piss folk off.

For me hands down, it's Rob W. There's no enthusiasm in anything he says, he's just fucking grey. Never happy, smiley, messages just fuckin ":blush:" cheer up. Special mention for toonpack who's a miserable cunt as well, and Sniffer, who needs prozac. The lad tecato is canny miserable for a young lad at times too. Cheer up you fucka's.

You backed up your "Pish" statement yet ???

I was so hungover yesterday, I actually forgot. I will abuse your shitest of posts at some point tonight though.

On second thoughts, Stevie said Moaner. Tecato comes under negative and others might come under miserable...

Leazes without doubt moans more than anyone else (i think).

I think you're mixing up "moaning" with "having a different viewpoint to you".

Id say that LM is nowhere near the top of the moaning list. Search his posts for Topics hes started or posts hes added where hes maoning about something. LMs issue is that he gets sucked into discussions about players etc and posts his views about how {insert any 1 of a thousand scenarios here} wouldnt/didnt happen under previous chairman.

All perfectly legitimate posts btw.

On second thoughts, Stevie said Moaner. Tecato comes under negative and others might come under miserable...

Id say that LM is nowhere near the top of the moaning list. Search his posts for Topics hes started or posts hes added where hes maoning about something. LMs issue is that he gets sucked into discussions about players etc and posts his views about how {insert any 1 of a thousand scenarios here} wouldnt/didnt happen under previous chairman.

Sorry but I disagree. :icon_lol:

He's like the old cunt in the pub who's been there and done it and everything was better in their day.

Anyway, who would you class as the forums biggest moaner?

They are I agree with him 99% of the time too, but it's like watching Rocky 4 for the 100th time, it's good, it's right but you don't want to watch it again tomorrow.

Sorry but I disagree. :icon_lol:

He's like the old cunt in the pub who's been there and done it and everything was better in their day.

Anyway, who would you class as the forums biggest moaner?

We call all be know it alls though to be fair, I'm as guilty of it as much as anyone.

General low-mood, prone to odd hissy-fits over grammar and spelling and stuff :icon_lol:

I was banned once and a poster called "Barry Davies" signed up, everyone accused him of being me, even though the style of posting was totally different.