Nobby & Luque

Smooth Operator

.....in the Corner House on the Coast Road last night.

A lass i work with was there last night with her boyfriend and Nobby & Albert walked in got a drink and asked the barmaid if the quiz was on. Apparently they were accopanied by a funny looking small geezer (reports this was Wacky Jnr are unconfirmed). On being told the quiz wasn't on last night they promptly left the John Barrass run establishment.

I wonder what a Spaniard and a Peruvian would score in a pub quiz!?

A lass i work with was there last night with her boyfriend and Nobby & Albert walked in got a drink and asked the barmaid if the quiz was on. Apparently they were accopanied by a funny looking small geezer (reports this was Wacky Jnr are unconfirmed). On being told the quiz wasn't on last night they promptly left the John Barrass run establishment.

67631[/snapback]

I wish someone would tell me why Luque didn't get at least 10 mins on sat.

Never mind the 'team playing well' or 'Sherla doing good', Luque cost £9m and MUST be able to handle pressure and MUST be able to get to grips with a game, regardless of how it's going.

67631[/snapback]

Never mind the 'team playing well' or 'Sherla doing good', Luque cost £9m and MUST be able to handle pressure and MUST be able to get to grips with a game, regardless of how it's going.

67637[/snapback]

Maybe he needs to go to pub quiz's to get a feel for Souness' team talks:

'Whom do i mean when i say, just lump it up to the big man?'

'Which part of the team should get neck ache watching the ball? Multiple choice lads. a) Defence, ;) MIDFIELD or c) The Big Man'

'Who, and be careful how you answer, is THE FUCKING PRICK NOW?'

Edited by ChocChip

67631[/snapback]

67637[/snapback]

Maybe he needs to go to pub quiz's to get a feel for Souness' team talks:

'Whom do i mean when i say, just lump it up to the big man?'

'Which part of the team should get neck ache watching the ball? Multiple choice lads. a) Defence, ;) MIDFIELD or c) The Big Man'

'Who, and be careful how you answer, is THE FUCKING PRICK NOW?'

67660[/snapback]

*Spanish accent*

Waat ees dees 'prropa playa' theeng??

67631[/snapback]

67637[/snapback]

Because he's shit, and it's already been decided the date and fee when he'll leave

(don't ya know ;) )

67631[/snapback]

67637[/snapback]

Because he's shit, and it's already been decided the date and fee when he'll leave

(don't you know ;) )

67731[/snapback]

No I didn't! LM didn't pm me!

67631[/snapback]

Cocaine, seeing as it's the Corner House, allegedly.

67631[/snapback]

Cocaine, seeing as it's the Corner House, allegedly.

67735[/snapback]

And Wacky's in tow! ;)

(posting in the same thread as alreetlike for the first time in AGES)

I love a good pub quiz.  It's a shame no NYC pubs have adopted this practice.

67898[/snapback]

Try here ---> http://www.menupages.com/restaurantdetails...restaurantid=32

67908[/snapback]

I've been there. I always get a little put off when I'm in a british style pub that's known for its nachos.

Never been for the quiz though, thanks.

A Spaniard, a Peruvian and a dwarf walk in to a bar...

67631[/snapback]

I'm still waiting for the punchline tbh.

67936[/snapback]

... Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!

It's the bit in the middle I'm not too sure of.

67939[/snapback]

Seeing as HF as just watched 'The Aristocrats' I reckon we should give him the honour of filling the middle bit.

67631[/snapback]

Them two shouldn't be drinking, they've got important matches coming up. Looks like I'll have to torch the fucka again

:lol: