Things you were right about

ChezGiven

I've been through the forum, had a committee meeting and updated the table.

CT - 16

ChezGiven - 15

Manc-mag - 14

Stevie - 12

LeazesMag - 12

Gejon - 11

Parky - 10

Gemmill - 7

Monkey's Fist - 6

Happy Face - 7

Ayatollah Hermione - 4

Renton - 2

KSA - 2

Holden McGroin - 1

Barney - 1

Dr G - 1

JonasJuice - 1

Some big movers since last summer.

Ooh, I remember calling the wrong'un at school and the derby win in August but can't remember the other two. Not sure I make predictions often either.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, I remember calling the wrong'un at school and the derby win in August but can't remember the other two. Not sure I make predictions often either.

Some bonus points were arbitrary based on general viewpoints and alignment to correct thinking.

I am pretty sure I once said London would end up costing Britain money rather than being the generous font it was perceived to be. So what with the financial crisis and the olympic games plus Wembley I reckon I might be right there.

you forgot about half the population claiming benefits that come from europe, the middle east and Africa too.

I've been through the forum, had a committee meeting and updated the table.

CT - 16

ChezGiven - 15

Manc-mag - 14

Stevie - 12

LeazesMag - 12

Gejon - 11

Parky - 10

Gemmill - 7

Monkey's Fist - 6

Happy Face - 7

Ayatollah Hermione - 4

Renton - 2

KSA - 2

Holden McGroin - 1

Barney - 1

Dr G - 1

JonasJuice - 1

Some big movers since last summer.

That's a fuckin joke, you can take at least 5 off CT and LM, and I've got things right SINCE then that should be added. Who's on the committee? President Assad and Kim Jongs grandson? Corruption at the highest TT level.

That's a fuckin joke, you can take at least 5 off CT and LM, and I've got things right SINCE then that should be added. Who's on the committee? President Assad and Kim Jongs grandson? Corruption at the highest TT level.

Chez has given himself points for copying things out of newspapers. An inquiry at the highest level is needed!! Me, you and 2J should have 3 bonus points for never wavering on the Hatem thing. :razz:

Edited by Park Life

Chez has given himself points for copying things out of newspapers. An inquiry at the highest level is needed!! Me, you and 2J should have 3 bonus points for never wavering on the Hatem thing. :razz:

Anyone that doubted him should have "Mug" put where it says Legend underneath your pic on yours.

your're right there mind, Ben Arfa is a genuine jewel