Kazenga Lua Lua

Christmas Tree

Also it'd be great if it wasn't for the fact LuaLua is right footed and plays on the right hand side or as an CAM.

Not sure about that statement, whenever Ive seen him play it has been as a left winger. The you tube clip shows him playing as a left winger and when he used to play for our first team, he used to come on and replace Duff, on the left wing????????

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he's not near the first team next season, because that will mean we won't have strengthened positions we NEED to or spent the money we NEED to

Another season out on loan would be best for him and us

Wonder how many were saying the same about Carroll a year ago.

Difference being a year ago andy carroll had played 40 odd games in the 09-10 season in a lower league done well was our top scorer and earned a shot, lualua hasn't played 40 in his career let alone in that short time frame or done as well.

Well we'll have to wait and see and theres no point going back and forth but this season, until he broke his leg he played 11 times, scored 4 times and provided countless assists.

I would be truly shocked if he doesnt feature in pre season on the USA tour.

Plus if he does get good - as Christmas Tree is predicting - we can sell him to another club. Just like all the players he enjoys, Ferguson, whoever. If they are good and an offer comes in they are gone.

Plus if he does get good - as Christmas Tree is predicting - we can sell him to another club in January. Just like all the players he enjoys, Ferguson, whoever. If they are good and an offer comes in they are gone.

Edit.

:lol:

Edited by Year Zero

Guest alex
I hope he's not near the first team next season, because that will mean we won't have strengthened positions we NEED to or spent the money we NEED to

Difference being a year ago andy carroll had played 40 odd games in the 09-10 season in a lower league done well was our top scorer and earned a shot, lualua hasn't played 40 in his career let alone in that short time frame or done as well.

Well we'll have to wait and see and theres no point going back and forth but this season, until he broke his leg he played 11 times, scored 4 times and provided countless assists.

I know you're one of these creative types who doesn't do maths but I would've thought counting to four would've been within your capabilities.

Also it'd be great if it wasn't for the fact LuaLua is right footed and plays on the right hand side or as an CAM.

Not sure about that statement, whenever Ive seen him play it has been as a left winger. The you tube clip shows him playing as a left winger and when he used to play for our first team, he used to come on and replace Duff, on the left wing????????

I'm sure about it though, and considering he's managed a total of around 6 appearances for us ever in 4-5years, and 5 of those bar a cup game were as a late time wasting sub don't think you can then claim he's a left winger from that.

Not sure what your point is really. He may well prefer his right foot, but he is without doubt a left winger. That where he's played for our first team, thats where he played for the reserves and thats where he plays for Brighton.

I know you're one of these creative types who doesn't do maths but I would've thought counting to four would've been within your capabilities.

They're countless because I havent seen them anywhere to count them, mong chops. :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Guest alex

It was obviously a mere jest but since you've bitten (again) I feel it's only right I should point out that 'countless' isn't a synonym of 'unknown'. In the context you used it it means 'too many to count' or 'very many'. Even allowing for hyperbole I don't think 'four' would fit that description. If you're going to use these to try and be clever whilst using words, you might seek to first learn their meaning in future. Don't thank me btw, it's a pleasure just spreading the knowledge.

They're countless because I havent seen them anywhere to count them, mong chops. :lol:

...and I've slept with countless supermodels. :razz:

If he ends up half as good as his brother I'll be surprised.

Just look at the success of Shola's siblings.

btw where is Lomana Tresor these days?

wikipedia just told me Cyprus! 30 and he's playing for a team in Cyprus - says it all really.

It was obviously a mere jest but since you've bitten (again) I feel it's only right I should point out that 'countless' isn't a synonym of 'unknown'. In the context you used it it means 'too many to count' or 'very many'. Even allowing for hyperbole I don't think 'four' would fit that description. If you're going to use these to try and be clever whilst using words, you might seek to first learn their meaning in future. Don't thank me btw, it's a pleasure just spreading the knowledge.

It was a joke, but nice bite. :lol:

I'm sure about it though, and considering he's managed a total of around 6 appearances for us ever in 4-5years, and 5 of those bar a cup game were as a late time wasting sub don't think you can then claim he's a left winger from that.

Not sure what your point is really. He may well prefer his right foot, but he is without doubt a left winger. That where he's played for our first team, thats where he played for the reserves and thats where he plays for Brighton.

You might think it's due to the lack of quality on that side that he's being played there ala Jonas currently for us who guess what is meant to play on the right, who used to play on the right hand side for previous clubs and Argentina, but because we've no proper left midfielder or a better option, he's put there for us, because Barton is capable on the right.

My point is once again you're bigging up a player whose name you couldn't spell, who you thought was left footed, who you've seen play about 30minutes of football, and whose statistics you don't even know, it's Shane Ferguson all over again (and don't say you were right there he's far from proven)

basically it's a case of " PlayerK is doing well his time has come, he's doing well @Someplace from what i've heard, even though he's barely played 20 games ever at senior level and has just had a major injury and he's scored Xtimes and Xassists (where X is a number you don't actually know) and i've never watched him really myself.

You said yourself that you don't follow football outside of the club, and i'm fairly sure outside of the senior team you don't keep an eye on much either.

Most people on here would be the opposite , Myself included, i'll watch pretty much any footy that's on the tv when i'm home and guess what for the reserves lualua has played more right wing than any other position.

You're right he did come on for Duff a few times, why not for the right winger you ask? because at the time it was Milner, and Duff was considerably more shite and less fit, with the other option being Insomnia who was in the middle at the time.

You are a fucking tit of the highest order. Tbh, I wasnt really going to reply to your initial post because of your whining track record. But I thought no, be civil, give the backstabbing wanker another go. But hey ho surprise surprise, off you go again. :razz:

Ive tried to say we'll just have to wait and see, thats it my opinion but bla bla fucking bla.

I am sure come next season, I will once again be clocking up "I was right points" with Chezs thread why you once again will be wrong.

Now sit comfortably while I teach you something else... :lol: This is how you put irritating fuckers on ignore.

Guest alex
Ant, if it's any consolation to you I actually hate Owen more than I hate Martins now :lol:

In a perfect world the fast spastic would run headfirst into him resulting in both careers being properly ended.

I had to laugh when I read Martins was out for the season like. Thing is, I doubt he's that bothered. That's the problem with the pair of them really. They couldn't give a fuck.

Maybe he is a right footed player but that doesn't mean that he isn't a left winger its not as if its uncommon for a right footed player on the left or the other way round like Robben,

he might be more comfortable cutting inside from the left and having a shot on goal with his right :lol:

Even if he does get games Pre-Season, it means nowt, Xisco was getting games last year in our friendlies

Maybe he is a right footed player but that doesn't mean that he isn't a left winger its not as if its uncommon for a right footed player on the left or the other way round like Robben,

he might be more comfortable cutting inside from the left and having a shot on goal with his right :lol:

I'm aware of that, but as i said lualua mainly played on the right in the reserves, so i'd say that's his "best position" same way Jonas is supposed to play on the right and always did before arriving here, maybe if he did he was back out on the right he'd cut back less and have more time to put in a better cross rather than a pass to whatever defender is infront of him at the time.

edit > on a side note since you mentioned Robben, another example, can he play on the opposite side? yes, is he better there than his actually side, no. Why does he play there? because they've got Ribery and want to fit them both in.

Basically it's the same as coloccini saying "yes i can play DM....but i'm really a CB"

Robben seems to score most of his goals cutting inside tbh so i'd say that is his more effective position.