Lennon assaulted

Smooth Operator

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mail bombs, etc are a bit harsh but Lennon's still a scrote. For the record there was no way Shearer deliberately hoofed him in the head either :lol:

I do feel a bit sorry for Lennon. He seems to be a fist/bomb/hatemail magnet.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy tbh.

That's a little out of order.

It's just a sport. How he is treated is beyond belief.

It's not right, but he doesn't help himself.

Dislikable bastard. I had the displeasure of watching him play for Celtic and was tempted to run onto the pitch and punch him in his face for all those pointless 5yard sideways passes.

Mail bombs, etc are a bit harsh but Lennon's still a scrote. For the record there was no way Shearer deliberately hoofed him in the head either :lol:

Clearly flings himself at the foot

much like this tit shoving his neck at Shearer's elbow :razz:

I saw he was cupping the ears to Inverness fans last week too. Silly way to deal with chanting,But the guy must be terrified with all the death threats over the years, and then seeing some prick sprinting at him like that.

Guest alex
LiterallyJamie Not Jamie Redknapp

Unconfirmed reports emerging from Tynecastle that Neil Lennon's attacker was his long-suffering postman.

:razz:

:lol:

He is a pure doilum, he was as a player, and is still as a manager, but there's been bigger, far more high profile mugs than him played the game and not had this level of intimidation. Roy Keane being one.

When Celtic drew at Ibrox the other week, for the point that appeared at the time to have secured the title, he was clearly winding the Rangers fans up coming off, fair enough you might think, but given the fact 5 days earlier he was subjected to a letter bomb, and further death threats you would've thought he should've just fucked off down the tunnel with a bit of dignity. He inflames the situation, but no one deserves what he's a had, he might be a tool, but you wouldn't treat a dog how he's been treat.

It all boils down to bigotry as well, in my view, and the fact as a catholic Northern Ireland internationalist he signed for Celtic. I don't care what anybody says but that is the crux of it. MON was and he went to Celtic, but the difference is MON is highly astute and intelligent individual, and even got away with promoting some of his Republican beliefs because he did it in a liberal way.

Didn't know you were a Celtic man Barney?

He is a pure doilum, he was as a player, and is still as a manager, but there's been bigger, far more high profile mugs than him played the game and not had this level of intimidation. Roy Keane being one.

When Celtic drew at Ibrox the other week, for the point that appeared at the time to have secured the title, he was clearly winding the Rangers fans up coming off, fair enough you might think, but given the fact 5 days earlier he was subjected to a letter bomb, and further death threats you would've thought he should've just fucked off down the tunnel with a bit of dignity. He inflames the situation, but no one deserves what he's a had, he might be a tool, but you wouldn't treat a dog how he's been treat.

It all boils down to bigotry as well, in my view, and the fact as a catholic Northern Ireland internationalist he signed for Celtic. I don't care what anybody says but that is the crux of it. MON was and he went to Celtic, but the difference is MON is highly astute and intelligent individual, and even got away with promoting some of his Republican beliefs because he did it in a liberal way.

What did Lennon do to promote his republican beliefs? Apart from saying that he'd like to see an All-Ireland football team in the future.

What did Lennon do to promote his republican beliefs? Apart from saying that he'd like to see an All-Ireland football team in the future.

There are mentions in his autobiography apparently, but where did I say he promoted his reublican beliefs exactly?

Guest alex

By all accounts Lennon is quite an intelligent bloke so he should know what he's doing with his actions. He can't seem to help himself though. Not saying he deserves what's happened to him recently and in the past btw.

I'm not. It's shoved down your throat over here though. Most have at least a passing interest in them. The Lennon attack is front and back page of every red-top here today.

I was over there on a corporate piss-up with a Sunday tabloid paper who have season tickets. The ground is in an absolute shit-hole and I found the city itself mildly terrifying. Bellamy scored an amazing volley off a corner. That and Neil Lennon being crap are my only memories of that game.

I'm not. It's shoved down your throat over here though. Most have at least a passing interest in them. The Lennon attack is front and back page of every red-top here today.

I was over there on a corporate piss-up with a Sunday tabloid paper who have season tickets. The ground is in an absolute shit-hole and I found the city itself mildly terrifying. Bellamy scored an amazing volley off a corner. That and Neil Lennon being crap are my only memories of that game.

I remember that game was against Aberdeen I think.