F.A.O Leazesmag

Mad Jock

If Newcastle finish in the top ten it is only the 5th time in the last decade.

Shepherd says he would have sold Carroll for £35m also

The mortgage was due to be paid off in full by 2013, how would have this happened under the old regime?

Can I ask you only comment on the facts above please.

Regards

Mad jock

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mortgage was due to be paid off in full by 2013, how would have this happened under the old regime?

Regards

Mad jock

Your wasting your time fella.

Regards

Mad jock

This should be easy for a master-economist like Mike, anybody but Fred, who made such an arse of establishing the football club among the top revenue generating clubs in the world. I don't expect you can explain how this was done.

The club had the 5th highest average position in the country, and was the 5th most qualified team for europe under the ownership of the Halls and Shepherd. When do you think your man will get back to such levels ? I don't expect an answer to that.

Pay the debt off or play in europe ? I don't expect an answer to that.

I hope you are happy with relegation battles, buy a shirt with the bank balance on the back, and have actually paid for your season tickets to back your man and told Liverpool last week they are doing it all wrong. I don't expect you to have done that.

You're mad alright.

Whick knacker from skunkers are you then :lol: I don't expect an answer to that either.

Edited by LeazesMag

Unbelievable. Cant fix a broken record though can you?

no, can you ?

Can you tell us when we will qualify for europe again ?

Or would you rather celebrate selling our best players and buying 2nd rate replacements off the floor of a far east sweat shop ? :lol:

no, can you ?

Or would you rather celebrate selling our best players and buying 2nd rate replacements off the floor of a far east sweat shop ? :lol:

Or can you answer the lads questions directly or are you just going to do your normal trick of dodging the question and blasting your repeatitive shit all over the forum?

Not really my fault if people can't see the bigger picture, shame we didn't hear their forecasts of financial disaster when they were enroute to the San Siro and the Nou Camp.

Oh well, our rivals must be Bolton and Blackburn then. At least we "don't have a debt". They can celebrate the only club in the premiership "with no debts" while looking up the league table at spurs, Liverpool and Villa buying our best players.

no, can you ?

Or can you answer the lads questions directly or are you just going to do your normal trick of dodging the question and blasting your repeatitive shit all over the forum?

You answer mine, and he can answer mine, or fuck off.

Mike Ashley is taking this club into a decline, like it or not, you will agree with this in a year or two, as you are too stupid to see it now, after 4 years which is not long enough for you.

"Blasting my repetitive shit all over the forum" ? Well, I'll ignore the stupid cunt then, because I'm certainly not going to agree with his view that Mike Ashley is actually taking the club forward because he certainly is not.

Edit.

Actually, if the stadium debt was to be repaid over ticket sales and income, then as Mike Ashley has overseen a reduction in such revenues and turnover, he might have a problem, but I'm sure some fuckwits will try to blame the Halls and Shepherd for that.

Edited by LeazesMag

So.

When will we play in europe again [as we did more than every team bar 4 during 15 years of the Halls and Shepherd but not once yet in 4 years under Ashley ?

Is the fuckwit or Tiottes Nutz going to answer my question [or would they rather sell our best players and fight relegation battles] ?

Regards

Mad jock

The mortgage was only 50m and finance can be refinanced. Are you saying the stadium extension was a bad idea?

LeazesMag has only said Ashley lacks ambition, where as the old regime did not. imo, this summer will the first test of that statement as Ashley doesn't have to cover spending.

Mint, this is like a Greatest Hits concert. All the old favourites.

:lol::razz:

I'm nooooot in love so don't forget it........ :death:

I like LM he gets a hard press and I agree with him most of the time, but it's to hard think of one subject where he couldn't somehow manage to get the conversation on to the Halls and Shepherd. Could be teenage pregnancy, astro-physics, bowel problems, the Tsutsi tribe, or Cilla Black, he'd manage it, and it's quite a skill.

Isn't the real answer that Shepherd would have used the Carroll money to pay off the mortgage?

like the McKeags and Seymours used the money from Beardsley to build a stand and we got relegated ?

Maybe thats what the mad fucker means ?

If Mike Ashley has presided over a fall in revenue, how is he going to meet the mortgage repayments ? Good question. Maybe the mad fucker can answer his own question ?

Meanwhile, the rest of his bollocks is just the same old "any stick to beat Shepherd with" hatred from those obsessed with attempting to say going to the San Siro and the Nou Camp was a waste of time, or whatever it is they are trying to say.

Does anybody know why Shepherd say "he" would have sold Carroll for 35m quid ? "I" wouldn't but I'm not the manager either :lol:

This sort of bollocks has been done and dusted hundreds of times, and not just by me.

Edited by LeazesMag

Regards

Mad jock

The mortgage was only 50m and finance can be refinanced. Are you saying the stadium extension was a bad idea?

LeazesMag has only said Ashley lacks ambition, where as the old regime did not. imo, this summer will the first test of that statement as Ashley doesn't have to cover spending.

exactly. Is anybody stupid enough to say expanding your business to further maximise revenue is bad business, other than the "any stick to beat Shepherd [and the Halls] with ".

How much more insane does it get than this ?

This summer will indeed make a few more people realise the truth of where this club is going, its just astounding it has taken 4 years of Mike Ashley, and they still can't.

Edit.

In fact even this :

"If Newcastle finish in the top ten it is only the 5th time in the last decade". says - NUFC finished in the top 10 four times in 6 years before Mike Ashley and [maybe] once in 4 years since Mike Ashley. How thick is this fucker ? Is he the skunkers/NO version of onepunch ?

Edited by LeazesMag

I feel quite sorry for the fuckwits who come over here from skunkers and Newcastle Online talking about this sort of stuff, it must be quite a shock to find a message board where some people - and others not just me - actually have a brain.

If you're doing requests, I'll take a stripped down acoustic version of "The ballad of the so-called accountant that supported unsustainable spending" :lol:

not if Mike Ashley wants to claim it as his first top 10 hit in 4 years you won't.

Edited by LeazesMag

It's almost as if Leazes is creating aliases to argue with, but then as Stevie says he doesn't really have to, being the master of changing thread directions to Shepherd and the Halls, like some black hole sucking everything in its path to the same lines of repetitive text, ad infinitum.

This is getting ridiculously obsessional now though. :lol:

Edited by Renton

We owe the Halls and Shepherd a massive thank for what they did for this club and the enjoyment the team brought us during their period.

If we carried on like though where would we have ended up? You here stories of mis use of finances which could have bust us, if true we owe Ashley some gratitude for getting us out that hole.

He has made massive mistakes but I feel I can see some improvement in our situation. We are back in the premier league quicker than expected, we have not better than expected.

As someone said this summer will prove Leazes right or wrong.

anyhoo

fuck my spelling and grammar are shite

Edited by bobbyshinton

Regards

Mad jock

This is Fat Mike's 4th year here, so the previous 6 seasons were under Shepherd.

Let's say we do finish in the top 10 this season. That's 1 top ten finish (not even confirmed yet) in four seasons for Fat Mike and 4 top ten finishes out of 6 seasons for Shepherd.

You do the maths on that one and let me know if you really think that's a 'fact' in Fat Mike's favour or not.

EDIT: I see Leazes already beat me to that one.

Edited by acrossthepond

Mint, this is like a Greatest Hits concert. All the old favourites.

:lol::razz:

I'm nooooot in love so don't forget it........ :icon_lol:

I like LM he gets a hard press and I agree with him most of the time, but it's to hard think of one subject where he couldn't somehow manage to get the conversation on to the Halls and Shepherd. Could be teenage pregnancy, astro-physics, bowel problems, the Tsutsi tribe, or Cilla Black, he'd manage it, and it's quite a skill.

:death::huh::icon_lol: