F.A.O Leazesmag

Mad Jock

We owe the Halls and Shepherd a massive thank for what they did for this club and the enjoyment the team brought us during their period.

If we carried on like though where would we have ended up? You here stories of mis use of finances which could have bust us, if true we owe Ashley some gratitude for getting us out that hole.

He has made massive mistakes but I feel I can see some improvement in our situation. We are back in the premier league quicker than expected, we have not better than expected.

As someone said this summer will prove Leazes right or wrong.

anyhoo

fuck my spelling and grammar are shite

Spot on.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Hall gave us a great ride and then left his big hearted but dumb nephew in charge and it quickly went tits up. Hall sold out as quick as he could.

Ashley though he was getting everything right.....Family sections, that nice solicitor chap who was chairman and a bunch of dodgy but canny wise guys in the background to wheel and deal and KK.

Sorted..

It all went tits up, mistake after mistake, a few lies and some dodgy managers. Relegation.

Team spirit, promotion, more team spirit, survival........

Europe next year nailed on.

Champions league soon after.

Leazes.........will still be unhappy.

If Newcastle finish in the top ten it is only the 5th time in the last decade.

Shepherd says he would have sold Carroll for £35m also

The mortgage was due to be paid off in full by 2013, how would have this happened under the old regime?

Can I ask you only comment on the facts above please.

Regards

Mad jock

This is Fat Mike's 4th year here, so the previous 6 seasons were under Shepherd.

Let's say we do finish in the top 10 this season. That's 1 top ten finish (not even confirmed yet) in four seasons for Fat Mike and 4 top ten finishes out of 6 seasons for Shepherd.

You do the maths on that one and let me know if you really think that's a 'fact' in Fat Mike's favour or not.

EDIT: I see Leazes already beat me to that one.

Fat Fred's Trophy Haul 0-0 Fat Mike's Trophy Haul

are you allowed to think the previous regime did great great things for us but wasnt flawless, and ashley has made some terrible decisions but of late we seem to be doing ok?

Not allowed.... :lol: .....You need to be in the saint Fred club or an Ashley sympathiser.

It's almost as if Leazes is creating aliases to argue with, but then as Stevie says he doesn't really have to, being the master of changing thread directions to Shepherd and the Halls, like some black hole sucking everything in its path to the same lines of repetitive text, ad infinitum.

This is getting ridiculously obsessional now though. :lol:

lets see, Renton. A bloke starts a post, and asks me about Shepherd, so I reply - talking about Shepherd [or the Halls and Shepherd] and you accuse me of changing the direction of the thread to Shepherd ?

Are you as thick as the knacker who started this thread or what ?

The mortgage was due to be paid off in full by 2013, how would have this happened under the old regime?

Regards

Mad jock

This is Fat Mike's 4th year here, so the previous 6 seasons were under Shepherd.

Let's say we do finish in the top 10 this season. That's 1 top ten finish (not even confirmed yet) in four seasons for Fat Mike and 4 top ten finishes out of 6 seasons for Shepherd.

You do the maths on that one and let me know if you really think that's a 'fact' in Fat Mike's favour or not.

I see. So Bobby Robson and Keegan were failures ?

Fuck me, just when you thought things couldn't get any worse.

Sick of seeing these unanswered on Skunkers so maybe LM will put them to bed for once and for all.

not worth answering them mate, they are clueless hypocrites. Every one of them loved the trips to the Nou Camp and the San Siro, and every single one of them will be jumping if we ever do it again, without any care or thought of impending financial disaster just like last time].

Mike Ashley has taken us back 20 years to being a selling club/stepping stone club for the likes of Liverpool and Spurs again, its as simple as that.

Stop dancing around the questions like a fucking fairy Leazes and answer them you numpty, you've been dodging them for weeks.

Then I'll answer yours.

I've answered them loads of times and not just here you prick.

Mike Ashley, if he has presided over a fall in income and revenues, obviously is responsible, he needs to restore those revenues put in place by the previous regime. Understand ?

Do you think developing the stadium was a bad idea then, or do you think they should have saved the money up first ?

:lol:

Regards

Mad jock

bet the thick twat doesn't answer that .

Regards

Mad jock

Bit of a straw man there fella...

Regards

Mad jock

Bit of a straw man there fella...

why don't these skunkers posters say who they are anyway ......

Fact is fella, their hatred for Shepherd comes between them and any logical and correct conclusions, they KNOW they enjoyed those european trips, they KNOW they didn't give any impending financial doom a 2nd thought, and they KNOW they would do exactly the same, and they KNOW that far from their "anyone but Fred" stance, they have been shown to be totally and completely wrong, but won't admit it and keep up their ridiculous excuses and deflect the blame instead. Whoever heard of an expansion to a thriving business not to be good for the business, how insane do they get. If the means to repay have gone down, there is only one person to blame for that, he's owned the club for 4 years and nobody but him have been responsible for putting in place measures which have reduced the income.

They will NEVER admit it, but just blame Shepherd. How fuckin sad is that.

Edited by LeazesMag

One thing I would point out is the idea that the mortgage would be paid off as it was secured against ST receipts going forward should not be considered that much "good business".

When the mortgage was taken out once the expansion was done I think we had 41k ST holders paying top whack ( I remember mine peaking at £643).

Now presuming that that income would be constant over 15 years both in football and bigger picture terms (ie assuming no economic downturn in the NE which is always vulnerable) shows a great deal of confidence which I'm sure LM will back up by saying they'd had 12 years of sell outs so another 15 years wouldn't be a problem.

I have my doubts that that 15 years was that clever - and I think predictions of falling ST sales suggesting the need for re-financing could be one of the reasons the Halls started to look for a get out.

It's almost as if Leazes is creating aliases to argue with, but then as Stevie says he doesn't really have to, being the master of changing thread directions to Shepherd and the Halls, like some black hole sucking everything in its path to the same lines of repetitive text, ad infinitum.

lets see, Renton. A bloke starts a post, and asks me about Shepherd, so I reply - talking about Shepherd [or the Halls and Shepherd] and you accuse me of changing the direction of the thread to Shepherd ?

But why do you reply? What pleasure do you derive from repeating yourself so much, because I can only assume you must be getting something from it?

As for derailing threads, you know you do that too, as well as try and provoke the same old debate even in general chat (e.g. your negativity thread). Stevie hit the nail on the thread so if you're going to have a go at me have a go at him as well. Fair enough that's not the case here but you're still chomping happily at an obvious wum.

But why do you reply? What pleasure do you derive from repeating yourself so much, because I can only assume you must be getting something from it?

As for derailing threads, you know you do that too, as well as try and provoke the same old debate even in general chat (e.g. your negativity thread). Stevie hit the nail on the thread so if you're going to have a go at me have a go at him as well. Fair enough that's not the case here but you're still chomping happily at an obvious wum.

because it was addressed to me ?

Why did YOU respond ?

Sad as it may seem, while I realise some people are WUM's, some are actually stupid and still need to be told.

One thing I would point out is the idea that the mortgage would be paid off as it was secured against ST receipts going forward should not be considered that much "good business".

When the mortgage was taken out once the expansion was done I think we had 41k ST holders paying top whack ( I remember mine peaking at £643).

Now presuming that that income would be constant over 15 years both in football and bigger picture terms (ie assuming no economic downturn in the NE which is always vulnerable) shows a great deal of confidence which I'm sure LM will back up by saying they'd had 12 years of sell outs so another 15 years wouldn't be a problem.

I have my doubts that that 15 years was that clever - and I think predictions of falling ST sales suggesting the need for re-financing could be one of the reasons the Halls started to look for a get out.

we aren't talking about Hall looking for a get-out. We are talking about what they did when they had the club and what they gave us while they owned it.

Financial experts reckoned it was a good deal, and other clubs [supposedly] took similar repayment schemes. Of course, at that stage, it looked like the crowds and revenues would be sustained, we had no idea we would be bought out by such an arsehole with no idea of football and erode the fanbase again.

Hindsight is a great thing, but there is only one man to blame if the revenues are now not sufficient to finish that loan. A paid for stadium in 2 years time - fantastic actually, we should applaud the people who gave us what will be such a big advantage. It will be like finishing the mortgage on your house.

Don't suppose the "anyone but Fred" brigade will do anything else other than continue their illogical and irrational hatred though.

It's almost as if Leazes is creating aliases to argue with

Its not an alias of Leazes but it is an alias :razz:

That's a deep alias, September '05. Long time to cultivate a fake account just to pull it out for some Leazes-baiting.

:lol: Some people.

because it was addressed to me ?

Do you need to address them back though? Im fed up with these endless recursive arguments. You need to be the better man and walk away. But you just cant do it.

and fuckers like you harp on about me "not answering questions" ?

Fact is, I DO answer most questions in fact all the ones I see, but the problem is clueless people say I "haven't" because the reply doesn't suit them. People say I should have a lot of knowledge of the football club and [without beating my own trumpet] I think I have but while I know others have more, I say what my time supporting the club has shown me, tell the truth about the Halls and Shepherd, and people don't like it because it isn't what they want to hear.

This thread is a prime example.

Does anybody seriously think the building of that stadium ie the expansion was "bad business"? Does anybody seriously think the repayment structure was "bad business"? Does anybody seriously think we should have taken one of the 2 alternatives, which were 1. Don't expand at all or 2. Save the money up first [which is particularly ludicrous and laughable] yet there are idiots out there who don't even think of this, they just slate Fred for anything they can think of.

Do you think I like having to reply to idiots like this ? Up to a point, you can have a laugh, but this thread is absolutely ridiculous

I'm telling you now, I've replied to this idiot, but I bet you that he doesn't reply to my responses because it doesn't like the reply which isn't what he wants to hear.

The club is in decline. The seeds are sown, I've explained why many times.