F.A.O Leazesmag

Mad Jock

So do you want to have those standards or are you happy wanking over finishing 4th?

but you are wanking over surviving in the premiership like those other halfwits on skunkers aren't you ?

Why can't you see the difference between where people want us be based on our stature and in an ideal world versus where they think finishing in the real world given the fact that we have an arsehole owner and limited resources compared with the teams above is reasonable?

arsehole owner = correct

limited resources [because of the arsehole owner] = correct

compared to the teams above us = rubbish

Which is the entire point.

Could've been posted in 2007 that one (if pluralised)

Well, as you said by pm, you don't watch the team anymore, live away from the area, and have nothing more than an outsiders knowledge, which is incorrect [some outsiders still have brains].

So fuck off. The rest of the knackers you listen to on skunkers will be eating their words in September, but the same as you, the only astonishing thing is that after 4 years you are still doing your best to find excuses.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected responses from fannys with no idea, and it looks like I was right.

Yeah your right vaginas are rubbish.

post some facts, rather than your misguided opinions, or shut the fuck up.

I expected responses from fannys with no idea, and it looks like I was right.

Yeah your right vaginas are rubbish.

post some facts, rather than your misguided opinions, or shut the fuck up.

Which of my opinions are misguided like?

So do you want to have those standards or are you happy wanking over finishing 4th?

but you are wanking over surviving in the premiership like those other halfwits on skunkers aren't you ?

Why can't you see the difference between where people want us be based on our stature and in an ideal world versus where they think finishing in the real world given the fact that we have an arsehole owner and limited resources compared with the teams above is reasonable?

arsehole owner = correct

Which brings us back to square one.

Given that he won't invest his money, where will it come from?

Please don't say something about maximum revenues - as I've said before even if we suddenly made £50m profit a year which we never came within a million miles of doing in the past it would still take investment at that level for about 5 years before we'd be where we all want to be.

That's why the realists among us think talking as if we are going there is pointless.

He won't answer that as his pre prepared copy and paste answers don't fit the question

Id rather invest that £10,£20,£50m each year and watch it increase. Investing the profits properly will increase the quality of the pitch which in turn increases the league position which as a result increase profits.

It might take 5 years to get up there but frankly under the current plan it'll take a hell of a lot more as we're not doing anything to increase the revenues for us, SD meanwhile go from strength to strength. Fabulous advertising at ridiculously cheap rates.

Id rather invest that £10,£20,£50m each year and watch it increase. Investing the profits properly will increase the quality of the pitch which in turn increases the league position which as a result increase profits.

It might take 5 years to get up there but frankly under the current plan it'll take a hell of a lot more as we're not doing anything to increase the revenues for us, SD meanwhile go from strength to strength. Fabulous advertising at ridiculously cheap rates.

Which is why we will buy shit players for pennies in the Summer. NUFC is merely there to sell cheap shit for SD. Unless we get bought by some other fucker soon next season will be a write off before we have kicked a fucking ball.

What a star that FCB is, no wonder so many people think he is mint.

Fucktards

If Newcastle finish in the top ten it is only the 5th time in the last decade.

So we finished in the top 10 four times in 6 years under Freddy, and once in 4 years under Ashley?

Come back FFS.

If Newcastle finish in the top ten it is only the 5th time in the last decade.

So we finished in the top 10 four times in 6 years under Freddy, and once in 4 years under Ashley?

Come back FFS.

we might not yet finish in the top 10 even once under soopa Mike

arsehole owner = correct

Which brings us back to square one.

Given that he won't invest his money, where will it come from?

Please don't say something about maximum revenues - as I've said before even if we suddenly made £50m profit a year which we never came within a million miles of doing in the past it would still take investment at that level for about 5 years before we'd be where we all want to be.

That's why the realists among us think talking as if we are going there is pointless.

He won't answer that as his pre prepared copy and paste answers don't fit the question

these copy and paste questions. If revenues have been eroded, there's only one man to blame.

Ref the stadium debts which are due to finish in 2 years time, do you not think it was a good idea to expand the stadium and further maximise revenue while people were attracted to games etc, if not, why not ? Do you think rather than acquire the money based on ticket sales and revenues, they should have saved the money up first :lol:

When do you think we will qualify for europe again ?

Also as per the topic of this thread, what is your opinion in finishing in the top ten of the league 4 times in 6 years under the hopeless Shepherd and maybe once in 4 years under soopa Mike ?

Just so the thread isn't derailed, answer the questions.

Edited by LeazesMag

Which is why we will buy shit players for pennies in the Summer. NUFC is merely there to sell cheap shit for SD. Unless we get bought by some other fucker soon next season will be a write off before we have kicked a fucking ball.

What a star that FCB is, no wonder so many people think he is mint.

Fucktards

Who thinks he is "mint" ?????

First sentence is spot on, what'll happen, we'll see.

Do you have figures for these "ridiculously cheap rates" ??? or is it a guess ???

The rest of the knackers you listen to on skunkers will be eating their words in September, but the same as you, the only astonishing thing is that after 4 years you are still doing your best to find excuses.

The facts I post come from multiple sources and strange as it may seem I don't believe many clubs post their accounts (for example) on Skunkers.

Not making excuses at all, just can see reasons, is all.

P.S. I'm typing this from where I live, it's an NE postcode BTW, I do work out of the area though.

Have you rationalised KK's contradiction yet ???

This is so obvious, it's the reason why I just don't get Ashley at all. I'd love to just hear once and for all a few honest answers to these questions though you'd probably need to waterboard him to get there.

All the insults aside, his actions just don't make sense from a business pov.

I think the only real hope is that he doesn't want to spend any more money as he's biding his time for a sale.

The rest of the knackers you listen to on skunkers will be eating their words in September, but the same as you, the only astonishing thing is that after 4 years you are still doing your best to find excuses.

The facts I post come from multiple sources and strange as it may seem I don't believe many clubs post their accounts (for example) on Skunkers.

Not making excuses at all, just can see reasons, is all.

P.S. I'm typing this from where I live, it's an NE postcode BTW, I do work out of the area though.

Have you rationalised KK's contradiction yet ???

the vast majority of NUFC supporters know that the book is correct, it's a deeper earlier account, its also old hat, because what happened after that Swindon game has been well known for years.

There are a lot of hypocrites posters on skunkers who appear to know the accounts, but would be wanking themselves to death if we were still buying those despicable trophy players and we looking forward to going to the San Siro again next season as a result.

TBF Leazes has not (yet) accused Ashley of being

a) a Muslim

:lol: an immigrant

c) a criminal who deserves the death penalty

no doubt it will come..........................

Edited by Rob W

Cracking letter here:

Your Letters

Dear tf,

After reading the editorial about Andy Carroll, I (along with others judging by the subsequent correspondence) am sure that I must have missed the paragraph in which you wrote "if Andy Carroll had wanted to stay at Newcastle, he could have simply refused to leave" because it seems such an obvious point that scholars of all things NUFC such as yourselves would not have missed it. Of course Ashley wanted to sell for £35m, but quite clearly Carroll also wanted to go, otherwise he would have stayed. It's as simple as that and the whole episode simply highlighted the fact that the single most powerful driving force in the premiership is money.

Just because he is, as you put it, a 'local lad' dos not afford him preferential treatment over anybody else, and your plea for compassionate treatment of poor little Andy appears to have fallen on many deaf ears. What next, a welcome home reception for Sting?

In my opinion, without necessarily liking it people are starting to accept the fact that Ashley owns the club, and there is nothing that they can do about it. Furthermore as evidenced by the correspondents on this site, a growing number are cautiously approving of the overall strategy of the club, including player recruitment. A policy of buying young, improving and selling on at a profit surely makes sense over buying old, getting worse and then disposing of at a huge loss. Ashley has had an enormous amount of criticism via this website ranging from pragmatic attacks on his business and management decisions at Newcastle, which I think were reasoned and justifiable, to some frankly lamentable personal attacks, including if I remember correctly describing his children as 'fat' which does nobody any credit. However, he's still here, and unless I'm very much mistaken the club is in a much healthier position overall than it was at the end of the Shepherd years. People could have voted witht their feet, but in their vast majority, they haven't which is at the very least a tacit approval of the product on offer.

To reach the champions league will take an investment of £200m or more, and even then it is not guaranteed. This sort of investment will never show a return. Until effective rules are put in place to curb the financial excesses of the likes of Chelsea and man city, the best we can hope for each year is to beat Sunderland, finish as high as seventh and to be involved in a few entertaining matches. On that basis, I think it's been a reasonably good year.

All the best,

Alex Wright

I stopped buying True Faith years ago because it was getting more and more like a student rag mag and the above simply confirms it.

I am pleased for the "growing number" of supporters who are starting to accept we have no chance of challenging clubs like Spurs and Liverpool anymore, and we are doing it right while they are getting it all wrong in attempting to challenge for the top spots and play in the Champions League.

In other words, brainwashed.

"Mad Jock", are you going to respond to my replies ?

[Knew you wouldn't]

I stopped buying True Faith years ago because it was getting more and more like a student rag mag and the above simply confirms it.

I am pleased for the "growing number" of supporters who are starting to accept we have no chance of challenging clubs like Spurs and Liverpool anymore, and we are doing it right while they are getting it all wrong in attempting to challenge for the top spots and play in the Champions League.

[Knew you wouldn't]

But we are now doing what they've been doing for years :lol:

The problem with people like "Mad Jock", is their hatred of the best board we have had in most of our lifetimes is so irrational and intense, they become so desperate they are now in a state of mind where they think the opposite of anything they did is the right way to go about it.

Better off not bringing top footballers to the club anymore eh ? Any we find for a few bob will be happily sold off for a profit to clubs like Liverpool and Spurs ? Tell that to the Kop etc and they would die of laughter, its getting more insane than ever :lol: :lol:

The future is bright, when your target is simply survival in the premiership, and with our resources, that's easily attainable. That should be 30000 happy customers, and further depleted revenues.

Do I get 3 points for correctly predicting he wouldn't respond to my replies :razz:

Edit......those who say I "never answer questions" ie HM, NJS etc, take note

Edited by LeazesMag

[Knew you wouldn't]

The question is for "Mad Jock", I know your views, but they will change in September, unless you extend your "wait and see" period further.

We are not running the club like Spurs and Liverpool, we are selling our best players to them and replacing them with inferior cheapos. We were superior to Spurs when the Halls and Shepherd owned NUFC, and Alan Sugar ran Spurs "like a business"....Spurs have never looked back since Sugar sold the club. Fact.

Anyway, like I said, I bet "Mad Jock" doesn't respond to my replies to him.

bump.

We are now 12th with one game left. Will soopa Mike record his first top 10 placing in 4 years against the hopeless Shepherd doing it 4 times out of 6 ?

Where is "Mad Jock" ?

[Knew you wouldn't]

The question is for "Mad Jock", I know your views, but they will change in September, unless you extend your "wait and see" period further.

We are not running the club like Spurs and Liverpool, we are selling our best players to them and replacing them with inferior cheapos. We were superior to Spurs when the Halls and Shepherd owned NUFC, and Alan Sugar ran Spurs "like a business"....Spurs have never looked back since Sugar sold the club. Fact.

Anyway, like I said, I bet "Mad Jock" doesn't respond to my replies to him.

No extension, the summer is it, definitively.

Although I do NOT expect to spend the full £35Mill (as that would be stupid), I would be happy with north of £20Mill net, say around £25Mill'd be splendid.

Dunno about Mad Jock, but I've re-read the thread and can't see those answers very clearly BTW.

they are clear enough. He has my thoughts on what he asked, and especially the FACTS concerning the top 10 finishes.

Time for him to respond.

Bet he doesn't.

Wonder who he is on skunkers or NO, what do they have to hide ? Why do they change their usernames on here ?

1. Who is to blame if the current owner finds revenues have gone down and so the method of repaying the stadium debt as it was setup when the loan was put in place has changed ? *

2. I would have kept Carroll, I agree with Liverpool, but would leave it up to my manager to decide. If he decides to take the money, he gets the entire fee to spend as he sees fit.

3. The hopeless Shepherd finished in the top 10 on 4 occasions out of 6 according to Mad Jocks own statement, so what are his thought on soopa Mike doing it once out of 4 occasions [and maybe none, we will find out next sunday] ?

Bet he doesn't answer.

* hasn't Dekka said the debts were paid off ? If so, does this mean we have had a fully paid up expanded stadium for x amount of years ? If so, surely that should mean we are in a quite fantastic position [credit to all concerned eh, old board and new for that ?] but if so what debt is he talking about here, and why push Carroll out and why not give Pardew the whole transfer fee and more ?

Edited by LeazesMag