F.A.O Leazesmag

Mad Jock

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody, not one single person, who wanted "anybody but Fred", gave any reason regarding the forecast that a few clubs would be taken over by rich benefactors, especially clubs like Bolton and Birmingham which for some reason only they themselves know, has somehow impacted on NUFC that we have became a selling club again.

The wanted him out because he "embarrassed them", along with the Halls took a meagre amount of money in dividends which had no impact on anything, bought trophy players, rented a warehouse, and they thought "anyone would do better" in terms of using the revenues better [even though it was the Halls and Shepherd who built them up in the first place] and took the ambition for granted.

How many times do I have to say this. Stop moving the goalposts or backing those who are moving the goalposts because they can't hold their hands up and admit they got it massively wrong, allowing their hatred to get in the way of rational judgement and appreciation of the club becoming one of the biggest in the country and attempting to maximise the potential it has.

This is the truth.

Shepherd took all of the dividendsout that he could until it was not legally possible to pay any more.

Shepherd never owned the club mate. And they still backed their managers and gave us one of the best teams in the country.

THIS is typical of the bollocks and irrational hatred that I keep being asked to comment on.

Over to you mancy.

Shepherd was the managing director and a 29.9% sharehoder.

He decided the company's dividend policy.

He decided to pay himself and the Hall's dividends up to the point that it became illegal to pay any more.

What part of this don't you accept?

Shepherd never owned the club mate.

Nobody with less than 30% of shares in a multi million pound business hires and fires the most important employees for starters.

Is Sir John an idiot ? Would YOU allow someone else a free hand of a multi million pound business ? I can't be arsed with this, you're an idiot. They have ALL said that THEY all agreed to choose managers, fire managers etc. Are YOU really stupid enough to think a dividend of a few million quid a year was the difference between not winning the title or not, hence the booing for "only" finishing 5th ? Hilarious. :lol: When will we finish 5th under Mike Ashley ?

Mike Ashley is going to make a shitload of money out of this club too, and give us struggle and relegation fights instead of european football and despicable trophy signings, what do you think of that ? You would rather play Shola Ameobi or sell any half decent player we find for a few bob to Spurs ? What an arsehole.

See what I mean mancy ? Over to you again lad.

You know that Fred ran it on behalf of the Hall/Shepherd combo who owned c. 75% of the shares, because Dougie wasn't up to it. Why do you try and deny this?

Please explain how Ashley is going to make a shitload of money out of this when every successful major club across Europe is losing money hand over fist?

"anybody but Fred". Here's a challenge Leazes, you have said this repeatedly. This forum board must be approaching nearly one million posts, but I challenge you to find one person who has said this other than yourself.

For the record I reckon you had a little sex wee when WBA equalised yesterday. For obvious reasons I can't and don't want to prove that, but I reckon you know it's true. I don't think there are many people on here that's happy with the club's stewardship at the moment but in a peverse way you are one of them, because in actual fact you don't really support the club, you support Shepherd. Just in my opinion like.

Nobody, not one single person, who wanted "anybody but Fred", gave any reason regarding the forecast that a few clubs would be taken over by rich benefactors, especially clubs like Bolton and Birmingham which for some reason only they themselves know, has somehow impacted on NUFC that we have became a selling club again.

The wanted him out because he "embarrassed them", along with the Halls took a meagre amount of money in dividends which had no impact on anything, bought trophy players, rented a warehouse, and they thought "anyone would do better" in terms of using the revenues better [even though it was the Halls and Shepherd who built them up in the first place] and took the ambition for granted.

How many times do I have to say this. Stop moving the goalposts or backing those who are moving the goalposts because they can't hold their hands up and admit they got it massively wrong, allowing their hatred to get in the way of rational judgement and appreciation of the club becoming one of the biggest in the country and attempting to maximise the potential it has.

This is the truth.

Shepherd took all of the dividendsout that he could until it was not legally possible to pay any more.

Shepherd never owned the club mate. And they still backed their managers and gave us one of the best teams in the country.

THIS is typical of the bollocks and irrational hatred that I keep being asked to comment on.

Over to you mancy.

Shepherd was the managing director and a 29.9% sharehoder.

He decided the company's dividend policy.

He decided to pay himself and the Hall's dividends up to the point that it became illegal to pay any more.

What part of this don't you accept?

Shepherd never owned the club mate.

Nobody with less than 30% of shares in a multi million pound business hires and fires the most important employees for starters.

Is Sir John an idiot ? Would YOU allow someone else a free hand of a multi million pound business ? I can't be arsed with this, you're an idiot. They have ALL said that THEY all agreed to choose managers, fire managers etc. Are YOU really stupid enough to think a dividend of a few million quid a year was the difference between not winning the title or not, hence the booing for "only" finishing 5th ? Hilarious. :lol: When will we finish 5th under Mike Ashley ?

Mike Ashley is going to make a shitload of money out of this club too, and give us struggle and relegation fights instead of european football and despicable trophy signings, what do you think of that ? You would rather play Shola Ameobi or sell any half decent player we find for a few bob to Spurs ? What an arsehole.

See what I mean mancy ? Over to you again lad.

You know that Fred ran it on behalf of the Hall/Shepherd combo who owned c. 75% of the shares, because Dougie wasn't up to it. Why do you try and deny this?

Please explain how Ashley is going to make a shitload of money out of this when every successful major club across Europe is losing money hand over fist?

where is the Carroll money going ?

When is Mike Ashley exactly going to do "better than Fred", he's had 4 years now, not even a top 10 finish.

When is Mike Ashley exactly going to do "better than Fred", he's had 4 years now, not even a top 10 finish.

What's it all about Alfie?

When will I see you again?

"anybody but Fred". Here's a challenge Leazes, you have said this repeatedly. This forum board must be approaching nearly one million posts, but I challenge you to find one person who has said this other than yourself.

For the record I reckon you had a little sex wee when WBA equalised yesterday. For obvious reasons I can't and don't want to prove that, but I reckon you know it's true. I don't think there are many people on here that's happy with the club's stewardship at the moment but in a peverse way you are one of them, because in actual fact you don't really support the club, you support Shepherd. Just in my opinion like.

haha....I think people don't support the club Renton, those who only went to games during the time of the Halls and Shepherd ie between 20000 and 30000 people to be precise.

Still, you know best. :lol:

There are numerous posts, same as people harped on about "plans" ie the 6 year one adopted by Randy Lerner, someone else who was going to be "better than Fred" for appointing O@Neill and having a "plan" which the Halls and Shepherd never had while running one of the top clubs in the country. ;)

I think you know that I am in fact correct. How old is the database on here, NO and skunkers ?

When exactly is Mike Ashley going to match or better Fred [who owned the club all on his own - the hatred :D ]? Whether you accept I am right or not,[but you know what I say is true, why did they boo him at Shearers testimonial for starters] your comments please, after already having had 4 years.

As always you try and avoid the question which was: how is Ashley going to make shitloads of money out of the club?

we all know you are correct Leazes, we just pm eachother to say the contrary in order to keep this going forever. This board would die a death if this conversation ever ends.

haha....I think people don't support the club Renton, those who only went to games during the time of the Halls and Shepherd ie between 20000 and 30000 people to be precise.

Still, you know best. ;)

There are numerous posts, same as people harped on about "plans" ie the 6 year one adopted by Randy Lerner, someone else who was going to be "better than Fred" for appointing O@Neill and having a "plan" which the Halls and Shepherd never had while running one of the top clubs in the country. :D

I think you know that I am in fact correct. How old is the database on here, NO and skunkers ?

When exactly is Mike Ashley going to match or better Fred [who owned the club all on his own - the hatred :icon_lol: ]? Whether you accept I am right or not,[but you know what I say is true, why did they boo him at Shearers testimonial for starters] your comments please, after already having had 4 years.

I've barely seen you post about the actual football in years, all you seem to want to do is bang on about Shepherd (or muslims on GC). Well those days are gone mate and like it or not the only thing that is relevant is the present and future, I think you would be better getting behind the team rather than seemingly revelling in the teams' failures.

As a 'for instance', I went to the Shearer testimonial, and have no memory of Shepherd being booed (not saying it didn't happen but clearly it was not important to me). In fact it was my favourite game of that year, as the football under Shepherd was fucking awful at that time (worse than now in fact). I bought a 'Shearer' shirt (one of two replicas I own) and felt pretty good that for once the prfits were going to a good cause. In essence, it was a great night out in a fucking horrible season. But what do you remember? People booing Shepherd - how fucking sad is that? :lol:

Still, you know best. ;)

There are numerous posts, same as people harped on about "plans" ie the 6 year one adopted by Randy Lerner, someone else who was going to be "better than Fred" for appointing O@Neill and having a "plan" which the Halls and Shepherd never had while running one of the top clubs in the country. :D

When exactly is Mike Ashley going to match or better Fred [who owned the club all on his own - the hatred :icon_lol: ]? Whether you accept I am right or not,[but you know what I say is true, why did they boo him at Shearers testimonial for starters] your comments please, after already having had 4 years.

I've barely seen you post about the actual football in years, all you seem to want to do is bang on about Shepherd (or muslims on GC). Well those days are gone mate and like it or not the only thing that is relevant is the present and future, I think you would be better getting behind the team rather than seemingly revelling in the teams' failures.

As a 'for instance', I went to the Shearer testimonial, and have no memory of Shepherd being booed (not saying it didn't happen but clearly it was not important to me). In fact it was my favourite game of that year, as the football under Shepherd was fucking awful at that time (worse than now in fact). I bought a 'Shearer' shirt (one of two replicas I own) and felt pretty good that for once the prfits were going to a good cause. In essence, it was a great night out in a fucking horrible season. But what do you remember? People booing Shepherd - how fucking sad is that? :lol:

You want to stop wearing them at the same time you sweaty bastard.

People definitely did boo Shepherd when he came onto the pitch at the end of the game.

Although it had more of a pantomime feel to it.

Still, you know best. :D

There are numerous posts, same as people harped on about "plans" ie the 6 year one adopted by Randy Lerner, someone else who was going to be "better than Fred" for appointing O@Neill and having a "plan" which the Halls and Shepherd never had while running one of the top clubs in the country. :icon_lol:

You want to stop wearing them at the same time you sweaty bastard.

;)

You cunt. I checked myself and I was sweat free yesterday.

Re: Jonny, I imagine he was booed, I just don't think it was that relevant to me at the time. He had recently sacked Robson (guess this was more Hall jnr but he has to carry the can) and appointed Souness after all. A series of poor managerial appointments, I personallly had no confidence he could do much better, and he lacked the finances of the newcomers at the time (Abromovich).

As always you try and avoid the question which was: how is Ashley going to make shitloads of money out of the club?

you always try and avoid the question, why did you want Shepherd to be replaced and when is Mike Ashley going to even match the hopeless Fred never mind do better ?

Do you think he is going to write off his "loans" which he either has or hasn't paid :lol: and what is he doing with all this transfer money, unless he is using it to cover revenue losses which are entirely of his own making ?

As he's a good "businessman", "better than the hopeless Fred", and has a "plan", which we are now 4 years into.

we all know you are correct Leazes, we just pm eachother to say the contrary in order to keep this going forever. This board would die a death if this conversation ever ends.

as I suspected.

Still, you know best. ;)

extremely sad that you must be a right deaf cunt if you didn't hear that booing.

I am not really interested in posting about how many young Messi's we are looking for in school playgrounds, particularly when we will just sell them anyway to someone like Spurs or Liverpool, but you certainly do appear to be very attracted in replying to me despite your protestations to the contrary :icon_lol:

But you aren't the only one, is he mancy lad :icon_lol:

People definitely did boo Shepherd when he came onto the pitch at the end of the game.

Although it had more of a pantomime feel to it.

tbf Jonny, I posted on NO and skunkers more than here at that time, which is where the "anyone but Fred" posts mostly are and I can't search on NO, but looking through here, there are still plenty of posters who most def would have said the same thing particularly as they are doing the very same thing in this thread anyway.....

So. Mad Jock.

When is Mike Ashley going to finish in the top ten, having not done it yet in 4 years of his "plan"

When is he going to do "better than Fred" [as you are implying he has already with some strange logic]

What is he going to do with the Carroll money who was sold behind his managers back and after we were assured was not going to be sold ?

If revenues have gone down and he cannott meet the repayment structure put in place by the previous owners, who is to blame, unless of course you think the club should have saved the money up before starting the development of the stadium ? [astonishing]

Edited by LeazesMag

If revenues have gone down and he cannott meet the repayment structure put in place by the previous owners, who is to blame, unless of course you think the club should have saved the money up before starting the development of the stadium ? [astonishing]

There is nothing to suggest this is true. The way they have spun the 'debt' story at times amounts to lies but he has met the payments, never been a suggestion he couldnt. In fact the final payments are due in the next couple of years, arent they?

So. Mad Jock.

When is Mike Ashley going to finish in the top ten, having not done it yet in 4 years of his "plan"

When is he going to do "better than Fred" [as you are implying he has already with some strange logic]

What is he going to do with the Carroll money who was sold behind his managers back and after we were assured was not going to be sold ?

Can you repeat the answers to my questions first (if you've answered them) as I can't be bothered to trawl through ten days inane ramblings of a mad man then have to ask Rob W to borrow his enigma machine to decipher them.

You're off your nut mate, this thread has confirmed it but at least its kept your wanking material in one place.

There is nothing to suggest this is true. The way they have spun the 'debt' story at times amounts to lies but he has met the payments, never been a suggestion he couldnt. In fact the final payments are due in the next couple of years, arent they?

There is no question of Ashley not being able to meet the repayments, not even relevant as far as I can see. The full amount was settled when he bought the club, the stadium loan had the "change of ownership clause" (circa £40Mill). Under the original loan we were paying £4.5Mill/year interest on the original sum with full settlement due 2016, I believe.

Edited by Toonpack

Still, you know best. ;)

extremely sad that you must be a right deaf cunt if you didn't hear that booing.

I am not really interested in posting about how many young Messi's we are looking for in school playgrounds, particularly when we will just sell them anyway to someone like Spurs or Liverpool, but you certainly do appear to be very attracted in replying to me despite your protestations to the contrary :icon_lol:

But you aren't the only one, is he mancy lad :icon_lol:

I said I personally didn't remember it, I couldn't give a shit if Shepherd was booed or if he wasn't though. You're the one who got upset when Carroll was booed though, not me.

Just to recap, did you enjoy the Shearer testimonial night, or did the booing of Shepherd spoil it to the extent it stopped your enjoyment, despite the good feeling that was had by the vast majority at the time, and the support of a good charity? What match did you actually enjoy from that year?

Also, be honest, did you feel some sensations of smugness when WBA equalised yesterday? Because the way you are posting today would suggest that yes, you did. That's just an observation but is a sad one nevertheless.

So. Mad Jock.

Can you repeat the answers to my questions first (if you've answered them) as I can't be bothered to trawl through ten days inane ramblings of a mad man then have to ask Rob W to borrow his enigma machine to decipher them.

You're off your nut mate, this thread has confirmed it but at least its kept your wanking material in one place.

I gave up on trying to decipher his stuff years ago - I realised that what appear to be the demented ravings of a certifiable loon are not , as I originally thought, the cunningly coded Writings of the Ancients pointing me to Eternal Life, but are in fact the demented ravings of a certifiable loon

I light a candle for him every weekend and pray every night that he'll go back on the medication

I fear that one day we'll read about him in the "Suicide by Police" column of the Journal

it's a response to Mad Jock's claim. He says they can't. How long has he owned the club, why can't he now pay the repayments [assuming this claim to be correct when it was well documented that the repayments were tied in with ticket sales and revenues ?

So. Mad Jock.

I've answered what you asked. I knew you wouldn't reply. Your fucking mad, fuck off back to skunkers.

What do you think of your man [not] finishing in the top 10 even once in 4 years [your own quote] against hopeless Fred doing it 4 times in 6 years ? You've been made to look a tit by your own comments.

The replies are bumped to the previous page as you've taken so long to come back and respond.

Where did you get the info that the stadium repayments can't be met ? Who's fault is that, if revenues have gone down [are you going to games and supporting your man by the way, or are you another hypocrite who has stopped] in the 4 years since he bought the club ?

You're all consuming hatred is just sad, arsehole.

Bet you don't reply. Again.

Edited by LeazesMag

So. Mad Jock.

I gave up on trying to decipher his stuff years ago - I realised that what appear to be the demented ravings of a certifiable loon are not , as I originally thought, the cunningly coded Writings of the Ancients pointing me to Eternal Life, but are in fact the demented ravings of a certifiable loon

I light a candle for him every weekend and pray every night that he'll go back on the medication

I fear that one day we'll read about him in the "Suicide by Police" column of the Journal

was my reply in Urdu or something - ask your mates in your muslim submarine to translate if for you, you daft old sod.