F.A.O Leazesmag

Mad Jock

"anybody but Fred". Here's a challenge Leazes, you have said this repeatedly. This forum board must be approaching nearly one million posts, but I challenge you to find one person who has said this other than yourself.

For the record I reckon you had a little sex wee when WBA equalised yesterday. For obvious reasons I can't and don't want to prove that, but I reckon you know it's true. I don't think there are many people on here that's happy with the club's stewardship at the moment but in a peverse way you are one of them, because in actual fact you don't really support the club, you support Shepherd. Just in my opinion like.

haha....I think people don't support the club Renton, those who only went to games during the time of the Halls and Shepherd ie between 20000 and 30000 people to be precise.

Still, you know best. ;)

There are numerous posts, same as people harped on about "plans" ie the 6 year one adopted by Randy Lerner, someone else who was going to be "better than Fred" for appointing O@Neill and having a "plan" which the Halls and Shepherd never had while running one of the top clubs in the country. :D

I think you know that I am in fact correct. How old is the database on here, NO and skunkers ?

When exactly is Mike Ashley going to match or better Fred [who owned the club all on his own - the hatred :icon_lol: ]? Whether you accept I am right or not,[but you know what I say is true, why did they boo him at Shearers testimonial for starters] your comments please, after already having had 4 years.

I've barely seen you post about the actual football in years, all you seem to want to do is bang on about Shepherd (or muslims on GC). Well those days are gone mate and like it or not the only thing that is relevant is the present and future, I think you would be better getting behind the team rather than seemingly revelling in the teams' failures.

As a 'for instance', I went to the Shearer testimonial, and have no memory of Shepherd being booed (not saying it didn't happen but clearly it was not important to me). In fact it was my favourite game of that year, as the football under Shepherd was fucking awful at that time (worse than now in fact). I bought a 'Shearer' shirt (one of two replicas I own) and felt pretty good that for once the prfits were going to a good cause. In essence, it was a great night out in a fucking horrible season. But what do you remember? People booing Shepherd - how fucking sad is that? :lol:

extremely sad that you must be a right deaf cunt if you didn't hear that booing.

I am not really interested in posting about how many young Messi's we are looking for in school playgrounds, particularly when we will just sell them anyway to someone like Spurs or Liverpool, but you certainly do appear to be very attracted in replying to me despite your protestations to the contrary :icon_lol:

But you aren't the only one, is he mancy lad :icon_lol:

I said I personally didn't remember it, I couldn't give a shit if Shepherd was booed or if he wasn't though. You're the one who got upset when Carroll was booed though, not me.

Just to recap, did you enjoy the Shearer testimonial night, or did the booing of Shepherd spoil it to the extent it stopped your enjoyment, despite the good feeling that was had by the vast majority at the time, and the support of a good charity? What match did you actually enjoy from that year?

Also, be honest, did you feel some sensations of smugness when WBA equalised yesterday? Because the way you are posting today would suggest that yes, you did. That's just an observation but is a sad one nevertheless.

what a prick you are.

How much have you paid to watch certain failure next season ? Are you going to fuck off now the attraction of top players and european football has gone ? Hypocrite, if you are. These tosspots who are criticising the Halls and Shepherd, praising Ashley, and are now fucking off......or even those who criticise when watching the game in the pub in the city centre and are kissing Ashleys arse from there.

You just couldn't make up such hypocrisy.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of fitting windscreen wipers to me PC to wipe the foam and spit off the screen

Calm down man - you can't be doing the old ticker any good

I'm thinking of fitting windscreen wipers to me PC to wipe the foam and spit off the screen

Calm down man - you can't be doing the old ticker any good

my tickers fine man. Just make sure you put your NHS specs on so you can read your PC properly. Hows the urdu lessons going ?

ma'af tuan !

Saya tidah bicara bahasa urdu

Seriously man- look at what you've written - it's getting seriously worrying

we care about you believe it or not

Edited by Rob W

So. Mad Jock.

When is Mike Ashley going to finish in the top ten, having not done it yet in 4 years of his "plan"

When is he going to do "better than Fred" [as you are implying he has already with some strange logic]

What is he going to do with the Carroll money who was sold behind his managers back and after we were assured was not going to be sold ?

If revenues have gone down and he cannott meet the repayment structure put in place by the previous owners, who is to blame, unless of course you think the club should have saved the money up before starting the development of the stadium ? [astonishing]

Can you repeat the answers to my questions first (if you've answered them) as I can't be bothered to trawl through ten days inane ramblings of a mad man then have to ask Rob W to borrow his enigma machine to decipher them.

You're off your nut mate, this thread has confirmed it but at least its kept your wanking material in one place.

I've answered what you asked. I knew you wouldn't reply. Your fucking mad, fuck off back to skunkers.

What do you think of your man [not] finishing in the top 10 even once in 4 years [your own quote] against hopeless Fred doing it 4 times in 6 years ? You've been made to look a tit by your own comments.

The replies are bumped to the previous page as you've taken so long to come back and respond.

Where did you get the info that the stadium repayments can't be met ? Who's fault is that, if revenues have gone down [are you going to games and supporting your man by the way, or are you another hypocrite who has stopped] in the 4 years since he bought the club ?

You're all consuming hatred is just sad, arsehole.

Bet you don't reply. Again.

He didn't man, you've missread and leap off on one of your voyages to the wrong end of the stick

ma'af tuan !

Saya tidah bicara bahasa urdu

Seriously man- look at what you've written - it's getting seriously worrying

we care about you believe it or not

Well, I think my responses to Mad Jock are quite sensible and logical, in the post on this very page, but people have drifted onto other things. Why don't you answer them ?

Do YOU think the Halls and Shepherd are to blame, for Mike Ashley, after 4 years into his ownership, suddenly finding he can't meet the repayments of the stadium expansion anymore ?

Do YOU think not finishing in the top ten in 4 seasons is superior to doing it 4 times out of 6 ?

These are responses to what Mad Jock has said.

Is this too difficult for you ? Is it too difficult for Mad Jock ? Is it too difficult for anybody ?

It's highly worrying if you can't see the obvious answer to those points, tbh, I fear for you if that is indeed the case.

So. Mad Jock.

When is Mike Ashley going to finish in the top ten, having not done it yet in 4 years of his "plan"

When is he going to do "better than Fred" [as you are implying he has already with some strange logic]

What is he going to do with the Carroll money who was sold behind his managers back and after we were assured was not going to be sold ?

If revenues have gone down and he cannott meet the repayment structure put in place by the previous owners, who is to blame, unless of course you think the club should have saved the money up before starting the development of the stadium ? [astonishing]

Can you repeat the answers to my questions first (if you've answered them) as I can't be bothered to trawl through ten days inane ramblings of a mad man then have to ask Rob W to borrow his enigma machine to decipher them.

You're off your nut mate, this thread has confirmed it but at least its kept your wanking material in one place.

I've answered what you asked. I knew you wouldn't reply. Your fucking mad, fuck off back to skunkers.

What do you think of your man [not] finishing in the top 10 even once in 4 years [your own quote] against hopeless Fred doing it 4 times in 6 years ? You've been made to look a tit by your own comments.

The replies are bumped to the previous page as you've taken so long to come back and respond.

Where did you get the info that the stadium repayments can't be met ? Who's fault is that, if revenues have gone down [are you going to games and supporting your man by the way, or are you another hypocrite who has stopped] in the 4 years since he bought the club ?

You're all consuming hatred is just sad, arsehole.

Bet you don't reply. Again.

He didn't man, you've missread and leap off on one of your voyages to the wrong end of the stick

The question is to Mad Jock, I'm quite aware of what he said, and he is quite aware of what he meant and the gist of my reply. Just like you are.

You - and him and the few others - are also quite aware of the replies I've made and what the obvious answers are, which is exactly why he's fucked off without responding. As I knew he would.

Edited by LeazesMag

Do YOU think the Halls and Shepherd are to blame, for Mike Ashley, after 4 years into his ownership, suddenly finding he can't meet the repayments of the stadium expansion anymore ?

The repayments are not in question, the mortgage is paid off.

If however there were outstanding amounts then YES it would be 100% at Halls/Shepherds door for their crass mismanagement and raping of the club.

If however there were outstanding amounts then YES it would be 100% at Halls/Shepherds door for their crass mismanagement and raping of the club.

what about the zero top 10 finishes, is that Shepherds fault too ? Or letting 3 goals in yesterday ?

Edited by LeazesMag

what about the zero top 10 finishes, is that Shepherds fault too ? Or letting 3 goals in yesterday ?

Got to be Fat Fred's fault. When he took over we were jousting with Man U for #1 position. Seven yeasrs later we had appointed Souness to try and mainytain mid-table mediocrity. That is some decline.

Got to be Fat Fred's fault. When he took over we were jousting with Man U for #1 position. Seven yeasrs later we had appointed Souness to try and mainytain mid-table mediocrity. That is some decline.

:lol:

over to you mancmag. See what I mean ;)

what a prick you are.

How much have you paid to watch certain failure next season ? Are you going to fuck off now the attraction of top players and european football has gone ? Hypocrite, if you are. These tosspots who are criticising the Halls and Shepherd, praising Ashley, and are now fucking off......or even those who criticise when watching the game in the pub in the city centre and are kissing Ashleys arse from there.

I've already renewed, I'm fairly sure I attend more games than you as well. How exactly am I a hypocrite again? Wouldn't it be more critical to watch the team in the hope they will lose in order to prove a point on an internet message board? I sincerely hope this isn't the case with you but that's how you're coming across.

Again though, a grown man calling people dickheads and pricks on a message board because they have the audacity to still enjoy going to the football. :lol:

what a prick you are.

I've already renewed, I'm fairly sure I attend more games than you as well. How exactly am I a hypocrite again? Wouldn't it be more critical to watch the team in the hope they will lose in order to prove a point on an internet message board? I sincerely hope this isn't the case with you but that's how you're coming across.

Again though, a grown man calling people dickheads and pricks on a message board because they have the audacity to still enjoy going to the football. :lol:

indeed, a grown man on the internet who says someone who has gone to games since 1964 wants the team to lose, and criticises them for having a factual based "opinion" that differs to their own. Shocking.

Leazes Mag is shepherds bush FACT!

I deal with facts.

Mad Jock has not and will not respond to my factual replies.

mancmag and Renton are self proclaimed smart lads who STILL can't see who is responsible for dragging out these threads.

The FACTS are people wanted the Halls and Shepherd replaced, not because they looked into a crystal ball and saw clubs like Blackburn and Bolton being taken over by rich benefactors, and for some strange reason construed that as meaning NUFC had to become a selling club again, but because they thought anybody else would be better and do better than the people who built the club up from nothing.

The FACTS are that this has proved not to be the case at all, and the current owner will NEVER match, never mind better, the league positions of the previous regime, and has actually taken us into a decline where we are seen as a selling club again like we were for 3 decades prior to 1992, our ex competitors now see us as no competition to them. Again.

We aren't talking about an odd blip here, like finishing 12th with the worst strikeforce in the premiership having sold our top striker, or having a couple of good results in October against Arsenal and the mackems etc, we are talking about sowing the seeds of longer term decline.

Time will tell, unfortunately. As Kevin Keegan said, the best day for NUFC supporters will be the day that Mike Ashley sells the club. Unless they disagree with Kevin Keegan......

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest Geordio Armani

I deal with facts.

mancmag and Renton are self proclaimed smart lads who STILL can't see who is responsible for dragging out these threads.

The FACTS are people wanted the Halls and Shepherd replaced, not because they looked into a crystal ball and saw clubs like Blackburn and Bolton being taken over by rich benefactors, and for some strange reason construed that as meaning NUFC had to become a selling club again, but because they thought anybody else would be better and do better than the people who built the club up from nothing.

The FACTS are that this has proved not to be the case at all, and the current owner will NEVER match, never mind better, the league positions of the previous regime, and has actually taken us into a decline where we are seen as a selling club again like we were for 3 decades prior to 1992, our ex competitors now see us as no competition to them. Again.

We aren't talking about an odd blip here, like finishing 12th with the worst strikeforce in the premiership having sold our top striker, or having a couple of good results in October against Arsenal and the mackems etc, we are talking about sowing the seeds of longer term decline.

Time will tell, unfortunately. As Kevin Keegan said, the best day for NUFC supporters will be the day that Mike Ashley sells the club. Unless they disagree with Kevin Keegan......

I concur....fancy a pint of Kirin?

I deal with facts.

What you constantly fail to acknowledge is that the premier league has change immensely and a top 4 finish would require a massive investment, which of course is a gamble. City have spent a fortune and didn't manage it in the first season. No other club could afford to do what they have done

Would you prefer Ashley to spend a hundred mil, put the club in debt to maybe finish in the top 6???

The FACTS are people wanted the Halls and Shepherd replaced

The bottom line is so what.

Was there a mass campaign? - no.

Did the Halls sell because they felt the fans didn't want them? - No.

Did a couple of thousand people booing Shepherd convince him to go? - considering the fact he actually resisted Ashley I'd say no - to suggest it influenced the Halls is ludicrous.

So we're left with a few people on the internet a lot of whom don't go to games or never have and another lot who will say anything to wind people up.

As I said - so fucking what.

However the other facet is your almost religious need to rub Ashley's failure in anyone who did want change faces. You suggest it serves them right that Ashley is shite and its just rewards - this extends presumably to the rest of us that as we didn't stop these bastards and their heresy we are all to blame and deserve Ashley - hence the gloating at any failure.

Just as insane as the preachers predictiing the end of the world - how can a future prediction be a FACT?

I think its unlikely but you can only say that after he's gone. It also fails to acknowledge the underlying truth that to actually try and do it would cost more wealth than the club ever did have or ever could have - as we keep saying timing was everything but those times are gone.

I agree completely with KK but funnily enough he's at odds with Hall as quoted today on .com:

"We've a had a few people come to us - quite a few - but many of them weren't the right ones for the club.

"I feel basically Mike Ashley and his team - they're the right ones. He'll take us to, in my view, a new dimension. (see 2009 below...)

"I'm certain he'll be good for the club or I wouldn't have sold to him. I've talked to him enough to be assured they've got the passion for the club as we all have.

"You can't run a club without being attached to it. You can't run a club without feeling for it because it's about people, it's about the passion of the people. He knows the supporters are passionate.

"They've got to go for the rest of the shares. If they get them, I'm sure they'll invest.

"He's made a takeover bid for the rest of the shares and it's now up to the rest of the directors to decide what to do. Someone like him will probably like control to make the investment."

So the only person who did matter when it came to the Halls leaving is also the person who most backed Ashley and is the person who most go it wrong.

I deal with facts.

What you constantly fail to acknowledge is that the premier league has change immensely and a top 4 finish would require a massive investment, which of course is a gamble. City have spent a fortune and didn't manage it in the first season. No other club could afford to do what they have done

Would you prefer Ashley to spend a hundred mil, put the club in debt to maybe finish in the top 6???

did you say this was why you wanted rid of Fat Fred 4-5 years ago ? Yes or no.

If not, bugger off and stop moving the goalposts. I've repeatedly said, that Man City and Chelsea are a different propostion anyway. Read the threads. Why do the likes of Birmingham and Bolton being bought by rich benefactors suddenly mean NUFC have to become a selling club again ? Give your head a shake.

You scaremongers and brainwashed fools are a hoot man. Eveybody is in debt, would you prefer the club to save the money up first or spend a profit of 2m quid a season [if they manage to make 2m a season] on new players ? How far would that go ;)

Maybe 10 years ago during the first few years of Bobby Robsons time as manager, "Shepherd" should have done it the Mike Ashley way and sold Shearer and Rob Lee to balance the books instead of finding the cash for Bellamy and Robert to get into the Champions League ?

So when exactly is soopa doopa saviour Mike Ashley going to better than the hopeless Fred ? That's 4 years now, and not even a top ten finish yet.

So when exactly is soopa doopa saviour Mike Ashley going to better than the hopeless Fred ? That's 4 years now, and not even a top ten finish yet.

Ashley is already doing better than Shepherd. He has got the club moving on an upward trajectory which is something your Fat Friend never managed.

Ashley is already doing better than Shepherd. He has got the club moving on an upward trajectory which is something your Fat Friend never managed.

omg

;)

am I dealing with a 10 year old here