Recommended Games

Nyff

Looking for a new game to play when I get my XBOX back and just wondering what is good at the moment. I remember playing Dantes Inferno sometime last year and absolutely loving it, so something similar to that with similar levels of slashing and what have you would be nice. Has anyone played this 'Wet' game? Watched a review of it and it does look like the sort of thing I am after.

EDIT: Has anyone played Bayonetta? Not entirely sure about the whole sexual side to it, but aside from playing as some sexually frustrated angel-killing woman, it does look brilliant..

Edited by Nyff

Only played the demo of Wet when it came out, but found that far too repetitive. Bayonetta is pretty good fun, bit mental but a fair bit of smacking people around the head. I really liked Devil May Cry 4, if you haven't played that, its probably ultra cheap being quite old now (but has similarly frustrating areas like Bayonetta (unsurprisingly as its from the same guy/team - I think).

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/devi...ult%3Btitle%3B2

Or maybe Darksiders? Remember playing the demo and thinking it was similarish to GOW and Dante's Inferno.

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/dark...games%3Bimg%3B2

Personally, I found GOW3 ultra annoying, having played both the first two to death, and then moving onto DMC and Bayonetta etc, found Kratos far too slow and ponderous and the camera really annoying. Plus he would never fucking double jump! Only completed it through bloody mindedness. But thats probably just me.

• 1 month later...