West Ham end of season party

Anorthernsoul

I seen this, Ba refused to sign any autographs which ended up turning in to a riot. It's not as if this was your common fan as these people paid 350 a head for the dinner. I personally think Ba is doing it to get a move out of West Ham. I think every footballer knows refusing autographs at such a public event is a big No, No!

Wouldn't say no to him coming to Newcastle either!

Sears aint pushed on like he should have in these past couple years since he burst onto the scene, he's had a few stints at Championship clubs and done nowt, it'd be best to just leave him alone i reckon

Agree. When I've seen him he always looked lively but just wasn't very good at putting the ball in the back of the net.

Hope to heck that we're not interested in Carlton Cole.

I think everyone is hoping that. But its the typical scenario. Relegated team, played under Pardew before. What's Cole's missus look like? That could be the deciding factor for Pards.

Sears look decent to me, nothing more (eg. I won't be starting a 'Your time has come Sears' thread), but he could be useful. Similar sort of player to Routledge. So he's not going to be great, but he won't cost much and his wage demands will be small.

Apparently Ba was asked for an autograph and did sign it. The fella who asked for it then asked Ba why he wouldn't stand up to talk to him and Ba said he was "tired from the match". Then he turned to talk to another player in French at which point the fan told him "this is England talk in English" and apparently also called him a "black b@5tard" at which point it indeed did kick off.

This is via the 'Knees Up Mother Brown forum of which a mate is a member and is from people caught in the middle of it. Apparently the table who caused the bother were a big bunch of lads too so it could have been interesting! Most West Ham fans are questioning the timing of the thing, it seems obvious something would go bristols up.