Newcastle United Vs. West Bromwich Albion

loonyTOON

Big game for us I think. Not for the result or performances, but will be able to tell after the game which players are considering leaving. E.g. If Enrique strips naked and gives all his kit to the crowd and does a lap of honour waving to the fans, then he is leaving. The likes of Jonas, Enrique and Barton wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to the 50,000 there.

I would also like to see the following starting lineup:

Krul

Simpson Talyor Colocini Enrique

LuaLua Barton Gutierrez Ferguson

Ameobi (Jnr)

Ameobi (Snr)

Reckon a solid 3-0 will be on the cards.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a massive match for us. We have a chance to finish in the top 10.

When other clubs are spending stupid amounts of money, and we refuse to follow that stupid trend, then 10th becomes a very honorable position.

I've had more massive shits.

When other clubs are spending stupid amounts of money, and we refuse to follow that stupid trend, then 10th becomes a very honorable position.

:lol::D:rolleyes::):angry::icon_lol::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Big game for us I think. Not for the result or performances, but will be able to tell after the game which players are considering leaving. E.g. If Enrique strips naked and gives all his kit to the crowd and does a lap of honour waving to the fans, then he is leaving. The likes of Jonas, Enrique and Barton wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to the 50,000 there.

As long as there are no grey y-fronts on show.

Guest alex

:lol: Aye, it's the archetypal, end of season, mid-table clash with absolutely fuck all at stake in the grand scheme of things.

It won't be an easy game for us, they're half decent side West Brom.

1-1 I think

I thought Jonas' wave when he got subbed against Chelsea tells a story that he might be off this summer like

---Krul--

Simpson---Taylor---Coloccini---Enrique

Lua-Lua---Raylor---Barton---Ferguson

---Jonas---

---Shola---

Id give Tavernier, Sameobi and either Airey or Richardson a run out when we are 3-0 up.

4-0 Sign off! :rolleyes:

They're a better team than people have been giving them credit for tbh. There's no way we'll knock 3 past them.

Couldn't agree more. They also taught us a lesson at the hawthorns this season.

---Krul--

---Jonas---

---Shola---

Id give Tavernier, Sameobi and either Airey or Richardson a run out when we are 3-0 up.

Would love to see that line up take to the field however it seems the dastardly Smith may get a start and Best is also in with a shout.

Anything but a defeat would do as they are playing well.

Team positive is going for a routing 6 - 0 with Lua Lua and Ranger on the score sheet. (Wonder what odds I'll get).

Might even get along to this one with it being a Sunday.

It'll probably have that end of season, nothing to play for feel about it, it'll not be a great spectacle and probably a 1-1 will come of it as WBA are certainly no pushovers

Not time to change your user name and picture??????

1-1 I think

I thought Jonas' wave when he got subbed against Chelsea tells a story that he might be off this summer like

He does that everytime he gets subbed tbf gives a proper wave

---Krul--

---Jonas---

---Shola---

Would love to see that line up take to the field however it seems the dastardly Smith may get a start and Best is also in with a shout.

Anything but a defeat would do as they are playing well.

Team positive is going for a routing 6 - 0 with Lua Lua and Ranger on the score sheet. (Wonder what odds I'll get).

Might even get along to this one with it being a Sunday.

Team Fail is going for a 2-0 to West Brom with the likes of Enrique/Spidy performing well below par as they are off to their new clubs in 6 weeks

It's gonna be a tough'en. Would like to see Shola play at the weekend

Anyone got a spare ticket?

The club have probably got a couple of thousand.

:rolleyes:

Edited by WordPlay

1-1 I think

He does that everytime he gets subbed tbf gives a proper wave

Was about to say the same. Whenever he comes off he just about always gives a good wave to the crowd. He's got manners and likes to interact with others as evidenced by the way he'll often joke about with the ref prior to kick-off.

Financially there's a fair bit riding on this result. In 2010 there was £800,000 difference per place. That was up from £760,000 the previous year so it's like;y that this season the difference will be more than than.

We could finish as low as 14th or as high as 8th (unlikely) so there's potentially a difference in prize money of £4.8M. Nothing to scoff at, it would pay the wages of two highly paid players for a season.

Edited by OzToonFan

It'll probably have that end of season, nothing to play for feel about it, it'll not be a great spectacle and probably a 1-1 will come of it as WBA are certainly no pushovers

Not time to change your user name and picture??????

Nah, we'll sign him again in the summer

That i'm positive about :rolleyes:

Or if not i'll just keep it their for the novelty probably